Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:40 AM

Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu (14732 Views)

I'm Getting Abuse Because Of My Interview With Bola Tinubu - Peter Okwoche / Chimaroke Nnamani Of PDP Campaigning With Bola Tinubu's Picture In Enugu / Pictures From APC Governors Meeting With Bola Tinubu In Lagos Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 7:25am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

You are absolutely correct. We need to look beyond ALL our differences but rather harness this diversity positively towards nation building. Little nations are getting it right.... Large nations are getting it right.... We have all it takes absolutely.... If we will just be more patriotic and place national advancement before self
Quite unfortunate that, 99.9% of Nigerians are not seeing it this way. Its bn and it is still all about me, my family, my relative, my philosophy, my way, my religion, my tribe, my culture, my my my my, and not single OUR which is the most important. Sad!
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by DameB(f): 7:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

Quite unfortunate that, 99.9% of Nigerians are not seeing it this way. Its bn and it is still all about me, my family, my relative, my philosophy, my way, my religion, my tribe, my culture, my my my my, and not single OUR which is the most important. Sad!

If the democracy of self continues there'll be no nation to practice the religion, culture etc.

Nigeria isn't even as diverse as America, in Nigeria we are just talking tribes (not even races) but in America we are talking about nationalities as diverse as you can imagine. We know there is racism and all that over there, but the nation is moving forward making giant strides, improving its lot as a nation and as a people. You see people proudly saying I am an American all over the world. Try proudly saying I am a Nigerian in some quarters abroad.... You'll be treated like the slimiest gumball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by Auxtin85(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2019
blackpanda:

And it will be well with ur brain if u can grow up and start thinking rationally

I won’t dignify your stupidity with any harsh response
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by RichBoy247: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2019
VirginSearcher:
Aboki country with aboki senate president.. what do I know sef even the president of the whole country is a stark illiterate

Show us your educated father and his life achievement apart from being the Chief Tenant of your Civilian Barracks. Ewu Gambia
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

If the democracy of self continues there'll be no nation to practice the religion, culture etc.

Nigeria isn't even as diverse as America, in Nigeria we are just talking tribes (not even races) but in America we are talking about nationalities as diverse as you can imagine. We know there is racism and all that over there, but the nation is moving forward making giant strides, improving its lot as a nation and as a people. You see people proudly saying I am an American all over the world. Try proudly saying I am a Nigerian in some quarters abroad.... You'll be treated like the slimiest gumball

Yeah you are right.
And in addition, where to start from is not the question, starting from where we are is the solution...
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by DameB(f): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

Yeah you are right.
And in addition, where to start from is not the question, starting from where we are is the solution...

Gbam. Start with ourselves, our families and friends, etc.
As much as possible let's be empathetic. Let's see beyond the tribes and differences and see people for who they truly are ( at the end of the day we are basically humans) laslas our skeletons are same sef
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by Boyooosa(m): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

Gbam. Start with ourselves, our families and friends, etc.
As much as possible let's be empathetic. Let's see beyond the tribes and differences and see people for who they truly are ( at the end of the day we are basically humans) laslas our skeletons are same sef
Funny enough, some just started earlier or were positioned by Mother Nature and they are taking advantage of others,.
Well, the only thing we can start here is reflecting truth the way it is and not the way we feel, at all times in our comment.
We can't afford to joke away our generation.

1 Like

Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by DameB(f): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2019
Boyooosa:

Funny enough, some just started earlier or were positioned by Mother Nature and they are taking advantage of others,.
Well, the only thing we can start here is reflecting truth the way it is and not the way we feel, at all times in our comment.
We can't afford to joke away our generation.

True

1 Like

Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by FATBAYO(m): 8:38am On Jul 09, 2019
NEXT LEVEL MOVE.
GREAT NATION
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by NkemChukwudi: 2:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
israelmao:
[Three things are key if Nigeria must move forward we must;set asides tribal and religious sentiments including our selfish ambitions.

Igbo always shouting tribalism and tribal sentiment. We know your trick. You want to occupy other people's land abi?

Tribalism ko Tribalism ni.......make everybody stay for him ancestral land joor.

awon ole!
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by NkemChukwudi: 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
DameB:

you are talking nonsense......have you ever been to America? or lived there if you have been....you wey never step foot outside Naija dey yearn nonsense.
Re: Senate President Lawan Discloses Details Of Meeting With Bola Tinubu by DameB(f): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
NkemChukwudi:

you are talking nonsense......have you ever been to America? or lived there if you have been....you wey never step foot outside Naija dey yearn nonsense.

I also pointed out that America as a society has its inherent issues. Irrespective of how you see it, America is still moving forward why we are focusing on our differences ALL the time

(1) (2) (Reply)

OBJ To Appear Before Reps June 28 / Peter Obi And The Limits Of Propaganda / No Tribal Or Religious Discrimination In Lagos - Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.