Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

To All Nigerian Youths - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Nigerian Youths (2518 Views)

Sokoto Youths Sweep Jonathan, PDP Leaders Out-of-state - Pic / Nigerian Youths Are Lazy And Don't Read - El-Rufai / All Nigerian Military Head Of State Are Corrupt Including General Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:40am On May 10, 2007
To all nigerians,
plz reason with me,

i wounder if there are youths in nigeria? if yes were are we? or is it that our voice can can not be heard. well i just want to remind us that the future of nigeria is in our hand. but come to think of it are we given the opportunity? as i am typing this, my eye are full of cry .

let me give you a little analysis of what is happening in this nigeria.
just take a newspaper of 1979 and todays on, funny enough the name u find in 1979 newspaper is still thesame u see on todays on.

names like

OBASANJO
DANGOTE
IBB
BUHARI
SHAGARI
ATIKU
IRONSI
CHIROMA
etc

if i may ask is nigeria made for them?
secondly
most of this people have there children schooling in abroad, so that when they come back the get must of the best offices and a very high salary. deffenately you know u can can compute wit them cos they have the best education that one have ever dream of.
well the reason is simple government are killing nigerian institution. because they have nothing to loss there.

well if u are on my view please try and send your own view. so as to make awareness among our youth.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by angel101(f): 11:56am On May 10, 2007
this i y we must fight injustice! everyone in their own little way until nigeria takes a turn for the better and these old hags realise that they do not own the country.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Seun(m): 12:00pm On May 10, 2007
Not to worry, they will all grow old and die off in a few decades. That's the best we can hope for.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by angel101(f): 12:02pm On May 10, 2007
thats such a shame! u mean we will still be under their strong hold for a few decades? i better not have any children for fear that they will have to endure all the suffering that i have sad
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 4:17pm On May 10, 2007
@ angel101
i really like ur courage we need people like you encourage the youth.

THANKs

nurexg wink
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by angel101(f): 9:21am On May 11, 2007
kiss
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:37am On May 11, 2007
angle,
u are really a concern youth, tell the youth of nairaland forum the truth is high time cool cheers .
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:34am On May 12, 2007
are there no YOUTH here
speck ur mind. cheesy
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by 9ja4eva: 9:58am On May 14, 2007
angel101:

this i y we must fight injustice! everyone in their own little way until nigeria takes a turn for the better and these old hags realise that they do not own the country.

I second.We cannot watch monopoly and d likes go on.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 10:14am On May 15, 2007
Yeah no more monoply in Nigeria angry angry
We need people with Ideas, Vision and Knowledge not old school people.
but how can make that happen in Nigeria
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by gisaa(m): 5:07pm On May 15, 2007
i thinks it high time we Nigeria youth rise up the occassion and do something reasonable.

For sometimes ve been nursing an idea in which it would every Nigeria youth would be a major determiner in who rules and a formular dat would us decide who we want by ourself and for ourself,but i need the support of all.i thinks the time to start is now we can for another four years again to be overplay.it high time we come together .

it time to say no more baba so pe ,no more then don rigg am finish,no same of the same.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by gisaa(m): 5:08pm On May 15, 2007
i thinks it high time we Nigeria youth rise up the occassion and do something reasonable.

For sometimes ve been nursing an idea in which it would every Nigeria youth would be a major determiner in who rules and a formular dat would us decide who we want by ourself and for ourself,but i need the support of all.i thinks the time to start is now we can for another four years again to be overplay.it high time we come together .

it time to say no more baba so pe ,no more then don rigg am finish,no same of the same.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 15, 2007
so now what is the solution

can any one contribute.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:58am On May 17, 2007
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2007
comment more so that each and every one of us will know his/her right. wink
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 10:17pm On Jun 28, 2007
Please permit me to use our own linguafranca (pidgin english)

See my people, our yawa be say we too fear for dis naija. Yes naija youths to the fear, na only follow follow we dey do. Dat Abacha time, no be 2 million youths go sing him praise songs for abuja? why we no fight dat time wen dey man wan kill us finish.

O.k, wen Obasanjo bin dey find 3rd tenure, una forget say national associasion of nigerian students bin say make we all support am? ehn? etc,

so, wetin i wan yan be say make we forget all this fight for our rights wey una dey talk for here, why because we no dey united at all, in fact i no go follow anybody fight any old man. Make dem chop for all i care but as poor man talk am "GOD DEY"

Dey solution for dis yan be say make all of us put mind for anything way we dey do. Do am well well. people like Charles Soludo, Obiangeli, Ngozi Iweala na young people for their own right to, so, if dem no do magumagu and dem reach where dem dey, Who say you to no go make am?
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 9:54am On Jun 29, 2007
@kokoA
bro no so wooooooooooo.
see time don change now no be yesterday abi. if we say every body make e do wetin dey hin fornt the tin go worst than this. but let get unite now and speack. and hope for better nigeria. wink wink
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2007
@ nurexg

Na true my sister. But you should also know that it is only a small percentage of youths like you and I that have access to informations concerning our nation. Over 65 percent ( i stand to be corrected) of our youths recide in rural areas and have no access to formal education, that is where the problem lies. So tell me how can we get those ones involve in this proposed revolution?
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by Nobody: 11:54am On Jun 30, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you ask a very big question brother.
well to me lets start the awayness for our own way, i mean in any way you think it is possible to
convey the message to them.

But any other suggetion is welcome
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 10:12pm On Jun 30, 2007
@ nurexg

Thats my point, you see what we should be talking about now is not staging a revolution, rather we should find other avenues which we can use to compel not only the government but also corporate bodies to invest more in our educational sector (starting from nursery to tertiary level). With special concentration on the rural communities.

Eduction is the only power we need to collect what rightly belongs to us not violent demonstrations. With eduction these guys in the rural areas will become informed and actually know that they posses certain rights which they have been denied.

"How can this be achieved?" will be the next question right? OK, this is how: The few privilege youths like you and I and every youth on nairaland should participate actively in politics rather than sit on the fence and criticize the old folks. We should take it upon ourselves to compete for every political office opened to us. If we have like 50 senator below 40yrs in our national assembly and maybe 200 house of rep below 40yrs as well, there is every possibility that proper legislations will be enacted to aid the growth of rural education. This will empower a greater percentage of the youth in our country, it is only then that we can start thinking of taking our proper position in the Nation.

It is going to be a long term plan but I bet it will pay in the long run. So what we should be talking about now is EDUCATIONAL REVOLUTION ! Peace.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by 9ja4eva: 10:42pm On Jun 30, 2007
Nigerian Youths shldd form a party.With dt we will be able to contest elections and win even if nt in all areas strategic positions.

Wat una tink?
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2007
9ja4eva:

Nigerian Youths shldd form a party.With dt we will be able to contest elections and win even if nt in all areas strategic positions.

What una think?

@ 9ja4ever

My guy, lets not think of that at all. I suggest we should just play along with the old folks, join pdp or any of the existing ones, then get what we want and betray them. What do you think?
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by 9ja4eva: 10:59pm On Jun 30, 2007
True talk.

Dt idea no go bad too.Yu right.I thot of dt too bt den u know most of dese old politicans r deadly.We need to play smart with dem.

We don tire for dese old people jare.

I no fit think of any better young politican wey dey alll dese leading parties oh.U fit

Forming our own party too no go bad like dt.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2007
9ja4eva:

True talk.

Dt idea no go bad too.Yu right.I thot of dt too bt den u know most of dese old politicans r deadly.We need to play smart with them.

We don tire for dese old people jare.

I no fit think of any better young politican wey dey alll dese leading parties oh.You fit

Forming our own party too no go bad like dt.

Men, forming our own party no go pay at all. Where will the funding come from? na dey unemployed youths way dey everywhere abi na yahoo boyz, tell me, because all the so called "rich boys and girls" are tools of these old politicians. So I still stick to the "IF YOU CAN'T BEAT THEM, YOU JOIN THEM" but don't become them. (Ngige tried it in Anambra). What do you think?
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by 9ja4eva: 11:14pm On Jun 30, 2007
Yeah resources na another wahala.D annoying thing be say d kids of dese politicans r nt interested in making a difference too.

If kids of IBB n co team up to together dey can help youths achieve dt by playing games with dose old men till dey push dem out for the youths.I dont see dese old politicans leaving soon cos dey r jst to greedy to want to leave d free money dey r getting.

I still dont know how long dis will take bt i see it coming in the near future.Ngige no play d game welll.

No young well meaning politican dey d fore now.U know any?
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 11:28pm On Jun 30, 2007
Ghali Umar Na Abba ( Dat former speaker) , him try sha. Even Ayim Piaus Ayim (former senate president), these guys were quite young.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by 9ja4eva: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2007
Dose na old papas

I mean fresh blood.Like dem El Rufai,Duke n co.

D mentality need to change first.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 11:35pm On Jun 30, 2007
Na now you call person jor' Duke! That is the kind of person the youths should be working with. Forget El'Rufai, I have never liked that guy personally though he is doing well sha, he talks with both sides of his mouth, Dat one na betrayer. If Ribadu can be convinced, he will also make a good politician.
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by 9ja4eva: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2007
Ribadu good bt e be like say im no get mind of his own.

Duke.No go bad @ all oh.For us to start dis we need to start now.

We go name d show.

OVERTHROW OF OLD WAGS

lol

Wetin u tink?
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 11:55pm On Jun 30, 2007
Have you ever thought of Asari Dokubo as a politician? From dey guy comments recently, I see am as person wey love this country and can make massive changes if given the opportunity. Him fit sill claim youth na.

Then we go call the movement "MOVEMENT 4 THE EMANCIPATION OF NAIJA YOUTHS aka Babas must go"
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by 9ja4eva: 1:21am On Jul 01, 2007
HAHAH

Yeah d man na correct.I have never doubted him though.

I no tink say im go wan dey involved though.

Make we begin make plans to join all dem party oh.Wetin u tink
Re: To All Nigerian Youths by kokoA(m): 1:25am On Jul 01, 2007
9ja4eva:

HAHAH

Yeah d man na correct.I have never doubted him though.

I no think say im go wan dey involved though.

Make we begin make plans to join all them party oh.Wetin u think

Sure. I will join PDP (papa deceive pikin). You, which one you go join? AC (alliance of criminals)?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria: 17 Years After, Farewell To Oru Camp Refugees. / Niger State Governorship Election Result / 2015: Diamond Bank Boss, Otti, Declares For Abia Governorship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.