Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! (1763 Views)

Oya Come N Rate D Pictures. / My Wife Wants To Join Me In My Place Of Work And The Company Accepted / International Boomba Guide To Pleasing Naija Ladies..come N Learn (2) (3) (4)

Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 4:56am On Oct 09, 2010
Just got rid of a complete loser from my life permanently n forever n ever!!!! oh yeah it feels good grin

The guy was a no good loser and user. He had absolutely nothing going for him and yet full of himself thinking he was some kind of prize even though the only fish he seems to hook are ugly girls that hv nothing going for them and that others hv condemned n tossed away.

Before u all ask "no" this description doesn't include me oooooooooooooooo i am quality babe jst unfortunate set of events got my path to cross the path of the loser.

I got with the dude briefly cos i was bored and wasn't looking for anything serious just someone to entertain me. At first i was willing to overlook his shortcomings especially since he made me laugh but it is not laughing matter anymore can you imagine the loser joking that i was impotent? which kind joke be that? 27 yr old for that matter undecided he doesn't know how to talk just opens his mouth gbosa, cares about nobody else but himself. I give him 5 yrs when reality suddenly dawns on him then he will probably be in a beer parlour somewhere drinking his worries away while all his fake friends would have left him where he is.

He better get his act together other correct guys are thinking of settling down and getting their affairs in check instead he is comparing himself to idiots that at age 40 are still in school chasing skirts.

Thank God i know better and have already moved on cool

boys n girls rejoice with me its nt easy recognising a loser and getting rid of him from your life  cool wink grin lets use this thread to celebrate the many losers we have gotten rid of from our lives. IT IS PARTY TIME!
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZiZk-GkGSM
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by igot5onit(m): 5:21am On Oct 09, 2010
congrats! love the song choice too. I will be back with my own story grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Tosinville(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2010
Orisirisi thread 4 romance section.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by AqRiUsAge(f): 5:28am On Oct 09, 2010
Congratulations!

Hmm, see I'd like to tell you my stories too but then I'm confused
I dont know which one of the losers to start with.
cry cry cry

Maybe I'd better write a book and make me some money off my loser stories. undecided
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Tinksh(f): 5:48am On Oct 09, 2010
Congratulations sugar pp. You sound happy with your choice. Good for you. I hope everything works out perfectly for you next time. smiley
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 8:48am On Oct 09, 2010
I'm telling you my brothers and sisters happiness cannot be faked! from my head to my toes my body rejoices, my soul is at peace and my spirit is free!!! i tried the lets try and be friends route but boy just has no sense worth mentioning.

I am ready for him if he wants to take the battle to the next level lol he knows nada grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 9:16am On Oct 09, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7sbI5auvQg blame it on me, say its my fault, say anything you want as long as its over! grin kiss
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Ikedonn(m): 9:18am On Oct 09, 2010
Sister take it easy.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sarahjo: 11:53am On Oct 09, 2010
hi five!!! grin grin grin dude is a loser indeed. They no get sense in his village
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by 190: 12:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
does that dude you mentioned poster

have Goat beards

or does he bleach and has light skin

and shines teeth inside club just like BIGROD~
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Yorisb: 1:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
sugar pp:

Just got rid of a complete loser from my life permanently n forever n ever!!!! oh yeah it feels good grin

The guy was a no good loser and user. He had absolutely nothing going for him and yet full of himself thinking he was some kind of prize even though the only fish he seems to hook are ugly girls that hv nothing going for them and that others hv condemned n tossed away.

Before u all ask "no" this description doesn't include me oooooooooooooooo i am quality babe jst unfortunate set of events got my path to cross the path of the loser.

I got with the dude briefly cos i was bored and wasn't looking for anything serious just someone to entertain me. At first i was willing to overlook his shortcomings especially since he made me laugh but it is not laughing matter anymore can you imagine the loser joking that i was impotent? which kind joke be that? 27 yr old for that matter undecided he doesn't know how to talk just opens his mouth gbosa, cares about nobody else but himself. I give him 5 yrs when reality suddenly dawns on him then he will probably be in a beer parlour somewhere drinking his worries away while all his fake friends would have left him where he is.

He better get his act together other correct guys are thinking of settling down and getting their affairs in check instead he is comparing himself to idiots that at age 40 are still in school chasing skirts.

Thank God i know better and have already moved on cool

boys n girls rejoice with me its nt easy recognising a loser and getting rid of him from your life  cool wink grin lets use this thread to celebrate the many losers we have gotten rid of from our lives. IT IS PARTY TIME!
[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZiZk-GkGSM

Why cry more than the bereaved?

Are u sure you've moved on really? You sure sounded like a bigger and sore loser to me. undecided

Au contraire, I think you the one that was dumped. No Offe"i"nse!
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2010
did he screw u i guess he did thats why you are here trying to justify yourself, i guess both of u are losers.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2010
@ Chuks01 and yorisb
no my lovelies i am not a sore loser just very very freaking happy! We broke up a few months back don't even know if breaking up is the right word cos we never really officially dated don't know who dumped who either all i know is i stopped communicating with him and my life has been all the better for it.
We recently got chatn n i was trying to be friendly to him but then i realised he was more annoying than i thought. Hence why i decided to cut him off from my life completely

I only made this thread cos i'm sick of girls crying on nairaland over breakups or being used by a loser. Not every break up needs to be sad sometimes it makes u intoxicatingly hyper and tres tres jolly!

Champagne on me! grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
did he screw you yes or no?
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 09, 2010
did he screw you yes or no?
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
screw as how?
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2010
ok maybe u will understand it this way, did he Bleep you?
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Rocktation(f): 2:23pm On Oct 09, 2010
Way to go, gurl! Lose 'em all. Losers, i mean.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Dyt(f): 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2010
Rejoice on gal,dey all r loosers,winks
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Skidoc(m): 2:26pm On Oct 09, 2010
I have to agree that you sound like a loser too. Both of you are losers.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by 190: 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2010
that guy don chop this babe finish clean mouth una dey join her rejoice~
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 2:28pm On Oct 09, 2010
chuks01 i can see your problem: you have spermatorza for a brain if ur main concern is if we did or did not have sex. The relevance of that is what small boy mentality is that what u guys use to console urself when a girl wises up? pele nothing can stop my happy state today i am on a highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2010
okay how have i lost out? i have a better guy that treats me like a queen, richer, well behaved, real christain and more committed. Abeg all hold up ur wine glasses lets toast to the good life cheesy
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 09, 2010
190:

that guy don chop this babe finish clean mouth una dey join her rejoice~

no be say you talk, the guy don Bleep the babe sotey nothing remain, come here come dey rejoice you suppose dey sorry for yourself, next time
you no go dey give freely, wetin i dey talk sef dis kind babe will always give freely, her name must be charity
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 09, 2010
Good post.@ Op are you from Ogun state?
Can i excuse myself n come back for the story.
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by adagz01(m): 2:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
chuks01:

ok maybe u will understand it this way, did he bleep you?
he mean did he FHUCK u?
Yes or no
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2010
chuks01 it be like say you dey date white girl for papers? i can smell guys like you from miles away. Only losers have loser mentality. Your own don spoil so you dey wish its the same for everyone around you. Pele cry as for me and my household we dey grooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee feel free to use me as a prayer point as God as blessed me with a great man may he bless you with a great woman. Say amen and make you too dump losers in ur life wink
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2010
sugar pp:

chuks01 it be like say you dey date white girl for papers? i can smell guys like you from miles away. Only losers have loser mentality. Your own don spoil so you dey wish its the same for everyone around you. Pele cry as for me and my household we dey grooveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee feel free to use me as a prayer point as God as blessed me with a great man may he bless you with a great woman. Say amen and make you too dump losers in your life wink

you came online to expose and disgrace yourself, if you really claim to have a dream man why did you hook up with the looser after sometime, I think you missed his fhuck and when you went back someone had already replaced you and u came here crying cry cry cry cry

you are a pathetic looser gurl
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by sugarpp: 2:53pm On Oct 09, 2010
pele looks like you also went to lagbaja comprehensive high school i was fortunate to be better educated.

As i stated i didn't go back to him we got chatting again as some civilised people tend to do + i was trying to be friendly. Giving that i am a principled girl with alot to offer i didnt see the point in wasting my time associating with someone that wasn't going to add to my life so i decided to cut him off permanently and came here to celebrate which is different from all the romantic sob stories on here. No point in bitterness from you! i called for celebration if you are not willing to celebrate with me carry your nonsensical brain away from here tongue
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 09, 2010
sugar pp:

pele looks like you also went to lagbaja comprehensive high school i was fortunate to be better educated.

As i stated i didn't go back to him we got chatting again as some civilised people tend to do + i was trying to be friendly. Giving that i am a principled girl with alot to offer i didnt see the point to waste my time associating with someone that wasn't going to add to my life so i decided to cut him off permanently and came here to celebrate which is different from all the romantic sob stories on here. No point from bitterness from you i called for celebration if you are not willing to celebrate with me carry your nonsensical brain away from here tongue

ok tell me i wont tell anyone, did you miss his fhuck? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by bxcode(m): 2:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
walahi, ara agbara ndi ara!!!
Re: Come N Join Me In Rejoicing! by Skidoc(m): 2:57pm On Oct 09, 2010
chuks01:

ok tell me i wont tell anyone, did you miss his fhuck? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Buhahaha! grin grin grin grin

Why Do Ladies Always Do This Shakara / Hong Kong Business Tycoon Offers $64,000,000 To His Lesbian Daughter Married / Does Sex Really Promote Love??