Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,163 members, 7,829,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) (111949 Views)

Pastor Fatoyinbo Breaks Silence On How He Battled Undisclosed Sickness / Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Pastor Fatoyinbo Steps Down As COZA Pastor Pending Investigations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2019
Mynd44:

I didn't say so. I only said it makes the rape story a lot more believable
But you are already judging his past. I still not get how media trial is synonymous with legal case. The person who posted this video should get ready to receive whatsoever he or she sows. Let the court decide the pastor's fate not media

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by DarkJeddi(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2019
MrPRevailer:
God uses them to change lives too. Jesus saves
NEXT

https://www.savethemales.ca/141002.html

EDIT:

If he did rape, it won't be hard to confess to such a crime since he did it in ignorance/cultism

He said he has NEVER RAPED in his life. Very believable
Well,some people's definition of rape may be different from yours.. shocked
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Desyfoley1452(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2019
enough of all these nonsense, let he that as no sin cast the first stone, even Paul was one of the deadliest person b4 he was arrested by God.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by sylve11: 10:08am On Jul 07, 2019
hmmmmm cool
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by madridsta007(m): 10:08am On Jul 07, 2019
EzegeNG:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-pastor-fatoyinbo-revealed-hes-the-chief-priest-of-at-unilorin/

I would have ignored those people expressing surprise that a "chief priest of a cultist" group is now a Pastor, if they were not so-called Christians.
But many are. It exposes the ineptitude of their understanding or knowledge of the Bible.

Saul who later became Paul was a persecutor of Christians- what we refer to as terrorists. He was the Chief Terrorist in the days of the early Christians. In fact while he was converted, he was on his way with names and records of Christians to terminate their lives, normally through stoning. He later became more important as an Apostle, infact more important than all the disciples of Christ put together, writing more than half of the books in the New Testament.

Is being an ex-cultist worse than a terrorist? Yet Christ changed him. You so-called Christians are the foxes that spoil the vine.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by macAB: 10:10am On Jul 07, 2019
Na so eko oho
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
tejiri4:

There should be a record of him being in the school or having admission there. Don't just assume things try and reason logical ly
so if the school obliged to confirm that On what grounds. Is he claiming he graduated or wetin
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by AfroBishop: 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
Rape and bugling is a thing for the hiding under the umbrella of registered of Africa
There are only four Chiefs in NBM before you can attain the office of Chief Priest you go don steal(they call it shubi) being a chief means you are the head of all the priest
They worship Korofo which means emptiness!!! When Banana ripe na Bird deh chop am

8 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Bekimbo(m): 10:11am On Jul 07, 2019
BST pastor

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by MacEndy(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Egede man...... Pastor!

Raping is act of initiation" commonly associated with many cult groups!

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by maximuss(m): 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Not everyone have a dark past!
Oluwasaeon:
We all have a past.

5 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Moon70: 10:13am On Jul 07, 2019
My advise for you is to go back to river Jordan for another baptism.

2 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lonelydora: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2019
EzegeNG:

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/moment-pastor-fatoyinbo-revealed-hes-the-chief-priest-of-at-unilorin/

Una no dey tire?

He has been saying it over and over that he was a cultist before God arrested him.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nopanties: 10:14am On Jul 07, 2019
If he likes, he should be the founder, I still won't care! Ode religious ppl
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by BBBmall25: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
He is still my Pastor though. I see COZA as a social club where i go to cool off stress anytime I feel like going to church
... Can U Imagine An Average Nigerian Reason Of Deffending Their Idol... Abeg Help Me With That Meme 'this One Weak Me' Biko Enyah

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by lonelydora: 10:15am On Jul 07, 2019
Kingpee2:
I knew something was odd about this dude..
Shut up.

No saint without a past and no sinner without a future
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by tejiri4(m): 10:16am On Jul 07, 2019
Joromi12:
so if the school obliged to confirm that On what grounds. Is he claiming he graduated or wetin

then it means what he said in that video was a lie. but he is claiming to be a chief priest of a fraternity wink.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Ubdavis(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Old things are passed away and all new to them that are in christ Jesus

Which is why we will never move forward in dis country..

3 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Streetdreamx(m): 10:19am On Jul 07, 2019
I dun care because there is no life without a history.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Stillthebest: 10:19am On Jul 07, 2019
Fadomero:
If not that have watched the video I for say na lie

Low audio. How did u hear his words
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Adakintroy2: 10:20am On Jul 07, 2019
So what he said it himself on the pupuit. Stop making it look like you found anything. He made his own confession.

Hypocrites.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by row2ray(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2019
People who say cultism and rape go hand in hand, i believe are highly misguided. First from first hand witness I have found that aka aye confraternity and the pirates aka sea dogs confraternity seriously frown on rape and theft and incorporated stiff punishment for it as part of thier oath of initiation... Also if you have any knowledge of festish charms etc which most cultists are known to use, you'll find that for most carnal knowledge of a woman would spell doom. Im not saying there aren't those who do not follow these laid down principles, but im saying that there has been a gross misconception

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by maximuss(m): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2019
Court can still use your past history to nail you to a crime.
asuustrike1:

But you are already judging his past. I still not get how media trial is synonymous with legal case. The person who posted this video should get ready to receive whatsoever he or she sows. Let the court decide the pastor's fate not media

1 Like

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
He still is. He only repackaged himself into an acceptable norm(church business)

7 Likes

Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by samba03: 10:21am On Jul 07, 2019
And so useless bloggers... Before Saul became Paul was he not a prosecutor of the brethren.
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2019
Ubdavis:

Which is why we will never move forward in dis country..
Lol. You don't get
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by Jabioro: 10:22am On Jul 07, 2019
Been the Chief priest of a deadly group doesn't not disqualified him from that position..what can get him out of that position is that if he eventually go back to lick his vomit..We all have the dirty past..
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by flexyrule(m): 10:24am On Jul 07, 2019
jconsulting:
All those saying everyone has past, if it happens that your siblings are among those that have been killed in the past , will you say or give the same comments
Did he confess killing anyone?
Re: I was The Chief Priest Of BlackAxe At UNILORIN - Pastor Fatoyinbo (Video) by OBIPLUS(m): 10:25am On Jul 07, 2019
God is still God .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

TB Joshua Said Coronavirus Will Be Over On 27th March, Tomorrow. Today Is 26th / Jesus Christ's Tomb Opened For First Time In 500 Years - See What Is Inside / TB Joshua Carrying Bags Of Rice (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.