Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted (7722 Views)

Jubilation In Aba As Suspected Kidnapper Osisikankwu Is Shot Dead! / Osisikankwu,dead? / Alleged Abia Number One Kidnapper, Osisikankwu, Breaks Silence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by slap1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
Osisikankwu Declared Wanted By Abia State Government

It started as  rumour but has been announced on the state-owned BCA radio. He is the leader of the kidnap gang that terrorize(d?) Aba. His boys have either been caught, killed or are in hiding. His picture and other relevant details should be in tomorrow's papers, hopefully. Kudos to the Nigerian military. I hope they face the 'agberos' next, and stop collecting N20.

Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Beaf: 8:56pm On Oct 10, 2010
What about his protege, Stone?
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Odunnu: 8:58pm On Oct 10, 2010
May he be found and made to pay for all his wickedness
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2010
good news.end time for the kidnappers
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by GoldCircle: 9:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
who is this guy?? Been reading a lot about him lately! Is he similar to the great Anini that terrorized the old bendel in the 80s? or maybe shina rambo?

@ slap1, was this guy a member of the now disbanded bakassi boyz?
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 9:03pm On Oct 10, 2010
Beaf:

I got word from family back im aba that one of the main guys of the kidnap gang was caught and the hide out and everything was raised burnt to the ground. I got this news yesterday. It may be stone, I'm hoping.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2010

Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by MaziUche0(m): 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2010
Execute the EWU!

Give him to the people. Nothing like JUNGLE JUSTICE. This is something that I miss about Naija.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2010
I normally do not comment about men, but he has a face only a mother could love. Chineke!
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by slap1(m): 9:49pm On Oct 10, 2010

@ slap1, was this guy a member of the now disbanded bakassi boyz?
Nope. He was a hunter in his village and was allegedly a foot soldier of Ateke Tom.
Beaf:

I hear stone's in police custody. Now that's bad news as far I'm concerned.

1 Like

Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by coolio116: 9:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUAL WHO GOES BY THE ALIAS OSISIKANKWU (REAL
NAME UNKNOWN) IS WANTED BY THE NIGERIA POLICE IN CONNECTION WITH
COUNTLESS CASES OF ARMED ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING, despoil, MURDER AND A HOST
OF OTHER VIOLENT AND REPREHENSIBLE CRIMES COMMITTED IN ABIA STATE OVER
THE LAST TWO YEARS.

HE IS 5 FOOT 11 INCHES TALL, DARK IN COMPLEXION AND SPEAKS FLUENT IGBO
LANGUAGE AND PASSABLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

HE IS BELIEVED TO BE THE KINGPIN OF ALL THE CRIMINAL GANGS OPERATING
IN THE UKWA/ABA AXIS AND IS RESPONSIBLE/CULPABLE FOR ALL THE CRIMES
COMMITTED WITHIN THAT AXIS OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS.

THE ABIA STATE GOVERNMENT HAS PLACED A REWARD OF N5 MILLION ON HIS
HEAD FOR ANYBODY WHO COMES FORTH WITH VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT WILL
LEAD TO HIS ARREST.
FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO coolio116@yahoo.com FOR USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO HIS ARREST.

We posted his arrest warrant first on 5 days ago, I'm happy that the state government has decided to announce his arrest on the state own television and radio,

Slap1 please email me ur phone number or email so we can move ahead to spread the info for those who may know his were-about. We are all concern about his arrest.

Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by grafikdon: 10:04pm On Oct 10, 2010
I always pictured the Osisi character as one of those dubious ''fine boys''. This image here gave me a tremendous jolt. Usually, people with somewhat unpleasant facial features make up for that shortcoming by clinging to some redeeming qualities, like a good haircut for instance, but this guy, I am afraid. . . not so much.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2010
coolio116:

THE ABOVE NAMED INDIVIDUAL WHO GOES BY THE ALIAS OSISIKANKWU (REAL
NAME UNKNOWN) IS WANTED BY THE NIGERIA POLICE IN CONNECTION WITH
COUNTLESS CASES OF ARMED ROBBERY, KIDNAPPING, despoil, MURDER AND A HOST
OF OTHER VIOLENT AND REPREHENSIBLE CRIMES COMMITTED IN ABIA STATE OVER
THE LAST TWO YEARS.

HE IS 5 FOOT 11 INCHES TALL, DARK IN COMPLEXION AND SPEAKS FLUENT IGBO
LANGUAGE AND PASSABLE ENGLISH LANGUAGE

HE IS BELIEVED TO BE THE KINGPIN OF ALL THE CRIMINAL GANGS OPERATING
IN THE UKWA/ABA AXIS AND IS RESPONSIBLE/CULPABLE FOR ALL THE CRIMES
COMMITTED WITHIN THAT AXIS OVER THE LAST TWO YEARS.

THE ABIA STATE GOVERNMENT HAS PLACED A REWARD OF N5 MILLION ON HIS
HEAD FOR ANYBODY WHO COMES FORTH WITH VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT WILL
LEAD TO HIS ARREST.
FOR SECURITY REASONS YOU CAN EMAIL YOUR INFORMATION TO coolio116@yahoo.com FOR USEFUL INFORMATION THAT WILL LEAD TO HIS ARREST.

We posted his arrest warrant first on 5 days ago, I'm happy that the state government has decided to announce his arrest on the state own television and radio,

Slap1 please email me your phone number or email so we can move ahead to spread the info for those who may know his were-about. We are all concern about his arrest.

Why would you ask for his information? and also you are a new member so who knows if you are not trying to set him up.Go sit down.This info can be spread anywhere,on nairaland , or however. He can send this info u've just posted on his own,u dont need his info.Go jump off a cliff. angry
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2010
LOL Chyz!

You know Igbos are quite crafty! Especially the ones from my very own home state of Abia. You can't trust anyone in Abia!

I have kin I cannot trust
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by chyz(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2010
EzeUche0:

LOL Chyz!

You know Igbos are quite crafty! Especially the ones from my very own home state of Abia. You can't trust anyone in Abia!

I know our people mehn.LOL, they guy thinks he's smart. I can't allow my brother to be hunted and killed by these useless fools mehn.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 10:52pm On Oct 10, 2010
Typical Nigerian men's facial figure.

The dude sabi ugly.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by FACE(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2010
grafikdon:

I always pictured the Osisi character as one of those dubious ''fine boys''. This image here gave me a tremendous jolt. Usually, people with somewhat unpleasant facial features make up for that shortcoming by clinging to some redeeming qualities, like a good haircut for instance, but this guy, I am afraid. . . not so much.

I can now see why he was a dreaded kidnapper. Forget his AK47, the sight of his face would make anyone voluntarily offer to pay twice the amount demanded by him.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Typical Nigerian men's facial figure.

The dude sabi ugly.

There is nothing typical about that man's face. I can assure you of that. His people are actually an attractive people. Ngwas are a beautiful Igbo clan. They wouldn't this claim this monster.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 10, 2010
EzeUche0:

There is nothing typical about that man's face. I can assure you of that. His people are actually an attractive people. Ngwas are a beautiful Igbo clan. They wouldn't this claim this monster.
Got you, ChineyeN.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

Got you, ChineyeN.

Do not call me by that foolish boys name. Just because I give the Ngwa credit on this occasion, does not mean the war is over. Pretty People + Criminality = Ngwa. lol Just joking
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2010
EzeUche0:

Do not call me by that foolish boys name. Just because I give the Ngwa credit on this occasion, does not mean the war is over. Pretty People + Criminality = Ngwa. lol Just joking

I beg to differ. He's not foolish, very open-minded boy.
If we can have more of his like in our age bracket, politics would be a better place to LEARN.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by presido1: 11:14pm On Oct 10, 2010
Is this picture b4 or after all the ransom. Ugly resemble the guy 100%.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by grafikdon: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
[/quote][quote author=FACE link=topic=529112.msg6915790#msg6915790 date=1286747677]
I can now see why he was a dreaded kidnapper. Forget his AK47, the sight of his face would make anyone voluntarily offer to pay twice the amount demanded by him.

grin grin grin For someone who rakes in millions from armed robbery and kidnapping, he looks like he feeds solely on palm kernel and gari, with dry abacha mkpo that cracks your teeth before you can chew it more than once.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by excanny: 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2010
EzeUche0:

ohnunhu. Lol
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 11:35pm On Oct 10, 2010
EzeUche0:

LOL Chyz!

Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Beaf: 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2010
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by grafikdon: 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2010
presido1:

Is this picture b4 or after all the ransom. Ugly resemble the guy 100%.

I have a feeling his name is actually "Osisi Nkakwu" wrongly pronounced "Osisikankwu". Still a village bush nick name, nevertheless.
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Kobojunkie: 11:39pm On Oct 10, 2010
Are we then to believe that this one man is responsible for the past two years of terror in Abia State? Sigh!
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
Beaf:

Is Tpiah still on NL. What a gift! grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/332822_Osisi_Kanku_gifde70c76b27bc9dd3d142c4f5c36f5296
The guy looks like one of those NL scammers !
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by AloyEmeka5: 11:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Are we then to believe that this one man is responsible for the past two years of terror in Abia State? Sigh!

It is very possible. The Mexican drug war that has been on in Mexico and Southern US is controlled by one person. John Gotti murdered the less violent Paul Castellano and proceeded to head the Gambino family who terrorized NY and NJ states before his capture. Lucky Luciano terrorized Chicago for years; Jesse James terrorized banks across the US for years, Lawrence Anini terrorized the whole of Nigeria for almost 5 years and so on. So, if one person captured these big cities, what is Aba for Christ's sake?
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2010
He kind of looks like 50 Cent. 50s ancestry is probably from Alaigbo.  grin
Re: Osisikankwu, Leader Of Aba-based Kidnap Gang, Declared Wanted by EzeUche0(m): 11:53pm On Oct 10, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

It is very possible. The Mexican drug war that has been on in Mexico and Southern US is controlled by one person. John Gotti murdered the less violent Paul Castellano and proceeded to head the Gambino family who terrorized NY and NJ states before his capture. Lucky Luciano terrorized Chicago for years; Jesse James terrorized banks across the US for years, Lawrence Anini terrorized the whole of Nigeria for almost 5 years and so on. So, if one person captured these big cities, what is Aba for Christ's sake?

Seems like you have an interest for organized crime. Have you been watching the The Godfather or were you watching Scarface?

So this man is a young Pablo Escobar in the making. First it is kidnapping, then Naija will be the cocaine capital of the world.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC's Manifesto - What You Have Been Asking For / This is embarrassing: see what NTA wrote about Buhari. / INEC May Not Make NIN Compulsory For Voter Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.