Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,750 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Alamieyeseigha,a Stanch Christian Died And There Was NO WAKE KEEPPING!HABA!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alamieyeseigha,a Stanch Christian Died And There Was NO WAKE KEEPPING!HABA!! (478 Views)

US To Return $954,000 Alamieyeseigha Loot / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alamieyeseigha,a Stanch Christian Died And There Was NO WAKE KEEPPING!HABA!! by DeHitMan450: 11:07pm On Jul 07, 2019
Someone just reminded me that the former governor of Bayelsa state,DSP Diepreye Alamieseigha,a non muslim for that matter, would be the first rich man that would be alleged to have been buried without a wake keepping,HABA!!
Re: Alamieyeseigha,a Stanch Christian Died And There Was NO WAKE KEEPPING!HABA!! by kolaaderin: 11:12pm On Jul 07, 2019
DeHitMan450:
Someone just reminded me that the former governor of Bayelsa state,DSP Diepreye Alamieseigha,a non muslim for that matter, would be the first rich man that would be alleged to have been buried without a wake keepping,HABA!!
I do not believe that man is actually dead, he was only told to disappear from politics for his atrocity was too great to be forgiven. He might be flexing his loots somewhere far away from NIGERIA.
Re: Alamieyeseigha,a Stanch Christian Died And There Was NO WAKE KEEPPING!HABA!! by scribble: 2:23am On Jul 08, 2019
kolaaderin:

I do not believe that man is actually dead, he was only told to disappear from politics for his atrocity was too great to be forgiven. He might be flexing his loots somewhere far away from NIGERIA.

alams is alive and well

he dresses like a woman now after the sex change surgery

enjoying his loots as a woman in brazil now

1 Like

Re: Alamieyeseigha,a Stanch Christian Died And There Was NO WAKE KEEPPING!HABA!! by Banmeallday: 2:56am On Jul 08, 2019
Those that steal and loot and cannot defend their people don’t deserve one... So sorry mate, dont waste your time on nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Diezani, Buhari & UK: Pardon Me To Think Those Items Were Planted, by Umar Sa'ad / Election Tribunal Finally Allowed Video Tape From Atiku And PDP To Be Played / Kogi: Gov. Bello confirms receipt of CBN's N30.8bn bail-out fund to the State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.