Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,062 members, 7,828,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. (3925 Views)

I Want Your Advice On Travelling To Kuwait To Work / 1.2millon Budget For Travelling Out Of Nigeria. / Masquerade Flogged Me: My Experience In Enugu Travelling Out Of East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by tiptoe1: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
chaiks:
if it's for master's, try Estonia. Get admitted to tallin University. Then you must come to Estonia to sign on how you will be paying. They accept monthly installments. So you can be working and paying your fees. Once admitted ,the government support you with 220 euros monthly. So your one million naira will just be used to facilitate your movement down to esti

Naso e easy abi. He doesn't qualify for the study allowances or grants. OP, You won't get a dime from their government.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by carternkem(m): 8:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
chaiks:
I was previously in their whatsap group before. Pm me your no so that I will give to their admin to add you.

Sir, Kindly Share the whatsapp number with me
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by chaiks: 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2019
[quote author=carternkem post=80105110]
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by luckymitin: 1:17am On Jul 10, 2019
chaiks:
if it's for master's, try Estonia. Get admitted to tallin University. Then you must come to Estonia to sign on how you will be paying. They accept monthly installments. So you can be working and paying your fees. Once admitted ,the government support you with 220 euros monthly. So your one million naira will just be used to facilitate your movement down to esti
Please how can get a cheap university there? I wanna do my Bsc there.... My help out and the process
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by luckymitin: 1:20am On Jul 10, 2019
chaiks:
yes. There is the option of isreal and turkey. Just join them on their watsap group. Many will start school this September. So they followed different routes.
Can you add me into the group or have any information for me.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by chaiks: 4:05am On Jul 10, 2019
luckymitin:
Please add me too. My phone no is 07036084951
+234 806 820 9637contact this no. That's their admin for d Estonia watsap group
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by carternkem(m): 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2019
chaiks:
+234 806 820 9637. Na d admin be dat

Thanks Bro
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 6:57pm On Jul 17, 2019
minasota:
Stop advertising countries where our citizens get killed and organs harvested .Bewarned
Philippines is a full blown Racist country
https://www.nairaland.com/5167152/nigerian-man-killed-after-filipino

My sister no mind that joor..
Philippine of all country..
I wont even go for free..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
tiptoe1:

Naso e easy abi. He doesn't qualify for the study allowances or grants. OP, You won't get a dime from their government.

Dont know pple will prefer to sweet tongue your fellow hustler for dis 9ja..
Call a spade a spade..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Saintsquare(m): 8:00pm On Jul 17, 2019
tiptoe1:

Can you please tell us why he's not qualified and won't get a dime from the government? I'm patiently waiting...... what a statement
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 8:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
iyoha240:

which European country has free tuition fee?

Germany
Norway
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 8:42pm On Jul 17, 2019
olioxx:

Bro b4 u travel polish your English

Lol... Savage grin

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 8:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Thanks bro..
But I don't wanna go to any school Ooo..
I wanna hustle and build my life too..

The best route still remains the same which is the student visa route.

Step by step bro. Look for a country that offers low tuition fee education, go there, study and hustle at the same time. After your education, you can enter Canada or any country of your choice but if you are comfortable in the country, i see no reason in emigrating to Canada.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 8:48pm On Jul 17, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Why not Canada directly..
Are works easily available in Estonia??
Don't wanna be stranded..thanks

I don't think you can be stranded over there. As a Nigerian, you will cope i believe

The downside of living in Estonia is the low pay per hour. Apart from that, it's a cool country to begin with.

You can even enter Finland from Estonia

1 Like

Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 8:50pm On Jul 17, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Thanks bro..
Country like what bro??

Germany
Norway

The free education comes with a price though which is blocked account.

Germany = 3.7M
Norway = 4.9M
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hadampson:

Germany
Norway

Germany = 3.7M
Norway = 4.9M

Thank for the reply sire..
But i'm still not understand Oo..
U said they offer free tuition fees..
But why the need for the block acc??then again wat will happen to the said amount in the acc??
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 7:35am On Jul 18, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Thank for the reply sire..
But i'm still not understand Oo..
U said they offer free tuition fees..
But why the need for the block acc??then again wat will happen to the said amount in the acc??

The block account is meant for your living expenses. Before you can be granted visa, you need to show them you are capable of taking care of your living expenses when you enter the country. In order to prove this, you will have to open a block account and fund it with the required amount of money.

Nothing will happen to the said amount in the account. You will be given certain amount every money
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:17am On Jul 18, 2019
Hadampson:

The block account is meant for your living expenses. Before you can be granted visa, you need to show them you are capable of taking care of your living expenses when you enter the country. In order to prove this, you will have to open a block account and fund it with the required amount of money.

Nothing will happen to the said amount in the account. You will be given certain amount every money

10ks so much sir..
Bless u..
Lol..thats still a huge amount of money for a fresh graduate like me??
But are there enough jobs for students to support themselves in both countries??
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 5:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
BigDick70inch:

10ks so much sir..
Bless u..
Lol..thats still a huge amount of money for a fresh graduate like me??
But are there enough jobs for students to support themselves in both countries??

Yes, there is but it also depends on the city you head to
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 5:38pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hadampson:

Okay..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Hadampson:

Okah sire..
But..something dropped in my mind now..
What if i used the bank account of some who has that money??
Just to get my visa since i wouldnt be needing the money..
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Okah sire..
But..something dropped in my mind now..
What if i used the bank account of some who has that money??
Just to get my visa since i wouldnt be needing the money..

You have to open a block account and fund it. You can't use another type of bank account apart from that.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 2:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Hadampson:

You have to open a block account and fund it. You can't use another type of bank account apart from that.

Thank u sire..
Hope language barrier wont be a problem in germany??
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Thank u sire..
Hope language barrier wont be a problem in germany??
That depends on you bro

Language has been a problem for some people especially Nigerians but i don't see language as a barrier. If you found yourself in a town like jena, language is going to be a barrier unless if you are willing to learn the language.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by BigDick70inch(m): 8:43am On Jul 19, 2019
Hadampson:

That depends on you bro

Language has been a problem for some people especially Nigerians but i don't see language as a barrier. If you found yourself in a town like jena, language is going to be a barrier unless if you are willing to learn the language.

Thanks so much for your time sire..
I guess i can count on u some other time??
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 4:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
BigDick70inch:

Thanks so much for your time sire..
I guess i can count on u some other time??

Yeah smiley
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by yungchop: 2:52am On Jul 20, 2019
chaiks:
bro, can I contact you on whatsapp or email? I'm in same situation. Waiting for NYSC and I have a little above 500k
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by chaiks: 7:15am On Jul 20, 2019
yungchop:
bro, can I contact you on whatsapp or email? I'm in same situation. Waiting for NYSC and I have a little above 500k
no problem.pm me
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Neccie: 8:33am On Jul 20, 2019
[uote author=Hadampson post=80370463]

Germany
Norway

Germany = 3.7M
Norway = 4.9M[/quote]can you please give me a list of schools in either of the two countries I can apply to I'm a graduate of health education and I need relocation options badly.
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Saintsquare(m): 10:36am On Jul 20, 2019
chaiks:
contact this no. That's their admin for d Estonia watsap group
How can you post someone's direct line on a public forum without he's consent, seriously?
Re: Need Help On Travelling Out Of The Country.. by Hadampson(m): 2:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Neccie:
[uote author=Hadampson post=80370463]

Germany
Norway

Germany = 3.7M
Norway = 4.9Mcan you please give me a list of schools in either of the two countries I can apply to I'm a graduate of health education and I need relocation options badly.

For Norway, we have university of oslo, university of tromsø, university of Bergen, university of agder, Norwegian university of science and technology and university of stavanger. Find your programme https://www.studyinnorway.no/What-can-I-study?level=&subject=

For Germany, freie university, Berlin, technical university of Dortmund, technical university of chemnitz, technical university of Munich, Aachen university, Ludwig Maximilian university, university of Heidelberg, university of Göttingen and Humboldt university. Check DAAD for more information https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/en/?p=l&q=&fos=0&lang

Viel Erfolg

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Locate Sura Shopping Complex / How To Book Appointment At Indian Embassy / Christmas: Disturbing Pictures Taken From Aba...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.