Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,548 members, 7,812,746 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) (43850 Views)

Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death / President Tinubu Appoints Nosa Asemota As Personal Photographer / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Abdulazeez99: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has renewed the appointment of Mr Sunday Aghaeze for another four years, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Aghaeze is the Personal Assistant to the President on Photography. He has been Buhari’s personal photographer since 2016.

According to a letter obtained by Igbere TV, which was signed by Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), the appointment took effect from May 29, 2019.

“I am pleased to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved your appointment as Personal Assistant to the President (State Photographer),” he said.

http://igberetvnews.com/816522/buhari-re-appoints-aghaeze-as-personal-photographer/

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by daddytime(m): 10:13pm On Jul 03, 2019
This Buhari and him regime suppose go represent Nigeria for the next world gymnastics championship.

Them sabi somersault well well

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by tartar9(m): 10:15pm On Jul 03, 2019
Buhari should just reserve such positions or appointments to the SE,they need it.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Andersonjr(m): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2019
The third photo though. Whys is he pointing at the camera when he's been photograshed already grin

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by bluecircle470: 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
That’s what the easterners deserves grin

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by OBTMOS(m): 10:37pm On Jul 03, 2019
Waiting come do the other one

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Great!
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by MrImole: 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
Haba!

Where is Bayo Omoboriowo?

73 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Benekruku(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2019
bluecircle470:

grin grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Why not create a ministry of photography and then make him the minister of paparazzi?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by tundeontop: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Bayo omoboriowo nko?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by superted87: 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who's photographing the photographer. cry

27 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Savagethe21st(m): 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
I actually wonder what buhari thinks when he Sees photographs of himself

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by XINOIX: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
Andersonjr:
The third photo though. Why is he trying to pull his fingers out of that handshake? Afraid of germs grin

no he is pointing at his camera

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by tobtap: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2019
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by suitlovers: 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Abdulazeez99:
President Muhammadu Buhari has renewed the appointment of Mr Sunday Aghaeze for another four years, Igbere TV reports.

Igbere TV reports that Aghaeze is the Personal Assistant to the President on Photography. He has been Buhari’s personal photographer since 2016.

According to a letter obtained by Igbere TV, which was signed by Boss Mustapha, Secretary to the Government of the Federation (SGF), the appointment took effect from May 29, 2019.

“I am pleased to inform you that President Muhammadu Buhari has approved your appointment as Personal Assistant to the President (State Photographer),” he said.

http://igberetvnews.com/816522/buhari-re-appoints-aghaeze-as-personal-photographer/

Fulanis are shooting sporadically in Imo.

They should go and solve it and stop wasting time with photography.

who they appoint ain't important to us undecided

Discover where to buy the best and the finest quality UK suits for men at the price of 15,000 Naira.

Feel free to check my signature below.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
MrImole:
Haba!

Where is Bayo Omoboriowo?

He's assistant to BayO... Lol

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Danwakae(m): 10:41pm On Jul 03, 2019
Andersonjr:
The third photo though. Why is he trying to pull his fingers out of that handshake? Afraid of germs grin

Lolssssss

Mumu Baba was pointing at the camera

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by kingandamy4life(m): 10:42pm On Jul 03, 2019
We are waiting for meaningful appointments and this is what we hear.this shot hole na was ohh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by densiks: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
I’ve had a photography based interaction with Mr Aghaeze few years ago where he sent me soft copies of shots he took of me with VIP’s at a high profile event and I can comfortably say he’s a great guy, humble and sincere.

He deserves to work at the highest levels.

God bless him.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2019
CONGRATULATIONS to Mr Sunday Aghaeze on his re-appointment.

All of us @ wish him a successful 4 years ahead.

See as our darling Daddy gallant and over handsome sha! cheesy
Baba de Baba.
Twale o!!
Long life in good health, Olori Oko Bambam !!

Cheers Mr Sunday Aghaeze!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:46pm On Jul 03, 2019
densiks:
I’ve had a photography based interaction with Mr Aghaeze few years ago where he sent me soft copies of shots I took with VIP’s at a high profile event and I can comfortably say he’s a great guy, humble and sincere.

God bless him.
Amen.
God bless you too.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by starbuck(f): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2019
densiks:
I’ve had a photography based interaction with Mr Aghaeze few years ago where he sent me soft copies of shots I took with VIP’s at a high profile event and I can comfortably say he’s a great guy, humble and sincere.

God bless him.

Na this kind connection I dey gbadu

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
bluecircle470:
Biko, stop that.
Let us all celebrate the moment please.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by DIKEnaWAR: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2019
Who is Boss Mustapha? What is his portfolio in the Presidency?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by helphelp: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
Omoboriowo nko

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by ClearFlair: 10:52pm On Jul 03, 2019
What’s Bayo Omoboriowo’s portfolio?

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by McAausim: 10:53pm On Jul 03, 2019
wink

bluecircle470:

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by IamSoProlific: 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2019
tartar9:
Buhari should just reserve such positions or appointments to the SE,they need it.

Ewu

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by IamSoProlific: 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2019
bluecircle470:

Mkpi

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2019
Congratulations to him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Afaka College Children Are Exhibiting Abnormal Behaviour,Parents Forum Cries Out / #RevolutionNow: Nigerians React To Sowore Arrest, #FreeSowore Trends On Twitter / Militants Storm Cross Rivers State office, hold Deputy Governor Hostage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.