Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

What Should I Do?(updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do?(updated) (1044 Views)

Thread | StoryTime On QuickGisterBlog [Updated] / I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED / Just Saw This On My Girl Inbox(pics) Girls Are Worthless(updated) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do?(updated) by Idonweak: 9:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Good morning nairalanders, I really need your suggestions on something important. I will make it brief.
I met a girl around may and we started dating. I'm in my final years while she's a 200 level girl. Everything was going fine until recently that she suddenly became desperate for money. Although financially I'm not doing well currently because I'm a student and she's has been assisting me one way or the other (we assist each other). I asked her why the sudden desperation she told me she needed a phone because her phone is bad. Last week, her mom gave her a phone although it's not a really big phone but it was way better than the one she had before.
But her desperation didn't reduce, and i begin to suspect her. Yesterday I told her i want to collect an app from her phone but i wasn't able to do it. This morning she was asleep and i decided not to wake her up,so i as was sending the app. Something pushed me to check her whatsapp. I saw her pushing herself to a guy she claim is a friend (although i have been suspicious of there relationship). But the funny thing is i don't know how to react to what i saw. I decided to take a picture the messages just incase she denies it. Please advise me on what to do because she don wake up they form lover girl for me.

Update: They are meeting this Friday, and it seems something will likely happen(sexually). I think this is going to be the end of the relationship as i can't condone a cheating partner. I don't want STI. So I'm confronting her this night,amicably of course.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Idonweak: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2019
I'm sorry the image is blurry. I took it as quick as I can before she sees me
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by fran6co(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2019
cry ur girl is gone just pretend u didn't see the message but surely activate a new hunt for anoda bae BT enjoy whatever she is still offering untill she finally decides to live.
Very soon she will live

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2019
If I were you, I wouldn't spy her, so I wouldn't have to come to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by MJBOLT: 9:33am On Jul 09, 2019
her desperation will push her to do olosho things

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by SageMK: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Capitalize on the situation and learn. Just take a seat and watch things unfold. You now get to witness how deceptive and manipulative women can be first hand.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Ah,so the guy already introduced her to inmessage,sooner or later she's gonna use that app with this kind of desperation,accept my sympathy grin
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Idonweak: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
If I were you, I wouldn't spy her, so I wouldn't have to come to nairaland.
If I didn't bring it here, you wouldn't be able to enjoy nairaland. I gave you a purpose. And everyone is not you.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Idonweak:

If I didn't bring it here, you wouldn't be able to enjoy nairaland. I gave you a purpose. And everyone is not you.

Stop spying your spouse, stop giving yourself worries, that's one of the keys to longevity in case you didn't get my point.
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Stop spying your spouse, stop giving yourself worries, that's one of the keys to longevity in case you didn't get my point.
its better he knows now. This is the mistake we all make in relationships. Didn’t you see inmessage is about to get involved? Na new ashi wan enter market so.

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Idonweak: 10:25am On Jul 09, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Guy, if there's no secret, there won't be any point spying. As long as we are dating and I'm seeing her as my potential wife.Then her business is my business. So you expect me to see her misbehaving and not doing anything. I am never going to play fool.

4 Likes

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by CaZmir: 10:43am On Jul 09, 2019
It's good as you found out.

What's all these talk about "IGNORANCE IS BLISS"...if your partner is cheating you suppose know, with std's flying like mosquitoes.

low key olosho she be, and if you fit hook am up for inmessage later carry mask smash am run comot.

Idonweak be strong soldier,u go conquer.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by seyigiggle: 11:06am On Jul 09, 2019
i think you should face your studies with this level of energy you have.
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Idonweak:

Guy, if there's no secret, there won't be any point spying. As long as we are dating and I'm seeing her as my potential wife.Then her business is my business. So you expect me to see her misbehaving and not doing anything. I am never going to play fool.

You can't spy her forever
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Tajbol4splend(m): 11:08am On Jul 09, 2019
stupidity:
its better he knows now. This is the mistake we all make in relationships. Didn’t you see inmessage is about to get involved? Na new ashi wan enter market so.

That's why one should not be getting involved with strangers
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by shege45: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

so we should just let dem be even when its clear that they are lying to our faces
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by IceColdVeins(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2019
SageMK:
Capitalize on the situation and learn. Just take a seat and watch things unfold. You now get to witness how deceptive and manipulative women can be first hand.
This man said it all.....it's either you watch closely, place her on parole and learn or you spill your emotions in the air and be the loser cos she aint yours nomore bro.
Now is the time to milk her body for all she's got and dont forget to chase success cos that would be your ultimate revenge. In this life, prey or you get preyed.

Don't save her, she dont wanna be saved..........J. cole (2014)

1 Like

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by luvyaself95(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2019
My own opinion is about her message to the guy which is, is better for her to be with the than being with those on inmessage.
this show your babe is an upcoming Oloshobrity...
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by kindredspirit(m): 11:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Lol ! Did I see Instamessage App ? That's the platform where Olosho girls hook up guys sex-for-cash. It's amusing that this guy recommended the App to your girlfriend. She must be really desperate for money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2019
From the chats, your girlfriend is not gone yet. She's just one of the indecisive girls we have.

Passionately seek her, if she's ready to be sincere about her desperation for cash, you could still save her from Oloshoism.

I guess she wanna-betongue
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
shege45:
so we should just let dem be even when its clear that they are lying to our faces

Stop spying on your spouse, stop giving yourself worries, you can't spy on her forever and if you know you can't trust her, let go of her
Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
The babe will rather be with that guy than you. She says she will rather give him herself than for him to go chasing call girls on the app. My man, she doesn't love you and I advice you to move on. Look for someone worthy of your time and emotions.

3 Likes

Re: What Should I Do?(updated) by Cutehector(m): 1:00pm On Nov 10, 2019
Idonweak:
Good morning nairalanders, I really need your suggestions on something important. I will make it brief.
I met a girl around may and we started dating. I'm in my final years while she's a 200 level girl. Everything was going fine until recently that she suddenly became desperate for money. Although financially I'm not doing well currently because I'm a student and she's has been assisting me one way or the other (we assist each other). I asked her why the sudden desperation she told me she needed a phone because her phone is bad. Last week, her mom gave her a phone although it's not a really big phone but it was way better than the one she had before.
But her desperation didn't reduce, and i begin to suspect her. Yesterday I told her i want to collect an app from her phone but i wasn't able to do it. This morning she was asleep and i decided not to wake her up,so i as was sending the app. Something pushed me to check her whatsapp. I saw her pushing herself to a guy she claim is a friend (although i have been suspicious of there relationship). But the funny thing is i don't know how to react to what i saw. I decided to take a picture the messages just incase she denies it. Please advise me on what to do because she don wake up they form lover girl for me.

Update: They are meeting this Friday, and it seems something will likely happen(sexually). I think this is going to be the end of the relationship as i can't condone a cheating partner. I don't want STI. So I'm confronting her this night,amicably of course.
and I hope this isn't the same girl you described in your most recent thread?

(1) (Reply)

Look At This Picture Well; Not What You Think / Ladies:Can You Handle Rejection? / American Reality Star India Love Poses Topless In New Raunchy Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.