Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,320 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée (109461 Views)

Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / A Nairalander Weds His Pretty South Korean Bride In Owerri (photos) / Huge Man Caught His Woman With Her Personal Fitness Trainer. See What He Did Nex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Mcy56(f): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2019
flowx:
for your fellow woman?
He's a guy.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by alberson(f): 10:25am On Jul 10, 2019
Blackfire:
What is that on her chest

mango
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Mcy56(f): 10:29am On Jul 10, 2019
ucosuagwu:
What is wrong with you ehh? Can't you see a fine couple and appreciate them, this is a lovely couple, Handsome man and a beautiful woman, you are here being bitter for her because of her cloth......
It's like your head is paining you! What's your prob? May it be to you as you wish others.
Better go and take your drugs before your case goes out of hand. I.d.i.o.t!

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by AMI3(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
Dem want use mentions finish my career grin grin
LoL
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by jimcaddy(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2019
Bend her over and you will be in paradise for the next 20 mins...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by majamajic(m): 11:05am On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
comon I was just kidding I deal with personalities and physicalities grin grin

am in love with your personality !!!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by GenFunction: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2019
hour glass
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ossyla(m): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2019
sagged boobs
MANGAM:
This babe set die
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ossyla(m): 11:24am On Jul 10, 2019
idiot... why not be playing it and make ur money alone. phooolll
Bet9ja22211:
[color=#990000][/color]See Below

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by StoneLucifer: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2019
Donpenny:
Studies has showed that huge giant men don't last longer on bed than their average counterpart.

Be deceiving and consoling yourself..Totally 100% wrong assumption undecided undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ledaman: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
My kind of guy Chai huge and gallant. grin
Husband snatcher!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 1:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
gentlegenius:

I thought ubunja is a lady.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mk12:

Look at her very well you will know she is a divorcee with many kids .
Such huge men always fall for expired goods!
ouch!!!

But why tho. Women love huge men. these men can have their pick of the litter.

I guess we can't all be Red Pill
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Kizyte(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
ucosuagwu:

Lmao that is even if she has a man...With this bitterness inside her keep a man?? hell no... That ubunja should grow up abegg........Lonely old b**ch
cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by Kizyte(m): 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
ubunja:
Nice Guys tho
You meant I should use inverted comma. Not a nice way to correct someone. Anyway, I'm still waiting for the photos cool
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by flowx(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
agbonkamen:
let me pretend I didn't read this thrash you wrote under the influence of Low sperm count frustration, half men don't talk when real ladies talk. Mumu
���
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by ubunja(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Kizyte:
You meant I should use inverted comma. Not a nice way to correct someone. Anyway, I'm still waiting for the photos cool
And I'm still waiting for Jesus to come back

Let's keep waiting
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée by sweetilicious(f): 3:33am On Jul 11, 2019
My pre wedding proposed gown in future

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Shock As Nigerian Lady Posts After-sex Photos With Her Boyfriend On Facebook / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / I’m Marrying A Woman Twice My Size – People Say I’m Not Man Enough For Her (Pic)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.