Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,415 members, 7,819,489 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

I Wish I Never Had A Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Wish I Never Had A Mother (4288 Views)

I Masturbate And I Wish I Can Stop It / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / I Never Get Sexually Aroused Or Attracted To Girls Anymore, Am I Okay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 8:21pm On Jul 04, 2019
Myself and siblings grew up in an atmosphere whereby no day passed without quarrel in our house.. We thought it was our dad that caused it while we were little. To the extent that they started fighting, beating and cursing themselves.

It continued for 7years until my dad stopped beating my mum because he was already tired of the relationship. Until we attained an age whereby we began to know the cause of the beatings and quarrelling. It was my mum. Her mouth is that of razor, sometimes I wonder what made my dad still go ahead to marry her. Coz there's a saying character is like smoke it doesn't hide, he must have seen the signs but still went ahead to marry her.

She has a way of thinking that its so annoying, baseless and useless. Very provoking. She doesn't have friends coz she can't keep or maintain that relationship.

She the type that doesn't care if her family is disgraced by her actions, she's the type that can go at any length to destroy things until she destroys it her mind won't rest.

Sometimes I wish she never bore me. I have received countless beatings and curses from her because I couldn't bear the humiliation she has done on my dad and us as a family. She sees everyone that don't support her actions as enemies. I so much hate her.

She can't be told information on what my dad does if not its war that day. I and siblings keeps our mouth shut when it comes to the whereabouts of our dad. My dad tells us all his movement and I'm like this is what is supposed to do to his wife. But what can I say. I can't blame him. But he married the wrong person.

We either live in fear or in lies just to make peace rain. My dad makes sure he's extra careful that she doesn't know his movement. My dad has planned out everything for us to make progress and succeed in life but my mum destroys every attempt. She doesn't know how to manage funds, for 3 years my dad spent over 3million on a business for her. She can't account for the money neither can progress be seen in her business, she is the definition of mismanagement.

My question is this why is she like that, she does things that doesn't make us progress an inch, sometimes I wish she was dead so fast as she's a night mare in our lives. She herself is not enjoying situation.. How much does she have... You know the funny thing... She wants to have a life but she can't keep one.

And my thoughts have been when I get enough money I'm going to separate them. She doesn't respect my dads family but carries her own family up ..I mean her parents.. She curses my dad virtually every time and she's still the same person that will ask my dad to give her money and my dads provides her the money whenever she needs it... Once she gets it she rain curses on him.

It got to a time I decided not to marry not until I saw women with good characters. Whenever I come across a lady the first I look out for for the first 3months of knowing her are likely characters my mum possesses. The moment I discover such I move away.

My mum is a torn in my flesh. And I'm scared my sisters are having one or two traits of her even though they never support her actions and moves. I can't marry a woman like my mother. I can never even if its gonna make me wait I can't rush into marriage.

I have learnt enough from my parents marriage its a disaster. If not that men like my dad who are so sincere to the last. I'm sure he would have abandoned us if not for his love.. He is the kind of father u would ever wish for.. His everyday regret is marrying a woman that instead of building his dreams with him scattered it.

Guys watch ur lady especially u that want to get married. If u notice signs u don't like talk to her about it. If she's adamant.. Leave her or else u live a life of regret.

Women are dangerous, only few made me change my decision and notion about marriage.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Samyj247: 8:25pm On Jul 04, 2019
pls what state is your mum from....IMO?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by madridguy(m): 8:26pm On Jul 04, 2019
This is serious.
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by MJBOLT: 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2019

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by madridguy(m): 8:27pm On Jul 04, 2019
Don't turn this thread to tribal war front

Samyj247:

8 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 8:28pm On Jul 04, 2019
Samyj247:

She's yoruba, Ogun state precisely.. Dads delta..

21 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Samyj247: 8:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
madridguy:
Don't turn this thread to tribal war front

guy pack well. which war....
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Samyj247: 8:32pm On Jul 04, 2019
Davebrown13:

okk shine ur eyes before u marry o. no mistakes in that area....if u see d sign u run
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by donbachi(m): 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2019
A witch mother will still eat her own child when it's her turn to submit,even after given the child the best things of life,love and motherly care....many mothers are witches.

6 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Next2Bezee(m): 8:42pm On Jul 04, 2019
Edit the title of your thread.

If you never had a mother, you would not have been born.

Not everyone is mature enough to manage themselves, not to talk of having children and managing them. Many parents will be there feeling like say na them know pass, but, lowkey, they are destroying the lives of their kids.

It's a real pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Hmmm This is deep. Very deep

Scary shit. God help us all

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Samyj247:
please why did you ask this question? I really like to know.
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by SageMK: 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2019
You write with so much hatred, bitterness and fear for your mother. Bro I sympathize but that negative feeling is a time bomb. If you don't find a way to let it all out for good, it can cause havoc and destroy you in the future.

Bro, you need to heal. You fĂșcking need therapy. Fast.

Anyway while you didn't have a say in choosing your mother, you can decide that for your kids! So don't make your father's mistake. Observe and scrutinize very well.

9 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bro yr mom is schizophrenic pls am sure of what am saying does she display any sign that she behaves lyk she can control everybody or that yr family are enemy of progress
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 04, 2019
My gal has this trait. Troublesome . Has no friends anymore. Meaning all her life is work and you
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
What a pity, smh!!!

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 9:46pm On Jul 04, 2019
Kvngfrosh:
Bro yr mom is schizophrenic pls am sure of what am saying does she display any sign that she behaves lyk she can control everybody or that yr family are enemy of progress

She tries to control every situation.. And when at times my dad tells her the things not to do at some point.. When it seems wisdom is needed she throws it to his face like he is nobody. And when she does that stuff by herself, it it ends up in ruin.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Kvngfrosh(m): 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2019
Davebrown13:

She tries to control every situation.. And when at times my dad tells her the things not to do at some point.. When it seems wisdom is needed she throws it to his face like he is nobody. And when she does that stuff by herself, it it ends up in ruin.
Yup definitely schizophrenic but lets wait for the elders to come
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Herbephe1(m): 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2019
no matter what, she still remains your mother!
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 9:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
She doesn't take to corrections she believe she's right...when she's logically wrong... Sometimes when u reason with her to know why she behaves on a particular issue u will be surprised as her reasons are so baseless and illogical.

When u feel like u could save the situation, u would have escalated the problem. U can't argue reasonably with her , at times she feels bad for what she has done...but that part of her only comes once in a while.. But when it comes to issues concerning we the kids at times her reasoning is sound. But when it comes to my dad.. Its always illogical and I'm this type of person that observes my environment and every little changes that occurs.

I always feel for my dad. He is lonely but what can I do. The only way he can get off his loneliness is by talking to us the kids and the few people he has left to call friends coz most of his friends left him because of her
attitude.

Dad is so smart, wise and very intelligent. My mum is smart but her character is killing. If not that she's my mum... We won't cross paths.

2 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Iogobenz(m): 9:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
First mistake I think your dad made is trying to build a dream with a woman.
It rarely succeeds.you don't build with women,you build and bring her in to enjoy,else na yawa.
Secondly,I think you are judging her too much.
Not every woman or person can succeed in business and it is natural to have your mom favour her people over your dad's.
Just try and love her the way she is and try as much as possible to avoid confrontations!if she is making a mistake and you find out,you either let her make it so she learns from it or look for a way to help her out without any sort of confrontations.
Also,everyone is valuable.na when you go lose her weh you go know the things she did for y'all.
Be wise,you don't wish bad upon blood.
Peace

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 04, 2019
Davebrown13:

is she literate
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
Herbephe1:
no matter what, she still remains your mother!

You can say that... Its easy to say.. Until you feel the heat of the situation.

It affected me psychologically. There are times I couldn't concentrate when I was in school.

Decision I have made is that once I get enough funds.. They can't leave together they would have to stay in separate places. Coz seems my dad is always taunted by her words.

He has done enough..when I mean a enough to make her reason straight but damn.. Its like pouring water in a basket

She has made several statements that she would change..

Its just same person same old character.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by DaddyNimo(m): 10:02pm On Jul 04, 2019
some Nigerian parents deserves to be shot ln the head point blank while yelling at dem to go to hell and spiting on their corpse.

3 Likes

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 10:06pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:

is she literate

She's a graduate of mathematics education in unilag. She's sound.

Smart, but I just don't know the flaws thats in her body that wants to consume us. She beautiful too. But its not a situation to endure.

If I was in my dads shoes, I would have sent her packing long ago.

But my dads reasoning is bewildering... He just doesn't like separation or anything that will devour peace. And keeps his problems to himself.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 04, 2019
Summary please cry
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by TundeeednuT: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
I pray God will see you through. So that means you don't observe Mother's Day
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2019
Davebrown13:

She's a graduate of mathematics education in unilag. She's sound.

Smart, but I just don't know the flaws thats in her body that wants to consume us. She beautiful too. But its not a situation to endure.

If I was in my dads shoes, I would have sent her packing long ago.

But my dads reasoning is bewildering... He just doesn't like separation or anything that will devour peace. And keeps his problems to himself.

is she working like working in a real job or is she a full time housewife, maybe she is frustrated or depressed for lack of accomplishment or maybe she is just a bitter woman...but then again, the sabotage from her part maybe not wanting her children to be better than her,,maybe i am wrong but does your father play away game, maybe that might be the cause of her anger
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 10:11pm On Jul 04, 2019
Iogobenz:
First mistake I think your dad made is trying to build a dream with a woman.
It rarely succeeds.you don't build with women,you build and bring her in to enjoy,else na yawa.
Secondly,I think you are judging her too much.
Not every woman or person can succeed in business and it is natural to have your mom favour her people over your dad's.
Just try and love her the way she is and try as much as possible to avoid confrontations!if she is making a mistake and you find out,you either let her make it so she learns from it or look for a way to help her out without any sort of confrontations.
Also,everyone is valuable.na when you go lose her weh you go know the things she did for y'all.
Be wise,you don't wish bad upon blood.
Peace

Thanks... Sometimes I look at her, and I laugh like this is the same person.

But when the character comes, its something we have endured over the years. Now I'm 22... My focus is to get out of the house as much as I can. Taking internships and the rest. I just want to leave that environment.

Each time I come back to that environment after leaving for weeks.. The memories keep coming back.

She's unique, but when u look at things u would have achieved over the years especially as a hardworking man my dad is.

You will just be regretting.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Iogobenz(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
Davebrown13:

Thanks... Sometimes I look at her, and I laugh like this is the same person.

But when the character comes, its something we have endured over the years. Now I'm 22... My focus is to get out of the house as much as I can. Taking internships and the rest. I just want to leave that environment.

Each time I come back to that environment after leaving for weeks.. The memories keep coming back.

She's unique, but when u look at things u would have achieved over the years especially as a hardworking man my dad is.

You will just be regretting.
yeah sad truth..
So what do you think your dad would have achieved without her in the picture?
Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 10:14pm On Jul 04, 2019
lilwetdick:

is she working like working in a real job or is she a full time housewife, maybe she is frustrated or depressed or maybe she is just a bitter woman

She used to teach... Not until 5years ago she stopped and started business... But the business as so much squandered a lot of cash.

She's not frustrated, depressed is not it... She prefer things go her way.

By herself she has reported my dad to so many people.

When they look at the matter thoroughly, the fingers points back to her, then she cuts off with those people and they become enemies.

1 Like

Re: I Wish I Never Had A Mother by Davebrown13(m): 10:16pm On Jul 04, 2019
Iogobenz:
yeah sad truth..
So what do you think your dad would have achieved without her in the picture?

A lot sir, a lot. But when he plans with her its disrupts.

But when he does it alone he succeeds, when she learns of the success she quarrels with him why he didn't involve her..and believe me that quarrels goes on for days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Nairalanders, I'm Tired Of Living. I Don't Want To Stay With This Man / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.