Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,809 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele (5889 Views)

“buhari Will Die In Office, Jimi Agbaje Will Win Lagos Guber Election” – Prophet / Neither Jonathan Nor Buhari Will Rule After February Election - Prophet Nwoko / Don't Contest 2015 Election- Prophet Warns Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by shadrach77: 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2010
Jonathan’s Ambition ’ll Spell Doom For Nigeria -Primate Ayodele

| Print | E-mail

Written by Idowu Adelusi Saturday, 09 October 2010

NOTWITHSTANDING the change that took place in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), a cleric, Primate Elijah Ayodele of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has predicted again that the 2011 general elections will not be free as anticipated by most Nigerians.

The primate, who disclosed this to Saturday Tribune in an interview in Lagos during the week, said President Goodluck Jonathan has put his hopes in INEC to win the election.

The prophet again reiterated that President Jonathan was not the person God ordained to win the election, but because of his “ambition and desperation,” he would use the power of incumbency to force INEC to rig the election in his favour.

He said the method of rigging in the next year’s election would be different from what it used to be. “It will be more advanced, scientific, tactical and logical. It will be carried out in a more matured way,” he stated.

Primate Ayodele who, a few months ago predicted that there would be bomb explosion in Abuja and political earthquake in Aso Rock which would shock Jonathan, said “the plan of God for this country is sancrosant. When you talk of winning election according to rule of the game, Jonathan will not win the 2011 presidential election.

“He would influence INEC to rig the election in his favour and thereby force himself on the nation, contrary to the word of God.

“His action will spell doom for himself and the nation. Only prayer can avert the crisis that Jonathan’s ambition will plunge this nation into.

“He needs to listen, but those surrounding him will not give him breathing space till they push him into the pit.

“I know that many pastors and alfas will tell him that he is the messiah and that the coast is clear for him. It will be like the day of King Ahab for many of them when they will bury their heads in shame. Let us choose as God directs, not by what they are getting from the politicians.

“Many will see this message as a doom prophecy. I am not bothered about it. I am only saying what God asked me to tell the nation.

“I can tell you today, I can stand anywhere in the world to call myself a prophet of God. I can tell you that about 80 per cent of my prophesies had come to pass, not 100 per cent.

“Before you mention two or three prophets in Nigeria today, my name would come up. I am still saying that Jonahtan’s ambition will plunge this country into crisis. Let him take certain steps to save himself and the nation. The bomb explosions are a warning sign,” he stated.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by oluwabamis(m): 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2010
This is an open secret, we dont need no prohet to tell us. Going by precedence, we can almost predict with certainty that GEJ will rig the election, afterall his Godfathers are still alive.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by jude33084(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2010
That prophet is a disgrace to his community. Is that the kind of prophecy we need? Maybe Gej shld employ him in his chapel. Kolo, Hsss!
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by koruji(m): 5:36pm On Oct 09, 2010
“His action will spell doom for himself and the nation. Only prayer can avert the crisis that Jonathan’s ambition will plunge this nation into.
Prophet Ayodele is a liar
“Many will see this message as a doom  prophecy. I am not bothered about it. I am only saying what God asked me to tell the nation.
It [size=15pt]IS [/size] a message of doom, not that anybody is making it so.
“I can tell you today, I can stand anywhere in the world to call myself a prophet of God. I can tell you that about 80 per cent of my prophesies had come to pass, not 100 per cent.
Mumu prophet. It is called the laws of probability, and we need to see your statistical analysis that produced 80%. If you don't know,  Prophet Ayodele, you are either suggesting that God lies to you 20% of the time, the devil steps in to talk to you 20% of the time or you make it up as you go, at least 20% of the time. Stop parading yourself as the man of God and admit you are engaging in the laws of probability aka the astrology, ancient Ifa Oracle or the like grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by jude33084(m): 5:37pm On Oct 09, 2010
Kolo!
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by egift(m): 5:41pm On Oct 09, 2010
Its a fact. One do not need a mirror to see what you have on hand. He is a desperate man

Question: Will GEJ congratulate his opponent if he looses the PDP primary grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 09, 2010
oluwabamis:

This is an open secret, we dont need no prohet to tell us. Going by precedence, we can almost predict with certainty that GEJ will rig the election, afterall his Godfathers are still alive.
I believe u. We don't need a prophet to tell us that the sky is up. Elections are won credibly by numbers not lies. Those who want to be in Power by all cost are definitely gearing up to rig.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Ijeleigbo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2010
egift:

Its a fact. One do not need a mirror to see what you have on hand. He is a desperate man

Question: Will GEJ congratulate his opponent if he looses the PDP primary grin grin grin
And who told you GEJ will loose the primaries? He is already PDP aspirant and thats why IBB is fighting him so hard. On a good day, if there would be free and fair elections as the june 12 type, neither Jonathan nor IBB will win. Why? PDP is a mess and IBB is a disgrace. Nigerians know elections'd be rigged again as usual but why won't God have mercy and let his anointed rule? No good thing ever comes out of all these prophets. Is Nigeria cursed or what?
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Dede1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
Granted no election is either free or fair, anybody with uncovered tendency to flout any form of statutory code is bound to rig election. GEJ seemed apathetic to civility.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by egift(m): 6:15pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ijele-igbo:

And who told you GEJ will loose the primaries? He is already PDP aspirant and thats why IBB is fighting him so hard. On a good day, if there would be free and fair elections as the june 12 type, neither Jonathan nor IBB will win. Why? PDP is a mess and IBB is a disgrace. Nigerians know elections'd be rigged again as usual but why won't God have mercy and let his anointed rule? No good thing ever comes out of all these prophets. Is Nigeria cursed or what?

The bold part is where the problem lies: primary is yet to be conducted you claim he has won. That is why we all believe that when he becomes an aspirant too, he will claim he have won before the election is conducted. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by koruji(m): 6:19pm On Oct 09, 2010
egift:

The bold part is where the problem lies: primary is yet to be conducted you claim he has won. That is why we all believe that when he becomes an aspirant too, he will claim he have won before the election is conducted. grin grin grin

What about IBB telling us before he even officially declared that he has won the Presidency already?
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2010
egift:

yes i know the primaries aren't yet conducted but you don't need a prophet to tell you for sure GEJ will defeat IBB hands down in the primaries after that rigging follows. Its so sad but its a Nigerian culture already.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by onyengbu1(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2010
The same 'Prophet' who 'said' that "Soludo will not win but will rule" in Anambra elections last February.

Shameful.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by jamace(m): 6:50pm On Oct 09, 2010
Ok. Thank you for telling us.

We shall rely on you to pray that GEJ doesnt rig the election.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Nobody: 7:05pm On Oct 09, 2010
shadrach77:

Jonathan’s Ambition ’ll Spell Doom For Nigeria -Primate Ayodele

| Print | E-mail

NOTWITHSTANDING the change that took place in the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), a cleric, Primate Elijah Ayodele of the INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Lagos, has predicted again that the 2011 general elections will not be free as anticipated by most Nigerians.

The primate, who disclosed this to Saturday Tribune in an interview in Lagos during the week, said President Goodluck Jonathan has put his hopes in INEC to win the election.

The prophet again reiterated that President Jonathan was not the person God ordained to win the election, but because of his “ambition and desperation,” he would use the power of incumbency to force INEC to rig the election in his favour.

He said the method of rigging in the next year’s election would be different from what it used to be. “It will be more advanced, scientific, tactical and logical. It will be carried out in a more matured way,” he stated.

Primate Ayodele who, a few months ago predicted that there would be bomb explosion in Abuja and political earthquake in Aso Rock which would shock Jonathan, said “the plan of God for this country is sancrosant. When you talk of winning election according to rule of the game, Jonathan will not win the 2011 presidential election.

“He would influence INEC to rig the election in his favour and thereby force himself on the nation, contrary to the word of God.

“He needs to listen, but those surrounding him will not give him breathing space till they push him into the pit.

“I know that many pastors and alfas will tell him that he is the messiah and that the coast is clear for him. It will be like the day of King Ahab for many of them when they will bury their heads in shame. Let us choose as God directs, not by what they are getting from the politicians.

“Many will see this message as a doom prophecy. I am not bothered about it. I am only saying what God asked me to tell the nation.

“Before you mention two or three prophets in Nigeria today, my name would come up.
I am still saying that Jonahtan’s ambition will plunge this country into crisis. Let him take certain steps to save himself and the nation. The bomb explosions are a warning sign,” he stated.

I can now see that it's all about fame and the economic progress of his church.he should have placed an advert instead of this .Btw,who's the messiah that God has ordained as our president now ? Tell me you saw RIBADU ''paitor''
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by egift(m): 7:17pm On Oct 09, 2010
koruji:

What about IBB telling us before he even officially declared that he has won the Presidency already?

Source please, we did like to have a look grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by MAYOWAAK: 7:21pm On Oct 09, 2010
Primate Ayodele who, a few months ago predicted that there would be bomb explosion in Abuja and political earthquake in Aso Rock which would shock Jonathan[b][/b]

Can anyone provide an evidence of this assertion. by Ayodele
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by seanet02: 7:46pm On Oct 09, 2010
The same Prophet that predicted that Yaradua will come back alive and in a good health.
have never predicted that Jimoh Ibrahim his church financier will see the wrath of God for making what belongs to a whole country his own through illegal means.
Rotflamao
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by gaiusjuli: 7:52pm On Oct 09, 2010
He is truly a primate!!
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Onlytruth(m): 9:54pm On Oct 09, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

Primate Ayodele who, a few months ago predicted that there would be bomb explosion in Abuja and political earthquake in Aso Rock which would shock Jonathan[b][/b]

Can anyone provide an evidence of this assertion. by Ayodele

[size=16pt]Jonathan’s Ambition ’ll Spell Doom For Nigeria -Primate Ayodele [/size]

“Before you mention two or three prophets in Nigeria today, my name would come up. I am still saying that Jonahtan’s ambition will plunge this country into crisis. Let him take certain steps to save himself and the nation. The bomb explosions are a warning sign,” he stated.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sat/index.php/news/2224-jonathans-ambition-ll-spell-doom-for-nigeria-primate-ayodele.html
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by marvix(m): 11:56pm On Oct 09, 2010
Why do pastors like to dabble in politics. What are we supposed to do abt his prophecy, If God says Jonathan will rule by rigging who are we to change it.

The truth be told its a win-win situation for us, in the PDP we will be having a man that has not been a member of the inner caucus with a desire to win a fair contest even if the fair contest will come in 2015, IBB and Buhari can go to their retirement, Ribadu,Duke, Fashola would be strong contenders that can ease Jonathan in 2015.

I know Nigerians want solutions to our complex problem instantaneously, but for those of us that studied mathematics enthisistically, we know that a complex problem can not be solved in one line, the workings would show, Nigerians problem is a complex problem and we have to introduce some constants and use them to resolve the equations before reaching the answer.

IMO we dont need a free, fair and credible election in 2011, we are coming from a flawed election in 2007, we can have a credible election in 2011 which may not necessarily be free and fair but atleast credible without ballot snatching and multiple thumb printing then by 2015, we can add the free and fair to the credible elections by producing a sound and comprehensive voters register and maybe introduce electronic voting.

The future is bright, there is a silver lining in the dark cloud, Just support GEJ for 2011 we will be killing another group of the CABAL in this country.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by onemopol: 12:50am On Oct 10, 2010
This "primate" should be locked up. He will see clearer visions in the confines of a cell. Is he not same prophet that predicted full recovery for UMYA?

Nobody has a right to say, the next elections will be rigged by the president. When SSS slap dis primate , he will confess who gave him money to prophesy this nonsense.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by debeginin(m): 5:43am On Oct 10, 2010
If dis primate can be taken seriously then GEJ exoneration of MEND is correct.
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by princekevo(m): 6:45am On Oct 10, 2010
All this cheap and fake prophet no go kill me with laugh.
Do we still need a prophet of doom to tell us again that PDP is ready to do what they knows best?
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by igboitalo: 10:49am On Oct 10, 2010
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by sammyzacks(m): 11:04am On Oct 10, 2010
False prophet. Let's read his prophecy on the bomb blast now?
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by phantom(m): 11:06am On Oct 10, 2010
lol, and we need a prophet to tell us that?
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Sagamite(m): 6:50am On Dec 20, 2010
igboitalo:

the guy no bi fake oooh shocked www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-372099.0.html

You surely are a gullible foooool and you have the brain of a toad!
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Ymodulus: 7:05am On Dec 20, 2010
Christians and their so called god of predictions na wao o. Yesterday its Adeboye today its Prophet primate tomorrow its T b joshua. Lol! I dey laugh all this christians
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by jamace(m): 7:09am On Dec 20, 2010
Why is that our prophets only see doom in Nigeria? Are they saying no good thing can ever come out of Nigeria?
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by Nsiman(m): 7:47am On Dec 20, 2010
False Prophet of dooms day, God has not chosen gej to rule but because he will rig God now ordain him. Its for those in the psychiatic hospital
Re: Jonathan Would Rig Election - Prophet Ayodele by 1025: 8:00am On Dec 20, 2010
ddc machines missing, abi? it happened in 2007 when six of inec machines were found in late adedibu's house. why hiding our machines jonathan?
even those who are not prophets can prophesy this.
what we cannot say at the moment is what the end result will be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aso Rock To Spend N18.36BN On Fuel & Lubricants This Year / Armed Forces Ready For Any Crisis - Defence Min. Mohamed / IPMAN Cant Sell Petrol At N97 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.