Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 (47366 Views)

Senator Elisha Abbo Breaks Silence On Alleged Assault Inside Abuja gadget Shop / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Video Of Senator Elisha Abbo Assaulting A Woman Inside store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by ijabiken1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Here is a Prophetess, Debby Nnamdi-Victor who had a vision of what happened to Senator Elisha Abbo in 2016.

In her vision, she saw God taking control of the messy situation.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-prophetess-who-had-a-vision-of-what-happened-to-senator-elisha-abbo-in-2016/

give me football match correct score then I will believe u
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by NPComplete: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nigerians are morons I swear. How are we sure that isn't an edited post to make it look like she truly prophesied? The only thing we have there is just a picture.

1 Like

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by omerukokwuru(m): 1:37pm On Jul 06, 2019
Nathdoug201:
I can post on Facebook and backdate it as well
how?
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by HendrixxAmadi(m): 1:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blackfire:
Debby nnamdi victor from Adamawa? How?
I wonder o
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by NPComplete: 1:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Temiel:

Everything na scam. Stop and think for a while.
It won't kill, you know.

You are the person not thinking. How are u sure that post hasn't been edited? Where is the link to the post. Why is she only showing us the picture?

2 Likes

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Evagbosoria: 1:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
These your drawings, do you use software or is it drawn by hand?
kingxsamz:
So, of all things happening in Nigeria she could only receive a vision that won't be relevant to anybody.
If I may ask, of what relevance is this vision she received to anyone? If you can't receive vision that'll will help the state in which Nigeria is in, please keep mute. angry
Watch how Nigerians will flood her page asking her about their future. grin

Dm and get yours for #500.

Whatsapp: 09022501306

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by kingxsamz(m): 1:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Evagbosoria:
These your drawings, do you use software or is it drawn by hand?

Software.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by NPComplete: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
eakenbor:
Fake news. I just checked her timeline back in July 2016 and there was no post from her on July 1st let alone this one. Nairaland could easily verify this BS before posting but they deliberately won't because their business model is to sell fake news as much as they can.

I thought I was the only one that decided to check o. I even got suspicious because there was no link and only pictures. That woman and the OP na scammers.

Seun Ur mods don't have enough intelligence to be mods o

2 Likes

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by NPComplete: 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oshokomole36:
And now the prophecy is already coming to pass

Which prophecy? Tell her to show u the link to the prophecy on her timeline she will refuse. That's why she is using a picture of the prophecy and not a link. The OP might even be her follower. They just doctored a Facebook post to look like that.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by nnaemeka817(m): 1:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Here is a Prophetess, Debby Nnamdi-Victor who had a vision of what happened to Senator Elisha Abbo in 2016.

See more:
https://zenithnaija.com/meet-prophetess-who-had-a-vision-of-what-happened-to-senator-elisha-abbo-in-2016/
Confirm lie. I went through her profile down to the said 2016 and couldn't see any thing like that.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by nnaemeka817(m): 2:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]Confirm lie. I went through her profile down to the said 2016 and couldn't see any thing like that
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by NPComplete: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
sisipelebe:
Abeg, how this message take be scam?

Because anyone can take an old Facebook post, edit it and get a screenshot to claim it was a real post. Ask Urself why it is a picture and not a link to the post. Also ask yourself why it seems some part of the post were not captured in the picture.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Sicilyjoe: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blackfire:

Her name is Deborah she married a man called nnamdi, I know the prophetess they base in Dakar
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by NPComplete: 2:04pm On Jul 06, 2019
MobilityExpress:

Oga na sakamanje. Don't you know an old Facebook post in 2003 can be edited to another thing that you like in 2019?

Nigerian Christians are morons. They can't think that far.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by PeachtreeReside(f): 2:10pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dearest God,
Aren't you enabling and entrenching bad behaviour in a people who don't have anyone able to correct them?
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by useurkidney3121: 2:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:
Another scam loading
One Trojan idiot found. loading...
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by gambia(m): 2:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Iranu
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by nelsonoba: 2:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
tsinzu:
Another scam loading

Your words say a whole lot about the kind of person you are. Obviously lacking in objectivity. It is people like you that will conclude in their minds that ALL PASTORS ARE SCAMMERS, ALL NIGERIANS ARE SCAMMERS, ALL WHITES ARE RACISTS, etc. What will it cost you to piece information together to make analysis and determine probable outcome due to information gathered, rather than sentiments It is people like you that either get fooled by false religions or go to the extreme end to turn atheists who fool themselves to say there is no God at all. A little bit of sense and objectivity in your life will not hurt you!
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
Temiel:

Everything na scam. Stop and think for a while.
It won't kill, you know.

It's an edited Facebook post. Wake up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by JerryJude(m): 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2019
let me go and sleep and see if could have my own vision about how Buhari will be defeated by Atiku when they get to the supreme court
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
Blackfire:
Segun Arinze, how?
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Dpharisee: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2019
chymes0359:
THE LORD WILL TAKE CONTROL..
AFTER VISITING intimacy gadget SHOP?
DOES IT LOOKS LIKE ITS BIBLE THEY ARE SELLING THERE..? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Those who go to chemist to buy condom are doing as if the mans main crime was visiting a intimacy gadget Shop.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by oglalasioux(m): 3:28pm On Jul 06, 2019
officialfysh:
Prophets still Exist... don’t doubt God’s servants

Like that COZA pastor, right?

1 Like

Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Codes151(m): 3:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
And your lord Hasn’t seen the present situation of this country?

The plagues that attacked Egypt has finished or abi the flood or Micheal is retired?!

No problem!
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by TruthHurts100: 4:09pm On Jul 06, 2019
Lizzysamuel:

See more:

You can go to your post in 2010, and edit it. It's simple trick
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by chymes0359(m): 4:39pm On Jul 06, 2019
Dpharisee:

Those who go to chemist to buy condom are doing as if the mans main crime was visiting a intimacy gadget Shop.

Did'nt say it's his main crime..

you know better sire..
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Acidosis(m): 4:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
NPComplete:

I thought I was the only one that decided to check o. I even got suspicious because there was no link and only pictures. That woman and the OP na scammers.

Seun Ur mods don't have enough intelligence to be mods o

Privacy things. If you're not friends with some people, you can't view all/some posts.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Acidosis(m): 4:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
TruthHurts100:

You can go to your post in 2010, and edit it. It's simple trick
Go to the page and confirm. It is easy to identify an edited post on Facebook.
Re: Meet Debby Nnamdi-Victor Who Prophesied About Senator Elisha Abbo In 2016 by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jul 06, 2019
Scammers everywhere!
God should also show her where Leah Sharibu is, and how to set her free.
Mtss stupidity at it peak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Paints a Picture Of Peter Obi Amongst The People In Nasarawa / Tinubu React To Buhari's Payment Of N5000 Stipend / Wike: APC Planted A Presidential Aspirant In PDP As A Mole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.