Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Abu Zaria, The Most Influential University In West Africa. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Abu Zaria, The Most Influential University In West Africa. (1313 Views)

Covenant University Is The Best In Nigeria And West Africa : Photos / A.B.U Zaria 2014/2015 Admission Thread / The Best University In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abu Zaria, The Most Influential University In West Africa. by tunex23: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2010
Recently i was going through a journal at NUC library where i saw the publication that Ahmadu Bello University Zaria is the most influential university in west africa and 6th in africa.I think it a good thing to nigeria university,details include the fund donated by the Alumini, the project executed,the influence of there graduate in the country,which we all no 45% of the National assembly members were graduate of the institution,ministers,various goverment parastatals,head of various multinational firms and so on.The premier university of ibadan was rank 2nd,Univ of Lagos 3rd, Unn Nsuka 4th, Oau ife 5th, Uniport 6th,Uniben 7th,Unijos 8th.Check NUC educational journal for more details.thanks
Re: Abu Zaria, The Most Influential University In West Africa. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 10, 2010
Pls is dis d latest ranking or it been long? Any way i want 2 b made in abu zaria(the most influencial institution in west africa). Gud luck 2 we aspirant.
Re: Abu Zaria, The Most Influential University In West Africa. by Syphonn(m): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2017
Generating profits in businesses is one of the main aims of starting up any business enterprise. Making money as a business oriented person can sometimes be breath taking, as different strategies have to be followed to boost the business’ profits.
Small scale businesses are mostly carried out with the plan of expanding it if the profit margin grows high. Many of these petty businesses are carried out in a large scale form when many staffs are employed and the business is taken to a location where it can accommodate many customers.

READ MORE AT www.busygisting.com

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Announces Resumption, Releases Calendar / Breaking News: ASUU Calls Off Strike! / ASUU Strike End In Sight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.