Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (83870 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by RTSC: 12:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

I beg to differ!
I'm married and I've never raped anyone. Infact, that's one of the reason why I married my wife... To avoid something like that. She's hot and she won't let me go past kissing. grin
Lol.
Okay.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by loswhite(m): 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Since the accuser cannot file charges the onus is on the accused to clear his name
There is no onus on anybody... You went to a media to claim rape. Rape is a criminal offence. A criminal offence is taken to court not to a media house. Another blogger just wrote another story without a single proof and everyone is Saying jail him. Imagine the court is a place where ppl type story or just talk and ppl are arrested and jail base on speech and write up on blog.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by biztip: 12:07pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

grin grin Adultery isn't a crime, but Rape is. If I stole something from you and you knew it but cant prove it you know that doesnt mean it didnt happen. Busola was 17 years, a minor by most standards and this man just took advantage of her. it's not like she was propositioning him. He violated her consent because of the influence he had on her. It's rape, there's no way round it. No truly consensual sex leaves the kind of scars where you still carry the trauma after 20 years of your life. Not possible
they even forgot DT as a pastor there should be a moral code guiding him. even if its not seen aas rape, is a pastor morally permitted to fornicate or commit adultery. both sin is enough to dethrone a pastor BC its a breach of public office. most pastors and priests go around firnicating and commuting adultery as if its morally right for d person of their status. either ways d pastor has defaulted

7 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

I didn't seek her Consent and she gave me BJ , doggy we even had bath together. You're just being an hypocrite even your wife will tell you to stop at some point so you'll call that rape?? Even sometimes your gf forcefully kisses you so you'll call that assault? stopped being fake

did she claim you rape her? if she's rolling with you after all you did for her..what's my own? The koko is if your gf is okay with what you did to her. it's her body

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AZeD1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

Ladies in the west are open. They will blatantly tell you to fucck.

Ladies in Nigeria will not. They expect you to push through their feeble barriers.
If you don't then you are loser to them.

The law should be subject to the environment.
Better to be a loser than a rapist.

There are lots of open girls in Nigeria who will tell you to fvuk... Find them to avoid stories that touch when you hammer.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
biztip:

they even forgot DT as a pastor there should be a moral code guiding him. even if its not seen aas rape, is a pastor morally permitted to fornicate or commit adultery. both sin is enough to dethrone a pastor BC its a breach of public office. most pastors and priests go around firnicating and commuting adultery as if its morally right for d person of their status. either ways d pastor has defaulted

spot on.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by loswhite(m): 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
Funmmyastic:

So you mean the story can not be true?The man should sue them if his is innocent,no qualms.
so you mean the story cannot be false? They should sue the man if they believe they have a true story... nonsense ppl

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AdorableJosh(m): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:
[s]fake scripted collaboration epistle. Since Busola’s case is ancient, theses horrible people came with a fake story that supposedly took place not to long ago. To explain Busola’s lack of struggle, they took the time to explain how this woman saw him as a father figure, how the church brainwashes members to be totally compliant, how they become meek and weak to the point they don’t resist even when they’re being raped. He took of her jeans and she sat there. Jeans?? Involving his wife in their stupidity! So the wife groomed her for years just so her husband could rape her once. Not just Nigeria, but in the US!!! HA!!!! Claiming this church preaches against interacting with others! Yet the pastor preaches to any and everyone who cares to listen on tbn. What on earth is their goal? To discredit or total destruction. If indeed they were raped, they should take the case to court and stop this rubbish.
[/s]

Your favourite pastor is a sexual predator.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
loswhite:
There is no onus on anybody... You went to a media to claim rape. Rape is a criminal offence. A criminal offence is taken to court not to a media house. Another blogger just wrote another story without a single proof and everyone is Saying jail him. Imagine the court is a place where ppl type story or just talk and ppl are arrested and jail base on speech and write up on blog.
You and I know say Nigerian judiciary no be am.
Let the man sue her but hell no he is keeping quiet and so people are free to assume he is guilty as charged.
Until he clears his name the man is guilty as charged.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:
fake scripted collaboration epistle. Since Busola’s case is ancient, theses horrible people came with a fake story that supposedly took place not to long ago. To explain Busola’s lack of struggle, they took the time to explain how this woman saw him as a father figure, how the church brainwashes members to be totally compliant, how they become meek and weak to the point they don’t resist even when they’re being raped. He took of her jeans and she sat there. Jeans?? Involving his wife in their stupidity! So the wife groomed her for years just so her husband could rape her once. Not just Nigeria, but in the US!!! HA!!!! Claiming this church preaches against interacting with others! Yet the pastor preaches to any and everyone who cares to listen on tbn. What on earth is their goal? To discredit or total destruction. If indeed they were raped, they should take the case to court and stop this rubbish.

I don’t know if the pastor did it ooo.....but there’s a political move to control churches by the Muslim government....they just need a little crack in the church to exploit and this might just be it...soon u will hear the government has set up a committee to investigate the matter....

It’s so convenient to claim the evidence of ur lack of struggle and ur raising ur waist when ur jeans was being removed is the pastor manipulation...
Person wey no Dey pay tithe

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

grin grin Adultery isn't a crime, but Rape is. If I stole something from you and you knew it but cant prove it you know that doesnt mean it didnt happen. Busola was 17 years, a minor by most standards and this man just took advantage of her. it's not like she was propositioning him. He violated her consent because of the influence he had on her. It's rape, there's no way round it. No truly consensual sex leaves the kind of scars where you still carry the trauma after 20 years of your life. Not possible

Under the kwara state law you're free to have sex at 16 so busola wasn't a minor she enjoyed it. She should tell us the rest guys take bleeped her after Biodun stopped. Because she made it seem like Biodun is the only one that got her bleeped.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Chai!! See world pipo for dis topic eeh shocked cheesy

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Fadedvoices2: 12:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

she doesn't have to sue. This happened 17 years ago without proper evidences taken. So what will she sue for? But this doesn't mean it didnt happen.

But Fatoyinbo's refusal to sue for defamation means he is surely guilty. How can a woman be dragging your name and reputation in the mud and you are truly innocent without any kind of fight back. His image is forever tarnished and if you are truly innocent you would have to make an example of Busola. Since he's doing nothing it shows he's guilty. Going to court risks exposing more secrets, there are 5 known cases now and many more may still appear

You lack wisdom.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by tuzle(m): 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
Let me school you a little...That you are in a corrupt and lawless country doesn’t mean you should act like one.In a sane country,you don’t need to make a statement in a police station before a rapist is picked up.The moment you share your story and you put a name to it,the police picks the bad guy up,it’s as easy as that.Cosby is in jail today because ladies came out to share what he did to them,R-Kelly did not rape aliyah,d moment the law knew Aliyah’s age,they picked him up...Do you want me to tell you about Akon too?please,read learn from civilized countries how things are done,so you can impact that in your coming offspring
guy it isn't becos of aliyah r Kelly was picked up
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

to be honest with you...if we really go with this...most Nigeria men are rapists.

that's how many guys sleep with ladies for the first time....there will tell you that a lady's NO means...No don't stop I like it..

No mind that guy jare. A girl once called my guy okobo (impotent) because the girl said no and the guy stopped. The following morning the girl's friends started making jest of the guy because she told them inside our department that the guy was afraid of taking her cloth off. If no be say we know say our friend get record we would have believed her.

E be like say this thing na mental illness for naija girls. Why you go want something but you go need a little force or sweet talk or need to be begged for it.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

Under the kwara state law you're free to have sex at 16 so busola wasn't a minor she enjoyed it. She should tell us the rest guys take bleeped her after Biodun stopped. Because she made it seem like Biodun is the only one that got her bleeped.

becareful bro, sex consent law is 18 years in all states in Nigeria since 2015. it doesnt matter even if she was a prostitute, she still doesnt have the right to be violated. Because she's loose doesn't now mean she doesnt have her consent.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mayor08: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
DonBenny77:

He has stepped down as head pastor, his mother in the Lord didn't rise up to his defence and has stylishly apologized on his behalf.
So you expect people to rise up to his defence blindly, you expect people to take sides blindly just as you have done.. He stepped down cause the pressure was much and it was a distraction to the church
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Comedian2019: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2019
Another bonboklat on the loose.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Unik3030: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
RTSC:

What fatoyinbo did to this lady specifically is not rape.

This is how any normal guy get a Nigerian lady to sleep with him for the first time.

You invite lady to your house, after talking and everything you make advances to her.
She resists feebly and later succumbs.

That is what happened here.
that u are a rapist doesn't mean all other guys are rapists too, what happens to having a consensual sex instead of forcing her?

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by litaninja(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
The earlier nigerians realize that churches are just cults the better...
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fadedvoices2:

You lack wisdom.

ok sit and do nothing if u are innocent and someone is defaming you. Be my guest.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Otunba2004(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
For me Pastor Fatoyinbo wife(Mondele) knew about this rape of a thing jare, two of them are cultist

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by BlueRayDick: 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

and she continued in the church until 2018 before leaving.

I don't doubt her...but what kept there still after the rape accident

Try and watch the video on youtube, the answer you seek is there. She explained he was the one who actually arranged for her to travel overseas where the incident happened and she had to continue working for him afterwards(which was a year) till she could save enough and resign from their employment and relocate back to Nigeria.

The video is on youtube.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

did she claim you rape her? if she's rolling with you after all you did for her..what's my own? The koko is if your gf is okay with what you did to her. it's her body

That's what I'm saying these girls coming out now didn't say anything about it when it happened because they enjoyed it, but came out today to say it was Rape because the guy it's in a better position.
That's my point after having a consensual sex with some tomorrow they'll tag him as Rapist.
This girl in particular didn't tell us how she moaned or the sweet things she said to Biodun when he was smashing her. I believe they had sex but the rape it's a no no
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

Otondo did Neymar not respond with enough evidence and the police took action undecided
By doing that do you not know he cleared his name

I go by your logic. cheesy grin

You didn't make mention of evidence. Let's assume he didn't have evidence and he didn't sue her for defamation. Will you say he's guilty because he didn't do so?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

No mind that guy jare. A girl once called my guy okobo (impotent) because the girl said no and the guy stopped. The following morning the girl's friends started making jest of the guy because she told them inside our department that the guy was afraid of taking her cloth off. If no be say we know say our friends get record we would have believed her.

E be like say this thing na mental illness for naija girls. Why you go want something but you go need a little force or sweet talk or need to be begged for it.

pre-intimacy isnt the same as the other situation where you want to have your way with someone who clearly and emotionally and psychologically dont want what you want to do to her. it's different from other ladies that lead you on even with some slight resistance
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by sweetrace(f): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
AdorableJosh:
[/s]

Your favourite pastor is a sexual predator.

I have Never been to the church. But I’ve got a mind of my own and don’t feel the need to follow popular opinion when I know it is wrong. What happened to deductive reading?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:17pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

becareful bro, sex consent law is 18 years in all states in Nigeria since 2015. it doesnt matter even if she was a prostitute, she still doesnt have the right to be violated. Because she's loose doesn't now mean she doesnt have her consent.

Go and check the police Website some state adjusted their law and Kwara was among them.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

I go by your logic. cheesy grin

You didn't make mention of evidence. Let's assume he didn't have evidence and he didn't sue her for defamation. Will you say he's guilty because he didn't do so?

How can he not sue her for defamation if he's truly innocent. In a court case, the onus will be on Busola to prove her statements and then he too can call his witnesses and have his own history bared out. Problem is a defamation case risks bringing out more ladies that will support Busola's case...we already have 5 cases now you can be looking at 30 in a court case. So he's definitely guilty.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

No mind that guy jare. A girl once called my guy okobo (impotent) because the girl said no and the guy stopped. The following morning the girl's friends started making jest of the guy because she told them inside our department that the guy was afraid of taking her cloth off. If no be say we know say our friends get record we would have believed her.

respecting a woman's NO is the major reason why I have never slept with any lady in my relationships till date...

now I have wish to stay till married even my current girlfriend told me NO I SHOULD STOP when I was romancing her... only to tell me later that she never meant it.

I was just shocked...

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:19pm On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

Go and check the police Website some state adjusted their law and Kwara was among them.

state law doesn't supercede Federal Law. The 1999 FRN constitution is sacrosant

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 04, 2019
kereman1:
someone who read d long article sud help d impatient ones like me summarise.
Biodun COZA X

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings? / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / ‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.