Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict (34062 Views)

Osun: Adeleke Reacts To Oyetola’s Ministerial Nomination / Adeleke Reacts To Suit Seeking His Sack From Senate, Reveals ‘sponsor’ / Ademola Adeleke Reacts To His Victory At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by bellachibaby(f): 1:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2018 Osun State governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke on Friday congratulated Governor Gboyega Oyetola on his victory at the Supreme Court.

Adeleke in a statement by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed, stated that his ambition to be the Governor of Osun State was never a do-or-die affair.

He said the Supreme Court’s decision, regardless of his disagreement and disappointment with it remained final.

He said, “As a democrat and law-abiding citizen, I accept the ruling no matter my misgivings.

“I wish Governor Oyetola well in the governance of Osun State.”

Adeleke added, “In all circumstances, we must thank God Almighty. We gallantly fought a good fight in pursuance of a democratic cause.

“The ideals we fought for lives on.

“Our ambition was never a do-or-die affair. We aspired to serve and deliver democratic dividends to the people of Osun state. Our ambition was altruistic. We wish Governor Oyetola the best in the governance of the state.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/breaking-wish-oyetola-well-adeleke-declares/

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by lx3as(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
bellachibaby:
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 2018 Osun State governorship election, Senator Ademola Adeleke on Friday congratulated Governor Gboyega Oyetola on his victory at the Supreme Court.

Adeleke in a statement by his spokesperson, Olawale Rasheed, stated that his ambition to be the Governor of Osun State was never a do-or-die affair.

He said the Supreme Court’s decision, regardless of his disagreement and disappointment with it remained final.

He said, “As a democrat and law-abiding citizen, I accept the ruling no matter my misgivings.

“I wish Governor Oyetola well in the governance of Osun State.”

Adeleke added, “In all circumstances, we must thank God Almighty. We gallantly fought a good fight in pursuance of a democratic cause.

“The ideals we fought for lives on.

“Our ambition was never a do-or-die affair. We aspired to serve and deliver democratic dividends to the people of Osun state. Our ambition was altruistic. We wish Governor Oyetola the best in the governance of the state.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/breaking-wish-oyetola-well-adeleke-declares/
Good one, Omo Noah bi.

7 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Ultimatezlant: 2:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Atiku

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Ultimatezlant: 2:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
G

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by frankmoney(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ok good

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Blackfire(m): 3:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
We don't need your congregations..... We will still jail you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Johnnyessence(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
Blackfire:
go and jail him clueless Apc hyprocrite .

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by helinues: 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
Ok
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by MARKone(m): 5:02pm On Jul 05, 2019
That is the spirit

13 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by oyetunder(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
undecided before nko?

4 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Firefire(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
All the best to oyetola with the stolen mandate.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by hannysur8(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Good luck to you too but not in Osun Guber in future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Daniel207(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Apc all the way

3 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by dayleke: 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
Lobatan......

It's only 4yrs to go na...
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by sojayy(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
This Baba don undo him mumu bottom !........Davido hw market? grin angry grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by nepapole(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
E3ya.... And i was thinking Adeleke will give us soapy dance today... cry

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by bigfish3k: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
i thought we have gone past using technicalities to throw out a case when the then CJN, Alfa Belgore warned against it. Things started taking shape.Cases were decided on merit and not on technicalities.
Am sorry to say that absurdities have returned if truly this case was thrown out because a judge didnt attend a sitting.
i began to wonder how that became adelekes business. Did adeleke ask him not to come? Did adeleke appoint him into the election tribunal? can adeleke influence his coming to work? why not purnish the judge instead of the complainant. if he deserves justice,why not give him on merit
hope this case of using a judge's absence will not be used by judicial influencers to puncture other genuine cases in the courts

this case is like a doctors mistake that killed the patient while the culprit doctor remains alife
All these bad precedents that is been laid down will haunt us in future. Those applauding should all remember that any case decided by the supreme court becomes a judicial precedence

observers are watching

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Abkreizi: 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
E pain am smiley

1 Like

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by Benekruku(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
grin grin grin

His lawyers are done with him.

They might advice he appeals judgement at ICC grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by West2019(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Blackfire:
did him.stolen ur dad.money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by 99Eaco(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Great man
Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by swiperthefox: 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
That's nice of him. His governorship win was stolen. We don't have competent judiciary. All the Justices are bought and paid for.

5 Likes

Re: I Wish Oyetola Well — Adeleke Reacts To Supreme Court Verdict by eyamensah(m): 5:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
So why did Atiku then say it's not over?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? / Ex-President Candidate, Olapade Agoro Dies At 77 / Result Of Rivers State PDP Governorship Primary: Nyesom Wike Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.