Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111973 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
tomju:
In all theories, there are no exclusiveness. All theories has exceptions. For instance, a rapist was not born that way! Its a mentality he picked up along, that you can always get what you want, even if its forcefully. That is the theory of oppression. Cultism promotes oppression, especially of others who would not tow their line, belief system or even ideologies. Granted, many people who are cultist may join out of a natural desire to associate with some group, and may not necessarily be classified as "rapists" or "criminals" in that respect. However, the fundamental principle covering clandestine organization is their "living above the law" tendencies, not fearing the consequences. So rape and cultism or cultism and rape go hand in hand! That does not mean that all rapists are cultist and vice versa. They may be exceptions, though very few.

Thanks alot for ur response. U are beginning to understand y i asked d questions i asked. 4d fact that a man said he was a cultist doesn't automatically mean that he is a rapist. Cultism & rape don't go hand in hand if not it will b indisputable that all rapists are cultists& all cultists are rapist. If they went hand in hand, then u can easily say a man who raped a child did it because he is a cultist. Do cultists rape, sometimes they do and they do so just like any other rapist who aren't cultists. Since we are in agreement about this, then we can't b 100% certain that Fatoyinbo is a rapist just because he said he was in blackaxe.

tomju:
That does not mean that all rapists are cultist and vice versa. They may be exceptions, though very few.

How few these exceptions are, I believe u & I don't no except u have done a research to have ascertained the "very few".
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by tomju(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2019
lexy2014:

Thanks alot for ur response. U are beginning to understand y i asked d questions i asked. 4d fact that a man said he was a cultist doesn't automatically mean that he is a rapist. Cultism & rape don't go hand in hand if not it will b indisputable that all rapists are cultists& all cultists are rapist. If they went hand in hand, then u can easily say a man who raped a child did it because he is a cultist. Do cultists rape, sometimes they do and they do so just like any other rapist who aren't cultists. Since we are in agreement about this, then we can't b 100% certain that Fatoyinbo is a rapist just because he said he was in blackaxe.

How few these exceptions are, I believe u & I don't no except u have done a research to have ascertained the "very few".

Hold on a minute. Ofcourse, by admitting he was once a blackaxe priest opens up another twist to his sordid tale. How do I mean? Let us dilute this to contemporary street way....you hear people say " that guy get mind o" What is the "mind" here? Is daring? Fearless? Courageous? All of the above? Do cultists "get mind"? I'm sure you'll say yes. It takes mind to do the shit they do! No matter your bias, you must admit that, only people who get mind rapes. Why? They damn all the consequences. Even if they may regret later, they'll first do it. You can excuse Fatoyinbo if you care, but frankly I feel he is an adulterous man! His sexual controversies are innumerable. What a "man of God." So back to my initial argument, most cultists are rapist because them get mind.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 10:10am On Jul 12, 2019
tomju:

Hold on a minute. Ofcourse, by admitting he was once a blackaxe priest opens up another twist to his sordid tale. How do I mean? Let us dilute this to contemporary street way....you hear people say " that guy get mind o" What is the "mind" here? Is daring? Fearless? Courageous? All of the above? Do cultists "get mind"? I'm sure you'll say yes. It takes mind to do the shit they do! No matter your bias, you must admit that, only people who get mind rapes. Why? They damn all the consequences. Even if they may regret later, they'll first do it. You can excuse Fatoyinbo if you care, but frankly I feel he is an adulterous man! His sexual controversies are innumerable. What a "man of God." So back to my initial argument, most cultists are rapist because them get mind.

This isn't about excusing or not excusing. Its about facts which so far u haven't been able to establish. Someone said he was a cultist & people say "that guy get mind oh"...automatically he is a rapist. So any person that has mind is a rapist. So if u say most cultists are rapist, then u are saying most rapists are cultists
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by tomju(m): 1:05am On Jul 13, 2019
I am saying he is a cultist and rapist.

lexy2014:

This isn't about excusing or not excusing. Its about facts which so far u haven't been able to establish. Someone said he was a cultist & people say "that guy get mind oh"...automatically he is a rapist. So any person that has mind is a rapist. So if u say most cultists are rapist, then u are saying most rapists are cultists

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:31am On Jul 13, 2019
tomju:
I am saying he is a cultist and rapist.

He ISN'T a cultist. He said he WAS a cultist.
tomju:
by admitting he was once a blackaxe priest
That's past tense. How did u now come to d conclusion that he IS a cultist & a rapist?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.