Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,113 members, 7,835,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada (1799 Views)

Couple Boards ‘Okada’ In Order To Beat The Traffic In Ibadan (Photo, Video) / Osun Sex Workers Beg Oyetola On Behalf Of Okada Riders / Lady Twerks To Davido's #bumbum In A Moving Bus, Keke & On Okada To Win N1M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada by logan2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
I follow this guy on Instagram, I must say I'm impressed with his character, carefree and doesn't do what the bandwagon is doing all in the name of fame...

Look at the way he is greeting area people like he's no celebrity.... Very humble...
Re: One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada by KristaPretty(f): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Rubbish, ho about me that take okada everyday and greet everyone? what is new here??

3 Likes

Re: One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada by Dechymmytv(f): 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
KristaPretty:
Rubbish, ho about me that take okada everyday and greet everyone? what is new here??
what is new is that he's a celebrity, and not always seen
Re: One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada by Chuknovski(m): 4:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
what is his nomenclature
Re: One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada by Ekez(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oga poverty dey humble pesin.
Re: One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada by ikennamadu1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ekez:
Oga poverty dey humble pesin.
Them tell u say zubby Micheal poor

1 Like

Re: One Of The Most Humble Nollywood Actor Boards Okada by czarina(f): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dechymmytv:
what is new is that he's a celebrity and not always seen
Hmmmmm

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How I Stop My Husband From Cheating Without Any Fight. / Lady Whose Boyfriend Embarrassed Her With Money During Her Final Paper, Speaks. / So, Am I Stingy for Doing This Crazy Thing? [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.