Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" (96963 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by TANID(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
How many ballon d'or did the dribbling got you?
Who Ballon d'or epp? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by scopeboie(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

Jay Jay is not after trophy

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Skye231(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
na money be Koko..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Mariangeles(f): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
At least the world knew who he was/is
You ? What are you known for ? undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by omoteacher(m): 6:32pm On Jul 06, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

You tried baba Jay Jay but you never took goal scoring serious in your time.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by madjune(m): 6:33pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
work without result.at the end hw many trophies did you win

Trophies isn't everything.

Money and fame isn't everything too.

A good name and legacies to behold is almost everything and Jay Jay got that in good measure across the world.

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by jubangha(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
hmmm always praise your own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Timileyin1234(m): 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
grin
mangojuice:

How many your papa get?
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by arantess: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
JJ never played to win ballon d'or
He loved to just play to the gallery and enjoy himself, say like an epicurean

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
I legit recall one movie when one character said “Blacks can’t be racist ...” lmao grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Shibaraba:
Thats all. I use what I know to yeye them. Show them day ata and pepper no be the same thing. Alubosa and onions get difference

Tell us the difference in the above mentioned by you.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by engrshakespeare: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
angry
Cioccolata:

See grammar grin
Cioccolata:

See grammar

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2019
He really punished them...
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by uckennety(m): 6:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:

The didn't give him any cuz he is black

Ronaldiho won but Jay Jay didn't win ain't that racist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by kerzhim(m): 6:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
I never expected this from you bros. You fall my hand i swear! E no pain me sha, Nigerians are their own enemies.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Mariangeles(f): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Phinity318:
I legit recall one movie when one character said “Blacks can’t be racist ...” lmao grin

That's insane grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by McGg: 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

Ewu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by SocialJustice: 6:42pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Go learn how to speak English first before you laugh people when better pass you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Boyooosa(m): 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Wow! Love this.
But dribbling is spiritual o and not every footballer got that with their talents.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Funny grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by ogbonti: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

shorrop there, over sabi hater, your own size no dey boot? how many e-rat ballon d'Or u don win for nairaland?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Fash20: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
sexymoma:
Racism can't stop if tribalism still exists

True talk babe...

We still discriminate even among ourselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by idonhammer: 6:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Stupid question, who are you and what have you done for Nigeria? Do you even have a surname .so because he didn't got you ballin d"or he should be bullied and humiliated in other country? Tribalistic bigot.. people like you is the reason why Nigeria will never be United.

Cioccolata:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by ogbonti: 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:

AFCON 1994
AFRO-ASIAN CUP 1995
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL 1996
2 TIMES BBC African player of the year

*****do not forget OKOCHA and his group of legendary eagles did not appear at South Africa 1996 AFCON because of ABACHA who pulled Nigeria out because of his rift with Mandela, and in Burkina Fasso 1998 - Nigeria was under CAF ban because of what Abacha did in 1996. if we had attended AFCON 1996 and 1998, even the most avowed critics of Nigerian football attested that NIGERIA would have easily won AFCON back to back. That was when the highest goal scorer in the Bundesliga Joe Akpoborie and African footballer of the year 1997 and top scorer in France Victor Ikpeba were bench warmers in Super Eagles!******

bikonu, how many medal ya papa win for pool office before him retire? grin

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Olumyyde(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
madjune:

Trophies isn't everything.

Money and fame isn't everything too.

A good name and legacies to behold is almost everything and Jay Jay got that in good measure across the world.
Aren't*
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Xisnin(m): 6:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
sexymoma:
Racism can't stop if tribalism still exists
They are two different issues.
Neither of them can ever stop, they can only reduce.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:

You are a Racist Moh'Fucka

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Off point embarassed

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
For all those asking what he achieved, He followed his passion, enjoyed himself while doing "it" & got paid much more than any of you can imagine having.

Envy breeds hate.

You have nothing good to say about him, shut your gate and move on.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.