Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. (4509 Views)

Mysterious Man Appeared To Benue Community With Seven Black Goats / Fr. Evaristus Bassey: ''Virgin Mary Appeared To Church Members In Calabar" / Kogi Muslim Woman: "Jesus Appeared To Me 4 Times & Said He Will Save Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by LordReed(m): 10:49am On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
What I'm drinking is called the Holy Spirit, and i'm so drunk with it, but I still want more because I can't get enough of it.

John 6:63 (KJV)

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

The hangover is brutal though.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 20, 2019
LordReed:

The hangover is brutal though.
Trust me when you have a taste of It, you'd trash anything else that you've ever tasted before.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by LordReed(m): 10:56am On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
Trust me when you have a taste of It, you'd trash anything else that you've ever tasted before.

It's not better than the euphoria from an awesome love making and love making has no hangover.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 20, 2019
LordReed:

It's not better than the euphoria from an awesome love making and love making has no hangover.
No wahala.

You can keep your love making drink while I keep this Drink that has the capacity to give man eternal life.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by LordReed(m): 11:08am On Aug 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
No wahala.

You can keep your love making drink while I keep this Drink that has the capacity to give man eternal life.

Bwahahaha, love making is what produced you, while all your "Drink" does is produce noise.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 20, 2019
LordReed:

Bwahahaha, love making is what produced you, while all your "Drink" does is produce noise.
I said no wahala. You've made your point.

Bye.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
MJBOLT:
i believe you,Thanos appeared to me also in my dream
Thought I should return the favor with the real image of Jesus who appeared to me.

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by budaatum: 5:07pm On Aug 20, 2019
Intelligent people sit in class and learn while teaching others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2019
hahn:

So Jehovah finally took a selfie
You asked for a selfie, here's the closest you'd get to it for now of Jesus who appeared to me.

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thought I should return the favor with the real image of Jesus who appeared to me.

You mean this pic was captured from your dream?. Impressive.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 11:01am On Aug 21, 2019
gmelinaesther7:

You mean this pic was captured from your dream?. Impressive.
Lol! Very funny.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 22, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

And what is TB Joshua? undecided
lipsrsealed

OLAADEGBU:

When next you see 'Jesus' ask him if Fatai is his true prophet, if he says yes then know that you have seen satan himself and not Jesus because satan appears as an angel of light especially to those who do not see Jesus in the Bible. cool
Does this look like Satan appearing as an angel of light?

This is the image of the Person I saw.

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by finalboss(m): 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
grin grin grin lols

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by budaatum: 12:45pm On Aug 31, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

When next you see 'Jesus' ask him if Fatai is his true prophet, if he says yes then know that you have seen satan himself and not Jesus because satan appears as an angel of light especially to those who do not see Jesus in the Bible. cool
You saying his image is not your Jesus, Olaa?

Maybe you could help op with his blindness!
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 01, 2019
budaatum:

You saying his image is not your Jesus, Olaa?

Maybe you could help op with his blindness!
Sorry Buda, you're on your own.

For the man has seen the extent of his erroneous judgment hence his decision against making a reapearance.

So look for another straw to hold.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by orunto27: 9:09am On Sep 01, 2019
Hallelujah.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 02, 2019
orunto27:
Hallelujah.
One of the most utterances the Holy Ghost gives me.

Thanks bro and God bless.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by orunto27: 7:16am On Sep 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
One of the most utterances the Holy Ghost gives me.

Thanks bro and God bless.

I thank God for you.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 02, 2019
orunto27:

I thank God for you.
I thank God for you too.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by pressplay411(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
The three wise men heed the warning of God they had received in a dream.

Matthew 2:11-12 (KJV)

11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense, and myrrh.
12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

Maybe the reason He hasn't appeared to you is self-induced. You should check your motive. Why do you want Him to appear to you?
Is it for bragging right?
Would you have the self-control?
Does He have a revelation for you different from what's already in the Word?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 02, 2019
pressplay411:

Maybe the reason He hasn't appeared to you is self-induced. You should check your motive. Why do you want Him to appear to you?
Is it for bragging right?
Would you have the self-control?
Does He have a revelation for you different from what's already in the Word?
Hey bro.

Where have you been all these while?

Missed you a lot.

I very well understand your concerns, but if that indeed be the case then why would Jesus yet appear to me?

And why would He appear to me in the same way He appeared to a four year old who later drew a picture of Him?

And also why would He yet go to the extent of confirming this?

You can check the following link to fully appreciate the questions I just said:

https://www.nairaland.com/5368368/jesus-saw-same-drawn-eight#81400497

That's the reason why this thread is yet up and has not been abandoned, despite that His appearance was very brief and already bygone, because God deemed it necessary to yet confirm that brief appearance of Jesus to me.

I know a lot of people here, inclusive of christians, think I'm proud, but one thing I strongly believe which i learnt from Jesus is that the opinion of men are inconsequential, but the only one which matters is that of God. Because men also thought Jesus was very proud, but at end of the day it didn't matter what men thought of Jesus but what God thought of Jesus.

Moreover the appearance of Jesus is nothing compared to what God has already entrusted me with, for it's just a bonus and a mere formality which of course I am grateful to Him for.

Thanks for your thoughts though.

God bless.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Anas09: 12:53pm On Sep 02, 2019
All liars have their place in the lake of fire. You see Jesus? Which demon are you calling Jesus?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 02, 2019
Anas09:
All liars have their place in the lake of fire. You see Jesus? Which demon are you calling Jesus?
Lord have mercy on your soul because you don't know what you are doing.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by budaatum: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Looks who talking, lol!
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 02, 2019
budaatum:

Looks who talking, lol!
So says a homosexualism + abortion supporter, and a member of a Satanist organization called Rosicrucian Order.
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by budaatum: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
So says a homosexualism + abortion supporter, and a member of a Satanist organization called Rosicrucian Order.

jesusjnr:
You have been talking a whole lot lately, but I hope you're willing to put your moniker where your mouth is buda?

For if you're so sure that you're not just trash talking as characteristic, prove it by staking your moniker on it, so that if it takes place as I said before the end of the year, you deactivate your moniker on the 1st of January 2020

But if it doesn't come to pass as I had called it, I'd deactivate my both jesusjnr monikers on the same 1st day of next year.

That's should show you how confident I am that the allegations you guys have against me are absolutely false, unfounded and only a figment of your imaginations, and that it's because of Christ's name sake that I being hated by y'all.

For you guys don't know that it's only God's opinion that counts, for that's the basis of my confidence, God's opinion concerning me, not the opinion of worldly driven people, who think that to please men is to please God.

So over to you buda to prove that you're not being deluded as the rest of your fellows, but that you're completely sure of yourself.

Otherwise you forever hold your peace concerning jesusjnr. Deal?
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by sonmvayina(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2019
You have to reduce the dose of the medication you are taking....

It is messing up with your brain...
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 02, 2019
sonmvayina:
You have to reduce the dose of the medication you are taking....

It is messing up with your brain...
Maybe you next time you should ask Satan clearly who he sent you to, for I have not taken medication for over a year now.

So you miss road, and are completely lost.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by budaatum: 4:18pm On Sep 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
Maybe you next time you should ask Satan clearly who he sent you to, for I have not taken medication for over a year now.

So you miss road, and are completely lost.
Over a year? You been here just about that long so you must have appeared when you stopped taking your meds which explains a lot!
Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 02, 2019
budaatum:

Over a year? You been here just about that long so you must have appeared when you stopped taking your meds which explains a lot!
Lol!

Maybe you're trying to confess that you have been on drugs since then, no wonder you've acting as someone on drugs!

I don't need drugs for anything, I got God!

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Anas09: 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2019
jesusjnr:
I ask you again. Which Jesus did you see?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Appeared To Me For The First Time In Decades Last Night. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2019
Anas09:

I ask you again. Which Jesus did you see?
He would soon answer you Himself for you called Him a demon!

Lord have mercy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Church Has Rejected Christianity / See If You Can Find 22 Books Of The Bible Hidden In This Thread!!! / What's the Contributions Of Christianity To The Modern Science And Technology?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.