Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? (34091 Views)

Abdulaziz Dauda Sentenced To Death By Hanging / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE / Al Mustapha Freed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by modath(f): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2012
If this is true,then there is really justice in the world.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by buy4me: 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
all over the twit pages oh! no news channel has carried this yet!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by oderemo(m): 4:52pm On Jan 30, 2012
is there an avenue for appeal, i hope not, cos nija lawyers will want to grind that out as well.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by buy4me: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2012
He'll appeal of course! but meanwhile, another problem is brewing here!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by dejavus: 4:55pm On Jan 30, 2012
I hope they rot in Hell,
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Tafugo: 4:57pm On Jan 30, 2012
die bastard
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by KingHerod: 4:59pm On Jan 30, 2012
miscarriage of justice
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by KayDee4: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2012
Yeah, just heard it on cool fm . undecided undecided undecided
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Afam4eva(m): 5:02pm On Jan 30, 2012
This justice get belle oo.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
He has the right of appeal upto Supreme Court. Let say at least for another 10 Years, he cant be hanged.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by dejavus: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
King Herod:

miscarriage of justice

How so?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by stagger: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2012
I am sure that God has instructed satan to reserve the hottest part of hell for that bastard! He should burn in hell!
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Pennywise(m): 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2012
How I love to see that guy dangle by his neck- for real.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by agog: 5:05pm On Jan 30, 2012
By SaharaReporters, New York
A Lagos High Court  has ruled that Major Hamza Al-Mustapha, the former chief security officer to maximum dictator, Sanni Ababcha must die by hanging for the 1994 murder of Hajia Kudirat Abiola, the wife of the late buisness mogul and winner of the June 12 election. Bashorun MKO Abiola.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/kudirat-abiolas-murderal-mustapha-sentenced-death-hanging[/b]
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by dayokanu(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
Hmmm
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by olapluto(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
Lagos judges have always delivered fearless rulings. If he truly killed or was involved in the death of people, I think the ruling is deserved. Maybe Nigeria (Lagos) is now going to start the long road back to ensuring justice is served irrespective of who is involved.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by ehie007(m): 5:06pm On Jan 30, 2012
boko haram will bomb that place at the time they are about to hang him,
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Suntemi(m): 5:07pm On Jan 30, 2012
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by freecocoa(f): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
Who cares?many more need to be hanged.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Pennywise(m): 5:08pm On Jan 30, 2012
ehie007:

At an appropriate time, we hang Boko Haram too.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Beaf: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2012
Justice has been served. Let it be speedily carried out.
At the time the animal was marauding the place, bombing and shooting people during Abacha's reign of terror, he did not realise that he was a mere mortal.

Kill the phucker and lets turn the page.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by RichDad1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2012
i think it should be with immediate effect, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by 9jvirgin(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
boko haram will run amock with this news, they are about to hang one of their sponsors; they wont take this lightly.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by edoyad(m): 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2012
Pennywise:

At an appropriate time, we hang Boko Haram too.

No to that. We tie them up, stick dynamite in their azses and light it up.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by akpanbaba: 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
Power is actually transient and i hope the presnt and future pharoahs should know this.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by kizito96(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2012
I don't think it is true
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by malele(m): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2012
ehie007:

lol
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Pukkah: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
If life thrusts you in a position of power, always remember that no condition is permanent.  When Al-Mustapha held sway, he was used as an instrument of terror and he dished it out well to people.

This serves as a lesson to today's men of power.  Always remember that the whole essence of power to is to make people breathe easier and make their lives better.  It is not to punish, victimize or oppress.
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Mikeloo: 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2012
cry  cry   cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry  cry
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by niddamugu(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2012
Another test case for Jonathan's govt. What would he do now?
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by buzor(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2012
everything that goes around comes around. i only wish that d judgement be carried out without not delay; but just remembered dat d dude has d right to appeal up to supreme court.
*sighs and walked away*
Re: Al-mustapha Sentenced To Death By Hanging? by Kuulnomsy(m): 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chris Ngige's Visit To Abia State (Photos) / PDP Chieftain Stripped Unclad For Supporting APC Candidate In Benue State / Jonathan's Aides - Abati And Others Stripped Of Passport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.