Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,079 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:21 PM

Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores (19861 Views)

Scene Of The Clash Between Security Men And Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos) / United States Reacts To Clash Between Shiite Members And Soldiers In Abuja. / 49 Dead Shiite Members Buried After Clash With Security Operatives. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by aishapmbtoto: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80099751:

Go and drag them out now, make u hear gbosa for your big head from behind cheesy

Internet chest beater!
Fella, it's crystal clear that you lack integrity.
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by oglalasioux(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2019
Why can't this Zakzaky join APC so we can hear word? Haba!
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Angelfrost(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
aishapmbtoto:
But why is PMB detaining their leader and his wife despite court orders granting them bail?

Your moniker tho... What exactly informs the choice of such monikers? I fear una o. undecided sad
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Abeymills(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
How can u keep doing this n expect peace?

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Nnamdi222: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Freehuman:
Nigerians politicize everything. Buhari has it right with this one. The release of Shite leader might be the Islamization Christians fear in Nigeria. With a strong Iranian support that sect can make havoc rain. Like someone said in a previous post, Shites don't respect any government, they don't recognize any authority, they don't vote or even have National passports, if they want your land there is nothing like even bargaining, they take it by force. If they want to marry your daughter, they take and rape her by force.
There is also another court order for their leader to be detained. Their leader is the founder of the modern day religious crises we have in Nigeria today. That man threatened Nigeria. When we keep releasing terrorists they take our sovereignty for granted.
America would have killed that man, forget democracy
For your mind now, you have said something reasonable, okwaya?

1 Like

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Mike008(m): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ignorance is indeed a misfortune.
You need to see how these miscreants march on the streets of Abuja every week agitation for "justice". It's a clear indication of idleness and an eagerness to do anything illicit for whatever meagre benefits they are getting.
To think they are the Shiite elites or their children that would ordinarily wine and dine with the detained Sheikh is a far-cry.
Who are the sponsors of this protests and why is the government actionless against them?
They are relentless in their protests. Things could get worse, we can only hope for the best.
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Ostrogoth(m): 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
NOL2dworld:
Islam religion of peace grin

The only language they understand is violent.. Quran 9:29

Quran 2:191 --- kill them wherever u found them.
Quran 8: 12- 17 --- I will cast terror unto the disbelieve.

The only religion that advise U to beat up your wife.. Quran 4:34 grin

The only religion that kills just because u criticized them.. Ibn Ishaq 675-676..

A true definition of a religion of peace. grin

You think getting 72 virgins is just bread and beans? You gotta work for it, men!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Ostrogoth(m): 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80099751:

Go and drag them out now, make u hear gbosa for your big head from behind cheesy

Internet chest beater!

E be like say your rotten vulture suya's smoke is doing like marijuana+Hausa rubber+soakaway fumes in your brain! Take it easy on that shit mate.

3 Likes

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by aishapmbtoto: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
Angelfrost:

Your moniker tho... What exactly informs the choice of such monikers? I fear una o. undecided sad
What is your problem with my moniker?
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Baroba(m): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
The terrorists Buhari at it again, Nigeria is better off been ruled by the devil than this evil tyrant..I keep praying for his death..
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mike008:
Ignorance is indeed a misfortune.
You need to see how these miscreants march on the streets of Abuja every week agitation for "justice". It's a clear indication of idleness and an eagerness to do anything illicit for whatever meagre benefits they are getting.
To think they are the Shiite elites or their children that would ordinarily wine and dine with the detained Sheikh is a far-cry.
Who are the sponsors of this protests and why is the government actionless against them?
They are relentless in their protests. Things could get worse, we can only hope for the best.

Ah swear bro.

I was at abuja govt house a certain time last year,those guys stormed there and it wasn't funny. They were destroying innocent Pple cars. I wonder why this particular religion teaches more of violence than peace. Come and see grown men and women mobilised and they came with coaster buses in several batches. And who sent them?? Who is sponsoring them Is very obvious buhari is a stark illiterate all round. He doesn't know how to handle things. I believe this wouldn't v happened under d watch of OBJ or GEJ. They would v known how to handle this ..

I was even like the shud release the man nah,see some Muslim women I entered cab with from they govt house dressed in hijab saying I shudnt say that again that the man is worse than boko haram. That was when I knew this was very mean

1 Like

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by ThatFairGuy: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
Where was YOUR OWN copy of Al Qur'anul Kareem from coz this nonsense you just quoted is not in the Noble Qur'an......
NOL2dworld:

The only religion that kills just because u criticized them.. Ibn Ishaq 675-676..

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Ostrogoth(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
Freehuman:
Nigerians politicize everything. Buhari has it right with this one. The release of Shite leader might be the Islamization Christians fear in Nigeria. With a strong Iranian support that sect can make havoc rain. Like someone said in a previous post, Shites don't respect any government, they don't recognize any authority, they don't vote or even have National passports, if they want your land there is nothing like even bargaining, they take it by force. If they want to marry your daughter, they take and rape her by force.
There is also another court order for their leader to be detained. Their leader is the founder of the modern day religious crises we have in Nigeria today. That man threatened Nigeria. When we keep releasing terrorists they take our sovereignty for granted.

Wetin concern me concern their matter? My own is how am going to avoid being the victim of the "get the sexiest virgins list" below:

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by stagger: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
This Zakzaky man and his followers need to be fed to the gallows. Anyone who lives close to their headquarters in Zaria will concur with me without reservation.

2 Likes

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Angelfrost(m): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
aishapmbtoto:

What is your problem with my moniker?

Problem? None really... I actually have better things to worry about. Just kinda find it weird.
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
NOL2dworld:

truth they say is bitter but u definitely hit dis nail on the head. you are 100 percent correct. thunder fire anybody dat will quote you and say something contrary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Xkalaban(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lol, Jurian police at their best. Harassing unarmed civilians. After all money go comot for bail, but what do I know. I'm just a skinny Guerrilla inner the room...

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ostrogoth:

You think getting 72 virgins is just bread and beans? You gotta work for it, men!
their god be like "YOU MUST WORK LIKE JAKKY BEFORE YOU CAN GET THE PUNNANY". my broda no b small thing. its all about d pusssyy
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by NOL2dworld(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
ThatFairGuy:
Where was YOUR OWN copy of Al Qur'anul Kareem from coz this nonsense you just quoted is not in the Noble Qur'an......

which translation/version you are reading..

Go back and read the Quran then come back to prove me wrong...

1 Like

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by NOL2dworld(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mullerfixed9:
Sure odds available

How much u don make since U don they pay?

This is no sure game, betting his luck..

The Nigerians I know, go cover mouth if they discover a source of making money..

Stop scamming people of their hard earn money..
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Ostrogoth(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Obainoneandonly:
their god be like "YOU MUST WORK LIKE JAKKY BEFORE YOU CAN GET THE PUNNANY". my broda no b small thing. its all about d pusssyy

Yeah, its more like " you wanna get your deek wet, you gotta get your hands derry+(dirty)!���
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
HOW MANY MEMBERS WILL THEY CATCH...MAYBE THEY WILL LAUNCH OPERATION SHITTES HOLE IN ABUJA
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by vertueptime: 6:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Freehuman:

Hmm this ur truth get as e be
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by OdumegwuOjukwu: 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
At least there is an improvement. Just few years back and Buhari would have sent the army after them.

Yet, they FG need to obey court order, free Zak Zakky.
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Obainoneandonly(m): 6:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ostrogoth:

Yeah, its more like " you wanna get your deek wet, you gotta get your hands derry+(dirty)!���
your head is dia my broda

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by yemmight(m): 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2019
sulasa07:

Of Adeboye has being in prison since 2015 without any reason,will his members stay quiet

Adeboye's followers do not carry guns and start killing security agents. Moreover, Baba Adeboye is not a threat to Nigeria' s security.
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by ClearFlair: 7:04pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kingosytex:
Baba Ruga is drawing Nigeria closer and closer to doom

He should free Elzakzaky for goodness sake. If that man dies under detention, wahala go dey o!!

Those shiites are mean o, in fact boko haram be learners for where those guys dey o

You’re the only one drawing closer to doom.

1 Like

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by sulasa07(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2019
yemmight:

Adeboye's followers do not carry guns and start killing security agents. Moreover, Baba Adeboye is not a threat to Nigeria' s security.
Let him spend 4-5 yes in there first
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by tex73: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
NOL2dworld:

The only religion that advise U to beat up your wife.. Quran 4:34 ;

Jesus Christ is the true PEACE. Any other peace is anti christ.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by caracas: 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
post=80099751:

Internet chest beater!
Your blind support for buhari wud eventually land u in soup one of this days .
What u need clearly is deliverance
Re: Police Hunt For Shiite Members, Arrest Scores by Kingosytex(m): 7:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
ClearFlair:

You’re the only one drawing closer to doom.

You have a big problem so am not surprised
Being daft is one of the criteria for being a buharist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Summons Solomon Arase For Contempt, Says Not Above The Law / Accidental Discharge: IGP To Introduce Use Of Stun Guns / APC In Solidarity Rally For Police In Rivers, Demands Probe Of Leaked Wike Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.