Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight (26010 Views)

BEDC Staff Electrocuted In Edo (Photos) / Electricity Distribution Official Electrocuted In Ikotun, Lagos (Photos, Video) / Man Electrocuted In Akure While Working On A Pole (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by Mckandre(m): 11:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
N
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by ReeLoaDead(m): 11:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
ghost3040:
Trust me, if the super Eagles can be very disciplined and calculative with play, they'd qualify for the AFCON semi final tomorrow.

That's my take on the issue.
Seriously dude? On a thread about the tragic deaths of two people!
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by ISHAQSD: 1:15am On Jul 10, 2019
So sad
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:29am On Jul 10, 2019
Glorylynn:
What a grotesque mechanism to proceed the way of the dinosaurs

How will you feel if someone posted a picture of your father like that? Karma is a bitch though
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by OyiboOyibo(m): 1:32am On Jul 10, 2019
ghost3040:
Trust me, if the super Eagles can be very disciplined and calculative with play, they'd qualify for the AFCON semi final tomorrow.

Weed or codeine... Which one pls?
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by showafrica(m): 2:28am On Jul 10, 2019
Tolexander:
Metallic ladder?

It was really a suicidal mission

Sometimes abokiii self..
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by enemyofprogress: 3:43am On Jul 10, 2019
They died for nothing
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by olawoletosinm: 3:48am On Jul 10, 2019
And who says aluminium doesn't conduct electricity... They could have made a call for the light to be switched off at that time.
GMbuharii:
Anything goes in naija. Were they putting on their ppe? Almost everything requires rubber ppe when working on electrical installations, rubber boots, rubber hand gloves, plastic crash helmets.... These would've saved them even if scaffold was metal.
Scaffold shudda been aluminium.

Well RIP

1 Like

Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by kayusely70(m): 3:48am On Jul 10, 2019
ghost3040:

This suitable for the sports section.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by sweetilicious(f): 4:26am On Jul 10, 2019
Tolexander:
Metallic ladder?

It was really a suicidal mission
Am telling you. What happened to fibre ladder?
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by Nobody: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2019
GMbuharii:
Anything goes in naija. Were they putting on their ppe? Almost everything requires rubber ppe when working on electrical installations, rubber boots, rubber hand gloves, plastic crash helmets.... These would've saved them even if scaffold was metal.
Scaffold shudda been aluminium.

Well RIP

Aluminum doesn’t conduct electricity?
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by igwefivestar(m): 5:50am On Jul 10, 2019
Glorylynn:
What a grotesque mechanism to proceed the way of the dinosaurs
is that soyinka in the picture? grin
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by flower73: 6:11am On Jul 10, 2019
RIP
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by evictor305: 6:25am On Jul 10, 2019
tayo4ng:
Sad news everywhere, when the wicked rule the people suffered, when good person rule the people rejoice. How can we continue like this for the next four year.
Shoro niyen? Did buhari make them to die foolishly
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by GMbuharii: 6:57am On Jul 10, 2019
vparle:
RIP my dear cousin. So sad.

Do you know them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by almakiyyun(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2019
ghost3040:

rubbish opinion
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by smartyanu3: 7:18am On Jul 10, 2019
Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board will release UP BTC Seat Allotment Result on 25th July 2019. Candidates can check this article out to get the complete details about UP deled Counseling.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by Geesaintagape: 7:21am On Jul 10, 2019
The more get confused the more confused I become
Metallic ladder near high tension !
RIP to the electricians
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by deltateam: 7:23am On Jul 10, 2019
Omihanifa:
This is a disaster that should have been easily prevented by just common sense undecided

Instead of them (government & contractor) to either buy or rent a crane designed to aid street light repair or fixing work , they are busing using metal scaffold shocked

Rip to the dead embarassed

Na today? They are trying to save cost and pocket the change.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by sexdoll: 7:50am On Jul 10, 2019
weda na the high tension turn them to ashes, me I no know o.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by VonTrapp: 7:53am On Jul 10, 2019
RIP the newest victims of our messed up system
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by dondave61(m): 8:10am On Jul 10, 2019
Why not call the control Room Engineer in that area to remove the light for the period you will be working. RIP though.
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by realestniggah: 9:43am On Jul 10, 2019
Omihanifa:
This is a disaster that should have been easily prevented by just common sense undecided

Instead of them (government & contractor) to either buy or rent a crane designed to aid street light repair or fixing work , they are busing using metal scaffold shocked

Rip to the dead embarassed

In civilized modern country this is standard now

Nigeria is so backwards
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by vparle(m): 10:35am On Jul 10, 2019
GMbuharii:

Do you know them?
One of them is my cousin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by mercyland93(m): 10:36am On Jul 10, 2019
Offpoint:
They died in the struggle and hustle, Lord grant them rest and protect all Hustlas out there on the street from disasters...

It hurts my heart whenever I lost brothers on the street trying to keep it legit, there should be free heaven gates ticket for legit Hustlas.

Rest on brothers

Olorun,
there should be straight ticket to heaven for any hustler who died in active working service...
Re: Two Men Electrocuted In Kaduna While Working On A Streetlight by IamNotWariz: 8:06am On Sep 13, 2020
collinsuchendu:

A sad incident played out today at NNPC road, Kaduna state, as two men were electrocuted while working on a streetlight.

An eyewitness present at the scene of the incident, revealed that the two men were electrocuted to death after a high tension cable made contact with the metallic ladder they used for the job. The police have already been notified for evacuation of their corpse.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/07/two-men-electrocuted-in-kaduna-while.html?m=1
Hello sir. I saw your pm but I don't have access to my mail again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Three Months At Work Now, Yet I Have Not Received A Penny / IPPIS: Joe Abah On "How Ghost Workers Exist In Public Institutions" / Aero Contractors Sacks 95% Of Workers (with Pictures Of Staff Protest Today)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.