Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,844 members, 7,828,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" (96965 Views)

Jay-Jay Okocha And Nwankwo Kanu In A Group Photo With World Football Greats / Jay-Jay Okocha And Lionel Messi Pictured Together / Jay-Jay Okocha And Others Announce FIFA Best Awards Nominees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by yommen: 7:35pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
How many ballon d'or did the dribbling got you?

How many successful footballer has your family produced?

4 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by tolguy(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:
work without result.at the end hw many trophies did you win
he worked for money not fucking trophy
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by tstx(m): 7:38pm On Jul 06, 2019
sexyking1:
You Don forget kanu nwankwo bia zoba anyi n'emelie anyi oo

Okocha's is still relevant till today... Dey even sang it on the pitch today
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by yommen: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Officialgarri:
His only achievement in his football career.

People like you only think after talking. He made money playing football, the kind of money you can never see in your entire life.

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Onyi90(m): 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
Bad bele

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 06, 2019
We have so many great players all the world who never won any ballon d'or. Past, present, future.

So, stop bullying some one who has achieved what some of you may never achieve in the world now and here after. He has paid his dues and needed to be respected for such.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by yommen: 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
[quote author=Chimaokigwe post=80005924]

House slave, even if you must defend your masters, you should ask them to teach you their language correctly.

One would think your father hunting rats in the village had a cabinet full of trophies. [/quote

I been think say I get bad mouth but you na my senior. The idiot deserves it all together, both senior and junior bad mouth. How can you say that to Jay Jay?

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Ubiudumo(m): 7:43pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:
Oliver Kahn can attest to that

Oliver Kahn hates him to this day for that grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Skmoda360(m): 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:

I watch the clip.....so good.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Skmoda360(m): 7:47pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
if he was a white he would have won it not even once, he is so good that he mistakenly turn man utd down
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by tunize(m): 7:48pm On Jul 06, 2019
SIR0:
I quit watching football matches when JJ hanged his boots.
Na him be the football wey I dey watchgrin
Bro i'm telling you football of now is more of speed and power unlike then player go purposely stop the ball to wan fall ur hand.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by bendike: 7:49pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Jay jay case is a big prayer point oo grin

Oh Lord my God, don't let me work hard as Jay jay and achieve nothing..
Okocha did not achieve anything?
Google his name or even put the name on YouTube and then put yours

3 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by General0847: 7:50pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:

Who is your father?

2 Likes

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:54pm On Jul 06, 2019
johnDkay:
gerrout!

Oloshi! He is so good that he is into drugs and fraud and you people are covering him up.
Good indeed!
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Adakintroy2: 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
ogbonti:

my brother, na true.. we beat cameroun, e reach for body to katch me naw grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by sayisayi(m): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

While you and your kinsmen cannot dribble a coconut grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by kamanidesmond(m): 7:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
tstx:
OKOCHA... The only Nigerian player that has his own ginger song..
That's how good the guy was..

Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha. Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha......

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

did you hear, you like you call am KANU abi na canoe
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by 01mcfadden(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
tstx:
OKOCHA... The only Nigerian player that has his own ginger song..
That's how good the guy was..

Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha. Okocha idiegwu o, okocha idiegwu oo., okocha......

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment

I love you pass Maradona, Okocha
I love you pass Ronaldo, Okocha
I love you pass Rivaldo, Okocha
Iove you pass Ronaldo, Okocha
Okocha number one o, Okocha
Okocha i di egwu o, Okocha

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Onyi90(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Skmoda360(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
ogbonti:

AFCON 1994
AFRO-ASIAN CUP 1995
OLYMPIC GOLD MEDAL 1996
2 TIMES BBC African player of the year

*****do not forget OKOCHA and his group of legendary eagles did not appear at South Africa 1996 AFCON because of ABACHA who pulled Nigeria out because of his rift with Mandela, and in Burkina Fasso 1998 - Nigeria was under CAF ban because of what Abacha did in 1996. if we had attended AFCON 1996 and 1998, even the most avowed critics of Nigerian football attested that NIGERIA would have easily won AFCON back to back. That was when the highest goal scorer in the Bundesliga Joe Akpoborie and African footballer of the year 1997 and top scorer in France Victor Ikpeba were bench warmers in Super Eagles!******

bikonu, how many medal ya papa win for pool office before him retire? grin
The boded got me laughing grin grin
well said

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by RichBoy247: 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2019
Tolexander:

Please don't bring it to his(Oliver) remembrance, his wife divorced him and his children disowned him for the humiliation.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by ogbonti: 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2019
Skmoda360:

The boded got me laughing grin grin
well said

LOL, na true naw grin grin grin grin
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by RichBoy247: 8:00pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

No player in the history of the world is as good as Okocha. Get the white inferiority off your brain.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by CodeTemplar: 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:
How many did you yabbis get you. Ballon d'or isn't by dribbling but total performance and politics of vote which is also influenced by racism.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by salford1: 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2019
That is the rude awakening anyine who has ever lived in a white man countries encounter. Lived o, not visit.
When forms you fill for jobs or a lot of service would ask you to tick your race.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Petacephas: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Your grammar even brings you out as an inferiorly being. Go back to primary school.
Cioccolata:

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by SEGLIZ: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2019
Cioccolata:

Frank Lampard had no 'balloon' let alone 'd 'Or' but England is celebrating him.
lay foundation of appreciation and celebrating our little achievement so you can be celebrated as well.

1 Like

Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by SEGLIZ: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2019
NOL2dworld:

him own case na prayer point but your own case need deliverance.
bad mouth like you.
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by Omololupromise: 8:14pm On Jul 06, 2019
Oliver is living testimony
Re: Jay-Jay Okocha: "Racism In Germany, I Never Knew I Was Black Until I Got There" by oluxy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 06, 2019
Abfinest007:

Is he the only one playing the football in his club?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Tanzania : AFCON Qualifier (0 - 0) ON 5th September 2015 / I'm A Beautiful Woman And I Want To Start A Family— Francisca Ordega / Presidents Macron & Kolinda Grabar-Kitarovic At The Russia 2018 Final (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.