Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) (83974 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

grin grin Adultery isn't a crime, but Rape is. If I stole something from you and you knew it but cant prove it you know that doesnt mean it didnt happen. Busola was 17 years, a minor by most standards and this man just took advantage of her. it's not like she was propositioning him. He violated her consent because of the influence he had on her. It's rape, there's no way round it. No truly consensual sex leaves the kind of scars where you still carry the trauma after 20 years of your life. Not possible
Exactly. What led to her outburst was because of someone accusing her of sleeping with COZA pastors. I'm sure Timi wasn't even aware that she had a sort of relationship with the pastor and he has had some issues with this pastor which made him leave the church. She just tried to clear her name by shouting rape. I feel she is trying to save her marriage.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

sharia dont supercede civil law. and if anyone less than 18 is sexually assaulted now the person can seek redress in Nigerian courts if the person is smart enough to take down evidences when it occured

That's what I'm saying... They're loopholes in the law. from the police Website they said busola needs to prove an extra point and it'll be very difficult for her to convict Biodun because of the state law that made it 16 for consensual sex. And how can someone rape you with a Doggy style without force??

Busola will loose woefully her best was destroying the guys image on social media all the ladies accusing him will loose too.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

Definitely I agree with you, although I understand his point. There are some ladies that say leave me, dont touch me and still lead you on and actually want it but put up slight reisistance at the beginning and that's what he's saying. that you persists in those circumstances isn't RAPE but that is very different from the other scenario where the whole body, soul and spirit of the lady in question dont want your adavnces but yet you continue and take advantage of her. There's a difference

But the same girl can accuse you of rape and she will win in Court of law because she said, "leave me and don't touch me" and you go ahead and do it. You're a rapist too. She will tell you in court of law that she told you to leave her alone and you shouldn't touch her but you continue. If they asked you did she say so and you say yes, you are a goner. You see how consensual sex has changed to rape right in front of you.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by deavicky(m): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
Why all this rape! Rape!! Is it that this pastor cannot ask for all this yeye kpekus as Lala and others always do.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by safarigirl(f): 12:35pm On Jul 04, 2019
lexy2014:
[left][/left]

Is it d police that should "get in touch with d interviewer"? When no formal charges or complaints has been made, how will d police now b getting in touch?
my friend, rape is a crime against the state, the state is supposed to approach an accuser where formal complaints may not be made. It is only in civil cases that the accuser may file for hearing, as far as it is criminal, na state get case

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
sparko1:

HENCE THE WORLD "EVEN", she's just stating her story

Now let me school you!

Ever heard of the term "Veiled Testimony', rape accusuation and the likes are still in contention in some countries but you can't tell me she is obligated to show her face under any circumstance.
This is simple. I want to see the face of my accuser in order to tell my whole side of the story. OK, u blurred ur face (maybe she has face rash) but y the name. Let me know my accuser to prepare my defence.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2019
sweetrace:

Always accepting accusations without any evidence. I hope when you’re being accused falsely without any evidence, you’ll dance to the tune being played as people believe the accusations without asking questions or seeking any proof. Always persecuting based on your own capabilities. I hope when you’re in conflict with anyone, the court of public opinion is where your case is taken to and not a competent court of law. Where anyone will damn you guilty. Even when they don’t have a brain, principles or the ability to choose wrong from right.

I was in Uniilorin in the 2000s when this guy was manhandling babes in his church, so say what you know. Nobody can accuse me of anything without me being able to successfully defend myself. The only proof that can satisfy folks like you is when it happens to your daughter, even that i'm not even sure that would be enough.

This guy is a known sexual predator, taking advantage of coza church girls. Naive, young, marrried, unmarried, under age yet you glory in defending him. What court case do you want? That an atrocity was committed and isnt taken to the court doesn't mean she's lying. Look at that Abbo guy, if there wasn't CCTV recording he would have denied and people like you will be telling the nursing mother he physically assaulted where is the evidence even though we can all see what happened. Even if there was no CCTV evidence, it doesnt changed the fact that she was physically assaulted and she can state that anytime. After denials, he was crying like a whipped baby yesterday. Fatoyinbo is still yet to give his robust response to Ese Walters. So believe what you will, your behavior excuses this sexual deviants.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
tuzle:
guy it isn't becos of aliyah r Kelly was picked up
What year where you born?before Aliyah died,rkelly was picked up for dating an underage
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

I go by your logic. cheesy grin

You didn't make mention of evidence. Let's assume he didn't have evidence and he didn't sue her for defamation. Will you say he's guilty because he didn't do so?
He can sue her to provide evidence and if she does not he is presumed innocent why is it so hard for him to do that.
Is he scared that other victims might come out grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

Exactly. What led to her outburst was because of someone accusing her of sleeping with COZA pastors. I'm sure Timi wasn't even aware that she had a sort of relationship with the pastor and he has had some issues with this pastor which made him leave the church. She just tried to clear her name by shouting rape. I feel she is trying to save her marriage.

well her truth is her truth grin

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

Did Biodun rape this girl? Please tell me how. She admitted that he didn't use force on her so why the noise? I'm certain that other guys have sweet talk her and have sex with her but she wouldn't say anything about it why Biodun If that's the case I'm also a Rapist because I've sweet talk a girl before who's not a minor and we'd sex. I didn't hit her or threaten her just music and sweet talks. She gave me Doggy, BJ and any style I wanted and tomorrow if she listen to something like this she would tag me a Rapist. I think we need a review the True definition of Rape all these story doesn't make sense. We guys need to stand up. The male community is in danger if stories like this gets attention.
once you have sef with a minor,it is a crime...

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
anonymous1759:

That's what I'm saying... They're loopholes in the law. from the police Website they said busola needs to prove an extra point and it'll be very difficult for her to convict Biodun because of the state law that made it 16 for consensual sex. And how can someone rape you with a Doggy style without force??

Busola will loose woefully her best was destroying the guys image on social media all the ladies accusing him will loose too.

That's why she didnt go to court but tell her story. She is simply telling her story.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by crazygod(m): 12:39pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

well her truth is her truth grin
She has a right to 'her truth'. But the whole world has a right to 'the truth'.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by cushious: 12:40pm On Jul 04, 2019
horhizah:

Don't base your defence on hearsay. Defend him if you have to because you believe Busola spoke half truth and not because some apologist narrated a baseless story.
When did Timi ever say he met his wife a virgin? Timi was never a member of COZA. Timi and Busola didn't get married in COZA.

Please let's get our facts right and stop peddling false stories.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Humility017:

I tell you...I continued but had to stop when I noticed her facial expression and she telling me I was making her uncomfortable.
she was not too happy that day with me..in my room..her countenance wasn't that good.

only for me to call her later in the evening to apologize for that mix up....she said it was no thing and she had no problem with what I was doing, she never meant what she said..and I asked her countenance..she said that's how she puts her face whenever she is being touched.

we really need to define what is RAPE and make Nigeria women and men understand it broadly

Hmmmm. Make we just be careful. Any girl wey de do any resistance na to leave her alone ooo because I don't read mind. If she like make she go call me an impotent after she don leave my side na she know.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:41pm On Jul 04, 2019
Benz4pimp:
once you have sef with a minor,it is a crime...

Is this girl a minor?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

He can sue her to provide evidence and if she does not he is presumed innocent why is it so hard for him to do that.
Is he scared that other victims might come out grin

There are lot of people that have been jailed for false accusations, which means if they sued for defamation, they would have been jailed for the same offense.

What do you have to say about this?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:43pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

But the same girl can accuse you of rape and she will win in Court of law because she said, "leave me and don't touch me" and you go ahead and do it. You're a rapist too. She will tell you in court of law she told you to leave her alone and you shouldn't touch her but you continue. If they asked you did she say so and you say yes, you are a goner. You see how consensual sex has changed to rape right in front of you.

well if it's truly consensual she can't turn around and say that. That's the thing. I ve heard several wives even say they didnt feel like having sex with their husbands but they wanted to satisfy him so let him have his way. So they allowed it, not because they were pleased but still allowed it. Like let him do and go. it's delicate I agree but if a lady allows you in those circumstances is very different from the one that resists you and after you are done the person is scarred and hates you immediately.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by DonBenny77(m): 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2019
Mayor08:

So you expect people to rise up to his defence blindly, you expect people to take sides blindly just as you have done.. He stepped down cause the pressure was much and it was a distraction to the church

That's his official statement, do you know how many brains including his lawyer drafted that write up for you to digest?
That's what he wants you to believe.
The people covering up for him before cant do that any more cos Timi knows them and was prepared to expose them this time so they had to do the needful advising him to step down. Timi has always grumbled about the MOG since like three years back its not just about his wife, he sounded like it was still going on with other ladies?

We don't need to argue much, time will tell but so far I'm pleased with the way events are unfolding it depicts my opinion.
I think he is guilty all that Gucci, packaging and flamboyant lifestyle ain't just for his wife. The pastor na Randy guyman. We know nobody is without sin but he shouldn't be head pastor

4 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mayor08: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
TimAllen:
When you say you stand by your point that Busola was not raped, are you aware from her interview that she confirmed that she was 17 years at the time and according to the law, sex with a minor is nothing else but RAPE. Even in a case that the minor in this case Busola practically begged the Pastor to have sex with her it is still RAPE according to the law of the land.
Shaming the victim has always been an age long practice for cases like this, but it has to change so as to help curb the crime and help our women stand up to their tormentors should it occur again.

[color=#990000][/color]
Last time i checked, the law where she was stated 16..I'm not shaming any victim.. I'm also not making it look like he is innocent.
They had sex that is my own. The pastor might have raped other people which is very much possible,
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by freshMallam1122: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
R2bees:
See Epistle. Na me go come read this one. Odiegwu. I don't have una time again. FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU, FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON ME.
Read the story it expands yr brain of quotes..Mr Foolman
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:45pm On Jul 04, 2019
crazygod:

She has a right to 'her truth'. But the whole world has a right to 'the truth'.

so let fatoyinbo come and say his own. He is other party here, better still let him sue her so that she can be put under cross examination and everything can be laid bare. Fatoyinbo isnt stupid, dont defend him more than himself i'm sure he's seeing how his reputation is being tarnished forever it's up too him to do something about it

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

Hmmmm. Make we just be careful. Any girl wey de do any resistance na to leave her alone ooo because I don't read mind. If she like make she go call me an impotent after she don leave my side na she know.
exactly bro....Nigeria ladies are confused.
I learnt recently that even your wife will act same way...tell you NO when she meant YES and wants it.

I have told my current lady don't try that thing with me in my house.... if you say NO I will just leave you...I can't go force you...I am not a rapists.
I believe you're an adult...you should know what you want and how to say it...straight

2 Likes

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by anonymous1759(m): 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

That's why she didnt go to court but tell her story. She is simply telling her story.

She's telling the story to save her face. Time will tell. smiley
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Korllami007: 12:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

well if it's truly consensual she can't turn around and say that.
That's the thing. I ve heard several wives even say they didnt feel like having sex with their husbands but they wanted to satisfy him so let him have his way. So they allowed it, not because they were pleased but still allowed it. Like let him do and go. it's delicate I agree but if a lady allows you in those circumstances is very different from the one that resists you and after you are done the person is scarred and hates you immediately.

Wetin did you say? Neyma own nkor?
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by ipswitch: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Seems the drama is just begining.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Mayor08: 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
horhizah:

Don't base your defence on hearsay. Defend him if you have to because you believe Busola spoke half truth and not because some apologist narrated a baseless story.
When did Timi ever say he met his wife a virgin? Timi was never a member of COZA. Timi and Busola didn't get married in COZA.

Please let's get our facts right and stop peddling false rumours.
I'm not defending the pastor, I'm only against false rape allegation.. Most things i satated there is my own point of view..He actually claimed he met his wife a virgin, Timi never denied been a member of Coza... I heard they had there first child in coza out of wedlock(hear say), also heard the pastor gavethem a car.. Heard Timi was the choir master then
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Humility017(m): 12:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
dyydxx:

well if it's truly consensual she can't turn around and say that. That's the thing. I ve heard several wives even say they didnt feel like having sex with their husbands but they wanted to satisfy him so let him have his way. So they allowed it, not because they were pleased but still allowed it. Like let him do and go. it's delicate I agree but if a lady allows you in those circumstances is very different from the one that resists you and after you are done the person is scarred and hates you immediately.

a woman frame you up If she wants to...

the best thing is to discuss sex with any lady prior you go along...if she say No...then withdraw...

they're violent rape and non-violent rapes
they're rapes where the ladies later consent..after her sexual hormones are being stirred up common in relationships and marriage...

but all still is RAPE

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by dyydxx: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

Wetin did you say? Neyma own nkor?

Neymar doesnt have a history of that and he backed up his claims with evidences to prove otherwise. He has sued her now. Let fatoyinbo sue her too, that's what innocent people do.

1 Like

Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
AZeD1:

Better to be a loser than a rapist.

There are lots of open girls in Nigeria who will tell you to fvuk... Find them to avoid stories that touch when you hammer.

No naija girl will tell you to come and fùck even when they need it like crazy because they have this weird thought that they will be considered cheap. If you are not paying, then you have to push for it applying different lies and tactics to the extent of promising marriage.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
this one is kpansh not rape na.
Re: Ex-COZA Staff: I Was Raped By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (Video) by AmazonTopaz(f): 12:52pm On Jul 04, 2019
Korllami007:

There are lot of people that have been jailed for false accusations, which means if they sued for defamation, they would have been jailed for the same offense.

What do you have to say about this?

Let the man do the needful to clear his name would not be complicated if he is innocent.
Your question does not concern the issue but yes the judicial system is flawed and there could be a miscarriage of justice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

‘Face To Face With Lucifer’: TB Joshua's Meeting With Lucifer Goes Viral / Salvation Ministries Port Harcourt is a FRAUD!!! / Why Do Nigerian Girls Complain About Deeper Life Weddings?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.