Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,934 members, 7,828,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. (3919 Views)

I Want Your Advice On Travelling To Kuwait To Work / 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Lonestar124: 2:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hadampson:

The block account is meant for your living expenses. Before you can be granted visa, you need to show them you are capable of taking care of your living expenses when you enter the country. In order to prove this, you will have to open a block account and fund it with the required amount of money.

Nothing will happen to the said amount in the account. You will be given certain amount every money
I'm sorry if i intrude pls the said amount of money, will they deposit it under the care of the prospecting country or here in nigeria? I want to know.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lonestar124:
I'm sorry if i intrude pls the said amount of money, will they deposit it under the care of the prospecting country or here in nigeria? I want to know.

You will deposit the money in the account the embassy want.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Help With Temporary Resident Visa Requirements. / 9 People In One Bike / What's The Difference Between The Two Wings Of Murtala Muhammed Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.