Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Help Me In This Situation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me In This Situation (543 Views)

Which Zone Will You Prefer To Vote For If You Are Faced With This Situation / What Is The Light Situation In Your Area? / "I Am In Difficult Situation Over Appointment" - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
I don't even know where to start,my name is Gift,20 years old from akwa ibom,from a family of six,three boys and i.

All started when my parent dont want to foot my school fees,they don't want to send me to university,on the reason that female will still use her certificate in her hubby's house,unless I want to learn a vocational work,which is no way my ambition,I wanna study medical engineering,that my extreme ambition in my life,I just can't imagine marrying with a blank brain.

so in a quest to make my financial meet to send myself to school

fast forward to may,my friend introduced me to a woman from Ile ife osun state to work with her as a cook with a promised amount of 20k monthly.

To cut the story short,we came here in Ile ife osun state on June 2,I worked with her in a good mannered for four weeks,no salary and not to forget she maltreated me,so I went back to my friend that introduced this woman to me,she is also in Ile ife by now,and I told her all i faced with the woman.
That is when I knew my friend is a runz girl,second day in her house she told me I can't stay doing nothing still being feed with her hard earned money.

She forced me into it still knowing fully well am a virgin just in mission to save up just to let my parent be encouraged about my ambition,my life!

On July 5,I lost my virginity to prostitution,am just on the verge of committing suicide,thinking how my brothers graduated from their various institutions,and me going through all this pain just to further my education.

Here is my plead and my request to you all loving,generous Nairalanders__

I want to rent a house around Ile ife and buy some food stuff just to find a better job to gather money till December and by all means to leave my dangerous and deadly friend.

Please help me!

Even if it just #500 or #200 each every one have,i promise to bring this thread once the money i need is meet.

Help me please from suicidal thought
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Am begging with my whole heart please
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
help me please
Re: Help Me In This Situation by denko(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
Are u for real
Re: Help Me In This Situation by denko(m): 6:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
Why not listen to your parent instead of this forced prostitution.
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
denko:
Why not listen to your parent instead of this forced prostitution.

i want to go to university, brother, just wanna rent a house till deck gather money and also leave my friend, help me please
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
help me please
Re: Help Me In This Situation by kunleweb: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
giftjoyz:
help me please

Check my profile. Talk to me on WhatsApp
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
kunleweb:

please sir I used Nokia 2700,they stole my phone when coming from akwa ibom, it doesn't support watapp, please sir please sir even little you have i will be so extremely happy please sir please sir
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
kunleweb:

no one believe me
Re: Help Me In This Situation by kunleweb: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2019
giftjoyz:

no one believe me

If you got a job with accomodation will you do it?
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 11:19am On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

If you got a job with accomodation will you do it?

pls i will am begging
Re: Help Me In This Situation by kunleweb: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2019
giftjoyz:

pls i will am begging

Send an SMS to my number and call me every Saturday to remind me. Within four weeks I'll hand you a job and accommodation with feeding
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 11, 2019
kunleweb:

Send an SMS to my number and call me every Saturday to remind me. Within four weeks I'll hand you a job and accommodation with feeding

please am sorry i just need some cash to rent a house i have already have a room to rent somewhere sir,i only need few cash to meet the demands, and also i have seen a job at hotel d treasure in modakeke, ile ife,am begging you, you are my last hope on the platform, if you need anything to confirm my originality i will surely provide sir, please

Even if it #1000
Re: Help Me In This Situation by denko(m): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2019
Can you in honesty post your present address for someone to verify. i am not doubting the authenticity of your claim but you and i know that some people has use this means unethically against good conscience.
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 11, 2019
denko:
Can you in honesty post your present address for someone to verify. i am not doubting the authenticity of your claim but you and i know that some people has use this means unethically against good conscience.

Am at uber day area modakeke Ile ife, am begging am serious and real sir, i just need a few cash even if it #1000 please sir
Re: Help Me In This Situation by kunleweb: 1:01pm On Jul 11, 2019
giftjoyz:

please am sorry i just need some cash to rent a house i have already have a room to rent somewhere sir,i only need few cash to meet the demands, and also i have seen a job at hotel d treasure in modakeke, ile ife,am begging you, you are my last hope on the platform, if you need anything to confirm my originality i will surely provide sir, please

Even if it #1000

Smh
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Ologogoro: 1:33pm On Jul 11, 2019
giftjoyz:

Am at uber day area modakeke Ile ife, am begging am serious and real sir, i just need a few cash even if it #1000 please sir

Quote m with your phone number.
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Cutehector(m): 6:21am On Dec 26, 2019
giftjoyz:
Am begging with my whole heart please
call me through the number on my profile.
Re: Help Me In This Situation by Ndibunna: 6:30am On Dec 26, 2019
giftjoyz:

Even if it #1000

You wrote this

I want to rent a house around Ile ife and buy some food stuff just to find a better job to gather money till December and by all means to leave my dangerous and deadly friend.

Quite contradicting.
Re: Help Me In This Situation by danny34(m): 8:33am On Dec 26, 2019
Madam go home. See what disobeying your parents have caused you. Anybody supporting you with any thing is not helping you. Go home. Don't ruin your life the more. That is my advice...

1 Like

Re: Help Me In This Situation by tiger28: 9:54am On Dec 26, 2019
Pls be very CAREFUL with all these HELPERS o. Don't meet anyone of them o!

(1) (Reply)

Council Of Obas Visit Governor Sanwoolu (photos) / What Oshiomhole taught us in Edo politics - Gov. Obaseki / Army Troops Allegedly Shot Me, Killed Others,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.