Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,100 members, 7,814,863 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha (14491 Views)

Governor Ihedioha Surrenders Himself To Be Searched At the Airport (Photo) / Governor Ihedioha Using Old Nokia Phone (Photo) / Embarrassing Photos Of Imo Govt House As Governor Ihedioha Tours Around Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by drinoayo: 9:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Immediate past governor of Imo State, Senator Rochas Okorocha, has demanded that his successor, Emeka Ihedioha, the Commissioner for Justice, Ndukwe Nnawuchi (SAN), and the chairman, Recovery of Moveable Assets, Jasper Ndubuaku, apologise to him, Igbere TV reports.

According to Okorocha, the apology is for alleging that he carted away state government’s property worth over N50 billion and incurred garnishee debts of N20 billion.

He made the demand in a statement obtained by Igbere TV yesterday by his Special Adviser (Media), Sam Onwuemeodo.

Okorocha, who is the senator representing Imo West, said the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) governor had failed to publish details of the items and debts, despite his demands.

He said: “The PDP government in the state had, through the chairman of its committee on recovery of public properties, Mr. Jasper Ndubuaku, told the world at a press conference that the former governor, Senator Rochas Okorocha, and wife, Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha, had taken away 67 vehicles and N50 billion.

“The same day, the Attorney-General and Commissioner for Justice, Ndukwe Nnawuchi, also told the media that the former governor had incurred N20 billion garnishee orders which has now fallen on the shoulder of the government on seat at the moment.

“We challenged Ndubuaku to publish the particulars of the 67 vehicles and details of the N50 billion Okorocha and the wife made away with. And we gave them seven days to do that.

“We also challenged the attorney-general to make the particulars of the cases that occasioned the garnishee orders, for Nigerians to see whether it was Okorocha’s administration that attracted them or the PDP governments in the state from 1999 to 2011.

“It is unfortunate that till now or more than two weeks after, the elements concerned have refused or failed to show Nigerians cause to believe them with regard to their claims.

“We cannot keep quiet in the face of such bogus allegations, especially when the PDP government in the state now has shown unbridled penchant for blackmail, propaganda and lies.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/825614/just-in-okorocha-demands-apology-from-governor-ihedioha/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by NOC1(m): 9:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Hmmm, Okorocha has his own short commings like every other human, but he performed more than his predecessors.
His first crime was joining APC, the second was his love for his family and thr last was trying to impose his son Inlaw as the Governor.

for me the first two is not an issue but the last was a very big challenge to Imo State citizens.

Ihedioha for me is moving towards failure.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Blessynokoro: 11:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Apology for what?

8 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Realist5: 11:19am On Jul 09, 2019
Okay.
On behalf of Ikedioha, Senator Okorocha, No vex. wink

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by 01mcfadden(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Mumu
Why do you need an apology when a statue of you can be erected in the governor's office instead?
"Statutory" Okorocha grin

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by agadez007(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Okorocha needs to apologize to Ndi Imo for being a disaster and for his iberiberism

13 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Benekruku(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2019
The center of Imo state's development is Rochas vs Ihedioha grin grin grin
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by ukahrawah: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
And what would Ndi Imo demand for his 8 years of dubious administration?

6 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Blackfire(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2019
OK let me apologized on his behalf....

We are sorry we allowed you into the govt house.

There you have it.

But that ihedioha will be a failure like seyi Makinde

3 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by QueenSekxy(f): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2019
NOC1:
Hmmm, Okorocha has his own short commings like every other human, but he performed more than his predecessors.
His first crime was joining APC, the second was his love for his family and thr last was trying to impose his son Inlaw as the Governor.

for me the first two is not an issue but the last was a very big challenge to Imo State citizens.

It's pitiable how people who do not live in Imo state could come up with a very nauseating assertions about what they are quite oblivious of.

What do you mean by his love for his family isn't an issue? The same pseudo love that he had to allot top portions to his family members, forcefully took lands of people of Owerri and Ideato south where hes from just to build hotels? Was that the international investments he promised us? Why would he breach the agreement he had with Apga? Can such a person be trusted?
I can see you are buhari follower since you have no problem with the two you mentioned since that's what your master is known for.

12 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Okorocha is mad

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by DonXavi(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Okorocha should be the one to apologize to Imolites.... His many sins are yet to be uncovered. Time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Toscarel: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2019
Apologize for what exactly ? This man no go face front.

Amadioha would visit you soon if do not apologise to the people of imo state
For 8 years of iberiberism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by DameB(f): 11:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Lol. He should also not forget to apologize to the people of Imo state. They trusted him to do better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by deebrain(m): 11:34am On Jul 09, 2019
On behalf of Governor Ihedioha,

Mr Rochas Okorocha,

Sorry.
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Benekruku(m): 11:43am On Jul 09, 2019
NOC1:

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Okorocha should first apologize to 1. his home town Ogoko for forcefully appropriating their land to himself, 2. Ideato North for destroying the access road to there which the people are now begging Ihedioha to cone and fix, 3 to Imo state in general for rendering the once enviable state almost completely in a mess

4 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Angelfrost(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2019
NOC1:

If you feel those are his only crimes, then you truly know nothing... Do some research sir.

I believe the only thing bogus about those accusations are the amounts (a bit exaggerated), but to say Owelle left government house without touching a dime is beyond laughable... Please, let's be real.

It's impossible to bring a case, even a fabricated one, against a leader that has truly delivered. His son in law would have had a smooth sail if he had done well... Even the Bible says: "If a man's ways please the Lord, He will cause even his enemies to be at peace with him.

5 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by cogbuagu: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2019
No be me talk am oo
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Cirochukade: 11:58am On Jul 09, 2019
Realist5:
Okay.

grin grin grin grin funny you. But i no think say Okorocha dey nairaland
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Godfreyabj(m): 12:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
Realist5:
Okay.
make i join you tell sentor no vex oga sir
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by alphaNomega: 12:08pm On Jul 09, 2019
No one is asking the important question here. Who the hell is igberetv?
Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by Codes151(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
If your from IMO, then you are another sully gully puppet... ain’t you guys tired of being used like dirt bags? We mention governors and you guys think you had one? Smh!

IMO are the weakness in Igbo
NOC1:

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by NOC1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
QueenSekxy:

It's pitiable how people who do not live in Imo state could come up with a very nauseating assertions about what they are quite oblivious of.

What do you mean by his love for his family isn't an issue? The same pseudo love that he had to allot top portions to his family members, forcefully took lands of people of Owerri and Ideato south where hes from just to build hotels? Was that the international investments he promised us? Why would he breach the agreement he had with Apga? Can such a person be trusted?
I can see you are buhari follower since you have no problem with the two you mentioned since that's what your master is known for.

I am from Imo and visit Imo more often. if you can celebrate Ikpeazu and Okowa why cant you speak a little good about Rochas?

most of you hated him because of his party and nothing more. Did he take your land or that of uour family member?
if he didn't what's your prove of allegations?

i can't hate my family neither will you.

if you are a politician you will know APGA can't drive you to any place in Imo State.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by PopeFlatino(m): 12:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
Shut up...I won't deny d fact that Okorocha tried during his first tenure but for me,born and grown in Imo,Okorocha isn't better than Sam Mbakwe ,even Ohakim is way better in terms of sanity and organization..so don't statmy in Lagos to talk rubbish about wats going on down here
NOC1:

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by NOC1(m): 12:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Codes151:
If your from IMO, then you are another sully gully puppet... ain’t you guys tired of being used like dirt bags? We mention governors and you guys think you had one? Smh!

IMO are the weakness in Igbo

i never had any Business with him, I don't know him as a person, only met him once as a governor during commissioning exercise that i was part of and that is his first tenure.
i know Owerri and Imo state so well, that i can write it's political history from 99-date, A city i lived in for over 20 years. i have been in Owerri of recent that i stayed 1 week, i have been in all states of Nigeria except North East states, so i can authoritatively say he never performed bad compared to majority of the States including Rich Delta and Bayelsa States.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by NOC1(m): 12:25pm On Jul 09, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Shut up...I won't deny d fact that Okorocha tried during his first tenure but for me,born and grown in Imo,Okorocha isn't better than Sam Mbakwe ,even Ohakim is way better in terms of sanity and organization..so don't statmy in Lagos to talk rubbish about wats going on down here

did you meet sam Mbakwe as Governor, for how long did he stay in Office?
if care is not taking you were born during Udenwa regime. when i was actually comparing, my analysis was based from 1999- date. And if you have read i mentioned he had his own short commings, Ohakim might be organised but what did he achieve as a governor? Nothing, not even a single project can be said it was built in Ohakims tenure.
for you to shut me up you need to suck my data and if you cant dont waste your energy saying shut up.

2 Likes

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by oyetunder(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
embarassed honestly, Okorocha was once a man people thought should even be the president. But his eight year as a Governor revealed to us that not all those who appeared angelic are angels.

1 Like

Re: Okorocha Demands Apology From Governor Ihedioha by asha80(m): 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
NOC1:

did you meet sam Mbakwe as Governor, for how long did he stay in Office?
if care is not taking you were born during Udenwa regime. when i was actually comparing my analysis was based from 1999- date. And if you have read i mentioned he had his own short commings, Ohakim might be organised but what did he achieve as a governor? Nothing, not even a single project can be said it was built in Ohakims tenure.
for you to shut me up you need to suck my data if you cant dont waste your energy saying shut up.
nonsense talk

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Seeks Confirmation Of Farouk Yahaya As Chief Of Army Staff / Buhari At 79: I Appreciate The Unseen Works You’ve Done ― Tinubu / Fuel Subsidy: NLC Confirms Shelving Strike, Accuse Industrial Court Of Bias

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.