Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,460 members, 7,861,329 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:54 AM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (112097 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 6:32am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Do u read?? I READ it the same way u read he was accused of rape. It was all over the internet there were already rumors of his cultic past

What has rape got 2do with what we are talking about? I don't c any rape in ur statement below:

"Exactly. No one said: : “He said he was in a cult. Simple.“ The story was already circulating. Inquiries were made. His history was looked at. People collaborated the story. Accept that your statement was naive. People lie all the time."

Isn't it Fatoyinbo who is saying he was a cultist by himself during his sermon? Who made d enquiries about Fatoyinbo being a cultist? Who looked at his history& when was it looked at? A man is saying what or who he was& u are talking about rumours that were circulating.

That is y I asked u this. U probably didn't read it properly:

lexy2014:

Where & when was d story already circulating? Isn't it d guy himself that is saying he was a cultist?

When were d rumours circulating?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 6:36am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Stop being too clever by half. If someone says he did a bad thing he very likely did it. But if he says he did not do a bad thing he could be lying - u don’t take his word for it

Oga, simple question:

lexy2014:

He said he was a cultist. Did he say he was a rapist?

Simple yes or no?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by perousd: 6:39am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Which law was Saul using to persecute d early Christians?
The Laws of the Land!
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 6:41am On Jul 08, 2019
perousd:

The Laws of the Land!

Which land and what are those laws?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 6:58am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga, simple question:

Simple yes or no?

Answer mine first: which one will get u arrested - admitting being an ex cultist or admitting u committed rape
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:09am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Answer mine first: which one will get u arrested - admitting being an ex cultist or admitting u committed rape

Where does arrest come into this discussion? Are we talking about arrests or who Fatoyinbo says he was?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:11am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

What has rape got 2do with what we are talking about? I don't c any rape in ur statement below:

"Exactly. No one said: : “He said he was in a cult. Simple.“ The story was already circulating. Inquiries were made. His history was looked at. People collaborated the story. Accept that your statement was naive. People lie all the time."

Isn't it Fatoyinbo who is saying he was a cultist by himself during his sermon? Who made d enquiries about Fatoyinbo being a cultist? Who looked at his history& when was it looked at? A man is saying what or who he was& u are talking about rumours that were circulating.

That is y I asked u this. U probably didn't read it properly:

When were d rumours circulating?

See below

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2019

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by perousd: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Which land and what are thopse laws?
What kinda question is that? Which land? Nigeria!
The Romans were in charge at the highest level but allowed the Jews operate their laws; The laws of their land! Lol. I know what you want but understand this basics first.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:13am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See below

That's good. D article says 1st of July, 2019. Now d sermon where he said he was a cultist on which day did he preach that sermon? Was it after 1st of July, 2019?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:15am On Jul 08, 2019
perousd:

What kinda question is that? Which land? Nigeria!
The Romans were in charge at the highest level but allowed the Jews operate their laws; The laws of their land! Lol. I know what you want but understand this basics first.

Oga, its a simple question. U said "laws of d land". U should b able to tell us which land & give us d specific laws which Saul was using as a basis to carry out d killings which he did. So far, u haven't done that
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:16am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Where does arrest come into this discussion? Are we talking about arrests or who Fatoyinbo says he was?

Please but pretty please stop playing dumb.
Admitting having raped girls will get u arrested. Saying u were once a cultist won’t

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:17am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Please but pretty please stop playing dumb.
Admitting having raped girls will get u arrested. Saying u were once a cultist won’t

Let me ask u my question again?:

lexy2014:

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:21am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

That's good. D article says 1st of July, 2019. Now d sermon where he said he was a cultist on which day did he preach that sermon? Was it after 1st of July, 2019?

I am tempted to say mumu. Did the man reference or say he heard it from Fato’s sermon? This was something he and many others already knew
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by madridsta007(m): 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
perousd:

You're good in your context twisting just to air an opinion. I thank God you understand yourself. But try to understand that what ever that is backed up by law can never be tagged "terrorism" even in recent times. The US have killed more innocents than All "extremist groups' put together. But the US is still a great Nation. Even Adolf Hitler after killing millions of Jews was never called a terrorist even in modern times. Just pick a book on an insight to the idea and concept on terrorism, maybe you'll be enlightened enough as I rest my case. Just learn at least that The abiding Law of any land no matter the cruelty can never be regarded as terrorism! Selah.

Ok
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I am tempted to say mumu. Did the man reference or say he heard it from Fato’s sermon? This was something he and many others already knew

U can say whatever u want 2 say. Ur use of foul language doesn't move me. U can't make ur point, that's y u are resorting to insults.

When was d sermon by Fatoyinbo preached? Was it after ur article of 1st of July, 2019? U can't b calling ur article a rumour or revelation when d Fatoyinbo had already disclosed that he was a cultist b4 ur article came out except u are saying d his sermon was preached after d article came out
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:27am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Let me ask u my question again?:

I want you to look inwards and seriously ask yourself “WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!!” Here is a man a series of girls have given detailed accounts of how he sexually abused them and here u r defending him with asinine questions. “He is innocent because he said he didn’t do it”. That’s your logic. What is wrong with u?!
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:32am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I want you to look inwards and seriously ask yourself “WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME??!!” Here is a man a series of girls have given detailed accounts of how he sexually abused them and here u r defending him with asinine questions. “He is innocent because he said he didn’t do it”. That’s your logic. What is wrong with u?!

Keep ur emotions in check. Who are "d series of girls" that said he sexually abused them? Can u show me where I defended him or it is u who can't defend what u are saying? Was Joseph guilty because of potiphars wife's testimony?

Let me ask u my question again. Its very simple:

lexy2014:

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

U can say whatever u want 2 say. Ur use of foul language doesn't move me. U can't make ur point, that's y u are resorting to insults.

When was d sermon by Fatoyinbo preached? Was it after ur article of 1st of July, 2019? U can't b calling ur article a rumour or revelation when d Fatoyinbo had already disclosed that he was a cultist b4 ur article came out except u are saying d his sermon was preached after d article came out

Once again then man was not referencing Fato. Fato never said he was expelled from school or his brothers were there. The man was saying what he experienced and like others, has known for years
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Exodora: 7:36am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

At what time did he make this disclosure that he was a cultist? What's wrong with him making d disclosure?

And who said anything is wrong with him doing just that. Keep following every comment pastor
Biodu's keeper. You expect him to just say it just like that , everybody will accept been a cultist easily but nobody will reduced himself of been a rapist even though caught red handed that is because of the disgrace and scorn it will attract .
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:40am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Keep ur emotions in check. Who are "d series of girls" that said he sexually abused them? Can u show me where I defended him or it is u who can't defend what u are saying? Was Joseph guilty because of potiphars wife's testimony?

Let me ask u my question again. Its very simple:

Oh at least 4 girls do not qualify as a series to u?

Arrest - u don’t admit to something that will get u arrested. Admitting to rape will get u arrested. Now stop asking asinine non-sequitor questions
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:41am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Once again then man was not referencing Fato. Fato never said he was expelled from school or his brothers were there. The man was saying what he experienced and like others, has known for years

D title of d article reads:

EXPOSED: Pastor Fatoyinbo was a former cultist in Unilorin

So who else was d man referencing? So Fatoyinbo must tell u his family history& everything about siblings? To what end? What experience did d man have?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

Oh at least 4 girls do not qualify as a series to u?

Arrest - u don’t admit to something that will get u arrested. Admitting to rape will get u arrested. Now stop asking asinine non-sequitor questions

Who are d four girls? Are we talking about arrests or who Fatoyinbo says he was?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Exodora: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2019
Just don't understand people at all , why would they think everybody is lying against this man. Is he the only pastor in Nigeria or is he the richest of them. Why would everybody be against him for goodness sake. Even his male are saying it the way it is and some of people have refused to digest it in their little skull that he is what people I said people and a person said he is .
Their is no way you d' be good and all of a sudden everybody will just wake up to rise accusing finger on you . There is no way he will accept to that crime having known the consequence of it to his church and not after saying he had never done that before in the first place.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Who are d four girls? Are we talking about arrests or who Fatoyinbo says he was?

I said AT LEAST 4. I’ll put up the screenshot since u pretend not to know.
WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO FATO SAID HE WAS!!!!!??
Do u expect him to say he’s been raping his church girls?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2019
Exodora:

And who said anything is wrong with him doing just that. Keep following every comment pastor
Biodu's keeper. You expect him to just say it just like that , everybody will accept been a cultist easily but nobody will reduced himself of been a rapist even though caught red handed that is because of the disgrace and scorn it will attract

It seems u are more of pastor bioduns keeper than i am cos u no more of d advantages & disadvantages of being a cultist & a rapist. If I follow every comment, how's that ur problem? Does that not show that u are also following my every comment? Since he hasn't admitted 2 being a rapist, can u prove him wrong?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Exodora: 7:54am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

It seems u are more of pastor bioduns keeper than i am cos u no more of d advantages & disadvantages of being a cultist & a rapist. If I follow every comment, how's that ur problem? Does that not show that u are also following my every comment? Since he hasn't admitted 2 being a rapist, can u prove him wrong?

I don't need to be his keeper to know the advantages and disadvantage of been a rapist and a cultist . Wasted time arguing with you.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by CanadaOrBust: 7:55am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

See below

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:57am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

I said AT LEAST 4. I’ll put up the screenshot since u pretend not to know.
WHAT DOES IT MATTER WHO FATO SAID HE WAS!!!!!??
Do u expect him to say he’s been raping his church girls?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU??!!

Like I said earlier, keep ur emotions in check. If u don't have d emotional to engage in a discussion, then don't start one. U are entitled 2 ur opinion as I am. If u can't properly defend ur claims, that's not my problem.

I said who are d four? If u can't talk about d four, how can u then talk about d others that u say exist?

Why does it not matter what Fatoyinbo said he was? If it doesnt matter, what else should matter? D heading of this thread says:

"I was chief priest of at Unilorin- Pastor Fatoyinbo".

If it didn't matter what he said, no one will open a thread on what he said. If it matter what he said, u won't b on this thread trying to invalidate what he said.

So u don't expect d man to defend himself just because he was accused of rape? Doesn't he reserve d right to defend himself?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2019
Exodora:

I don't need to be his keeper to know the advantages and disadvantage of been a rapist and a cultist . Wasted time arguing with you.

Am not arguing with u. Where's d argument that u say u argued?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lexy2014: 7:59am On Jul 08, 2019
CanadaOrBust:

See below

I can c only one name there, ESE Walters. Was she raped?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by perousd: 8:03am On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

Oga, its a simple question. U said "laws of d land". U should b able to tell us which land & give us d specific laws which Saul was using as a basis to carry out d killings which he did. So far, u haven't done that
If you need me to tell you the land and the laws, then you've not done your homework. Basic biblical knowledge will tell you the land and the laws. Take care.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.