Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,416 members, 7,830,106 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death (23900 Views)

3 Saudi Divisions Wiped Out By Houthi Rebels, Waiting For Buhari's Condolence / Sunday Aghaeze: New York People Dirty & Smelly- Buhari Camera Man Blasts America / Buhari Re-appoints Sunday Aghaeze As Personal Photographer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by nlfpmod: 4:23pm On Mar 23
STATEMENT

CONDOLENCE MESSAGE

Former President Muhammadu Buhari expresses his deepest condolences to his former official photographer, Sunday Aghaeze, and family, on the death of his wife, Mabel.

In a message to the Aghaezes at the funeral, which held on Thursday, the former President said he was shocked by the news of the demise of the brilliant chartered accountant, adding that the family had lost a pillar of support, a peaceful and loving mother.

He urged Mr. Aghaeze and the children to take solace in the good name and solid reputation that the deceased left behind, and to thank God for giving them Mabel for the period He allowed.

May her soul Rest in Peace.

Garba Shehu
March 23, 2024

Garba Shehu

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by kokoA(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23
Baba and shock na 5 and 6... May her soul rest in peace though.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Sheuns(m): 4:28pm On Mar 23
I thought Omoboriowo was his photographer.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:29pm On Mar 23
PMB expresses his deepest condolences to his former official photographer, Sunday Aghaeze, and family, on the death of his wife, Mabel.
May her wonderful Soul Rest in Perfect peace.
She was a good woman.
She lived a good life.

One day, we all gonna die!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by CoronaVirusPro: 4:29pm On Mar 23

إِنَّا ِلِلَّٰهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30pm On Mar 23
Password007:
Kai....... God abeg oh, pls grant my husband and I long, happy and healthy life. Ameen
Ameen 🙏.
Insha Allah.
May God grant your heart desires 🙏

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by LordofNaija: 4:30pm On Mar 23
grin Buhari is still shocked. Even in retirement. What has he been up to lately. Nearly one year after leaving office he just sleeps wakes and eats his ram suya. Offer valuable advice to the current leader like other fmr HOS, no. Okay step in and handle the Niger debacle being that those are his kit and kin, No. Buhari presidency is one of those things I wish never happened to this great country

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Marke000: 4:30pm On Mar 23
Jjj
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Judolisco(m): 4:30pm On Mar 23
Sheuns:
no be only one dem dey get na... But I think bayo na d main guy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:30pm On Mar 23
kokoA:
Baba and shock na 5 and 6... May her soul rest in peace though.
Thank you though undecided

Inna Lillahi wa Inna Ilayhi Raji'un

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Papichulostunne(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23
Garba Shehu na life contract you sign with buhari as him spokesman?

Oghenebiko.!!!

U sure say this guy no still dey collect salary from govt?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by pode(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23
God abog o, this man still they naija abi na for Saudi Arabia wey many Nigerians say him come from him they send this condolences message

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Password007: 4:31pm On Mar 23
Kai....... God abeg oh, pls grant my husband and I long, happy and healthy life. Ameen

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by willi926(m): 4:31pm On Mar 23
even after his administration, bubu is still in SHOCK. May the souls of the faithful departed rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Oakenshield: 4:31pm On Mar 23
Worst president

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by McLizbae: 4:32pm On Mar 23
Condolences to the photographer.

See Buhari hand like baby hand in Dat picture... Poverty do immeasurable damages to a man...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Whalis: 4:32pm On Mar 23
Buharis photographer was the best and only the best appointment he made. That guy is good. Even when it was obvious that Buhari wasn't looking good physically then that guy kept on shunning out pictures that made Buhari hale and healthy. Kudos to him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by dalongjnr: 4:33pm On Mar 23
RIP to her!
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by oneman2k7: 4:33pm On Mar 23
Formal mannequin in Aso rock.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Dubetex96(m): 4:35pm On Mar 23
Buhari always in shock as if he was a shock absorber before.

Anyway May God rest her soul .
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Adblg0610: 4:35pm On Mar 23
Sheuns:
No be only Omoboriowo, na Michael Ajasin.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by jiz: 4:36pm On Mar 23
People missing buhari already
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by seanery: 4:36pm On Mar 23
Hausa clown
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Ibechris2: 4:37pm On Mar 23
Them use shock take baptised this man.

Even in retirement he is still shocked.

Buhari,Buhari.

The only man who destroyed the economy and went scot free.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by seanery: 4:39pm On Mar 23
Whalis:
Buharis photographer was the best and only the best appointment he made. That guy is good. Even when it was obvious that Buhari wasn't looking good physically then that guy kept on shunning out pictures that made Buhari hale and healthy. Kudos to him.

Lols.

I know what you did there.
But i no go talk sha.

The savagery was immense.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Okete001(f): 4:41pm On Mar 23
Hehehe

Buhari, I’m tired of abusing.

We thank you for where you met and we will still continue to thank you for where you left us.

May God console the bereaved.
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by techub: 4:44pm On Mar 23
Please assure him
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Whalis: 4:50pm On Mar 23
seanery:

Lols.

I know what you did there.
But i no go talk sha.

The savagery was immense.
Bros I was unambiguous. I meant this in all honesty.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Mar 23
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by Nkl4u: 4:57pm On Mar 23
Always in shock undecided. Somebody should pls get him a shock absorber
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by dododawa1: 5:07pm On Mar 23
BUHARI EMEFELIE will riot in pot of

Hilda
Re: Buhari's Condolence Message To His Photographer Sunday Aghaeze Over Wife's Death by gaby(m): 5:29pm On Mar 23
Buhari is still getting "shocked" even after leaving office...

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Boko Haram Story-one You May Not Have Heard Of / Jimoh Ibrahim Heads To Supreme court / Everybody Is Hungry, Including Me - Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.