Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,132 members, 7,825,550 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga (64190 Views)

What Happened To COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo? / Leke Adeboye Reacts To The Death Of His Brother, Dare / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by anonimi: 9:39am On Jul 06, 2019
Imstrong2:
To much sense no go kill this man

When will he use the sense to direct his congregation to spend more time working, getting education, doing research etc to make progress in life instead of sleeping in church every day as the whites who brought Christianity are doing
Why is our country getting worse the more churches and mosques we have?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by farem: 9:40am On Jul 06, 2019
DonBenny77:

So what does reading that prove? Show me the video of him saying it.

I should show video?/I give up on you.
Adeboyes videos especially the monthly programs are a commonplace everywhere.

If you really need the truth and not just being recalcitrant, his Facebook page, YouTube, dove media TV etc are your friends.

Can you imagine what's beamed live to millions worldwide is being questioned here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by AngelicBeing: 9:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Johnkay01:
Hmmm

He said, when woman accuses man, nobody we listen to the man ( may be nobody is listening or believing Fatoyinbo side of the story)

He said, no matter how long your sins we catch up with you (may be Fatoyinbo sins are catching up with him )

He said, what you will not eat don't bring it closer to perceive the aroma ( may be the food tempted Fatoyinbo and he decided to take a bite)

He said, a person that people want to set ablaze that rub oil on his body and sit close to fire make job easier for those that want him burnt ( may be Fatoyinbo already have so much enemies in the church ).

He also reiterated that it is good to be called old fashion than to die before your time. Therefore keep women at arms length, position like private secretary should not be given to woman if you're a man of God.

Note :- Woman is the only creature that had one on one discussion with devil and stroke a deal (I mean like business discussion)

#I_stand_with_truth
Gbam cool
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by anonimi: 9:42am On Jul 06, 2019
flamingskull:
Baba is even afraid to die

So he doesn't want to go to his mansion in heaven?

I wonder when people will realise religion is a big scam

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Sheggzyunited(m): 9:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Godhead4:
After how long?

So u no see 4 ur own bible that you should be quick to hear and slow to speak?

No matter what you do, some people just want to talk. Human being.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by anonimi: 9:44am On Jul 06, 2019
hollywater:
Even Adeboye is not saint either. He should be more focus on the fake Pastor in ASO ROCK he provides for us.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by flamingskull(m): 9:45am On Jul 06, 2019
zyzxx:
it obvious your only hope is in this world, better give your life to Jesus
You think he is taking or physical death!
He is talking of eternal death 'Hell Fire' may we not end there in Jesus name Amen
keep quiet

Interpreter

That's how y'all will interpret even a lie and twist it into something else

Open your eyes and stop being a slave to your fellow man in name of religion
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by mamatwiny(f): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2019
I am waiting for daddy freeze to react to daddy GO's reaction so that I can calculate the entropy and enthalpy and maybe find the ph of the end product.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by flamingskull(m): 9:46am On Jul 06, 2019
farem:

When I checked your Monica, I gave up!
Everything that matter in the grey matter has been roasted!
doesn't it shame you that a roasted grey matter is in the same forum with you, replying to the same thread
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by flamingskull(m): 9:49am On Jul 06, 2019
Xpress24:
,you dont need to be cursed,u already brought one upon yourself.whom God ordain you in no position to criticise or call him names.
says someone who goes about cursing people years round

But ones it's all this God of men y'all will remember respect

That's how you'll be slave until your death unless you seek for the truth and turn away from being a slave
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 06, 2019
Papa has spoken.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by flamingskull(m): 9:51am On Jul 06, 2019
LegacyB:
Accept my sympathy. We all know common sense is not common.
exactly

That's why Nigeria and Nigerians deteriorate in the name of religion

If Common sense is common they'll know that's religion is nothing but scam and fantasy , all of them
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by olusolaolaleye: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2019
Words of the Elders.He that has ear to hear let him hear what the spirit is saying to the church.
For fully sponspored training ,Workshop and scholarship for researchers visits www.opportunity4researchers.com
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by hopefulLandlord: 9:59am On Jul 06, 2019
farem:

Another demonic Lunatic of Gadara spotted!
what is Gadara?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by hopefulLandlord: 10:00am On Jul 06, 2019
Angelfrost:

Would you publicly or even privately make that statement about Prophet Mohammed or the gods of certain other religions?... You guys take the tolerance of Christians for granted.
Why would I think someone who married several women and gave birth to many children is gay?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by farem: 10:01am On Jul 06, 2019
DonBenny77:

So what does reading that prove? Show me the video of him saying it.

As far as Nigeria is concerned today (Saturday), the biggest , most talked about news is Adeboye on Coza Pastor. So ALL those conventional news media (Radio, TV and Newspapers)/are stupid, ko?

You just bury your head on the Nairaland here and be asking for video!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by agarawu23(m): 10:02am On Jul 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
Agaz longest time
yeah.we no dey see u online chat again
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by farem: 10:05am On Jul 06, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

what is Gadara?

Where Jesus delivered the greatest madman ever recorded!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Oyindidi(f): 10:08am On Jul 06, 2019
agarawu23:
yeah.we no dey see u online chat again
My brother, I no too get time like before. How you dey na?
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by agarawu23(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
Oyindidi:
My brother, I no too get time like before. How you dey na?
money Don come na. Rich people are always busy. I dey where u put me
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:09am On Jul 06, 2019
There is no wisdom in assumptions.
I used to think so until I visited there repeatedly.
It is not a Yahoo church!

Until u see with ur eyes, with hold ur tongue.

liver123:
Looking at the name of the church(common wealth) you don't need to be told that it's a yahoo church.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by paradigmshift(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2019
tayebest:
If you are still taking sides in this COZA bullshiit, then you are definitely MAD! angry

I hate nonsense!

Na you mad pass mumu
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by paradigmshift(m): 10:11am On Jul 06, 2019
Godhead4:
After how long?

You for speak on his before madman
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by paradigmshift(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2019
leksite120:
I no trust any of them before

Cos you no trust yourselves

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by paradigmshift(m): 10:13am On Jul 06, 2019
dejonathan:
E be like say all of this big daddy G.O no like fatoyinbo...

You are sick bro...
Dem give am your sister
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by sayso: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2019
I was in a woman's house, an odd time uncompromise possition and was accused of having sex with her. Nobody listened to me. I lost my chance working for a multinational cos the elder brother was the recruiter. Till date the truth is still there not known to all. My wife heard the story, i told her neither the bra nor the pant i did not see, is she believing me am not sure but only i and God is standing. Truth is the devil made a part with woman face to face. Those bobby/ash is nothing only lust is the problem, men handle it and you are free.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2019
Baba o play holier... We know your story of you and your wife friends back in the days
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Alanpoza007: 10:14am On Jul 06, 2019
salford1:
This whole incident has been acted in a movie by mount zion ministries like 25 years ago. They saw tomorrow.
Any christian that watched that particular movie would never feel comfortable attending a hip hop church like Coza.
That's blood on the altar if I'm right.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by paradigmshift(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2019
helphelp:
E for talk when the level dey hot. No how anybody talk then wey no go dey like say e dey one sided
you for force am talk.. joblessness
Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by OCHKESTINE(m): 10:15am On Jul 06, 2019
This is what we call "voodoo statistics ".
Don't just talk for the effect of it.
Believing one side of the story and convicting someone base on that story on social media and not the court shows how "half educated" Nigerians are.

It is ok to have an opinion but it is illiteracy to pass a verdict without trial!.

Take this Gucci Pastor to court and try him.

When the law finds him guilty, he should be punished.
But until then, he is innocent!.

texazzpete:

In this COZA case, the only people that don't believe her are the pastor worshippers, idol worshippers, rapists and rape apologists.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by Alanpoza007: 10:16am On Jul 06, 2019
Holuwaxheun:

Amen.

May God bless you for this. If he is guilty of the act, may God restore him fully and help him learn the necessary lessons.

God will only restore those who truly and sincerely their guilt, repent genuinely and make restitution not someone who remained unrepentant and living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga by AngelicBeing: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2019
anonimi:

Such a rare quote from the Bible.
Spirituality trumps organised religion anytime.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4155194_religionquote_jpeg51ef818e81f851e5958395931ebafe6f
grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Coronavirus: Dominion City Lagos Shares Food Items Due To COVID-19 Lockdown / I Have Slept With Two Reverend Fathers - Nigerian Preacher Confesses (video) / Prophet Mike Agboola Prophecy On Osun Election: 'Omisore Is Winner'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.