Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,727 members, 7,827,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) (41451 Views)

Nigerian Govt Acquires New ‘attack Helicopters’ / Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Takes COVID-19 Vaccine, Flags-off Vaccination In Ondo (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by GistFullGround: 4:22pm On Jul 10, 2019

Everything be fanfare for Nigeria, kai!

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by LIMITLESSng(m): 4:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Nigeria please this is 2019

A rich individual can afford three of this without decorating it with balloons and taking picture....the world has left us behind let's stop promoting this rubbish
i swear i thought am the only one see it...imagine when japan are clearing earthquake cities in less than 1week. nigeria deyput ballon for for less than 5michines

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by holuphisayor(m): 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
SMH. Something wey dust go soon finish
Embark on projects that have direct impact on lives. No
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Jaqenhghar: 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2019
Probably a refurbished excavator from the junkyards of one advanced country
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Truckpusher(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Mediocrity
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Olatunde10(m): 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
God bless Sir. [Qquote author=christejames post=80124121]Nice one from a proactive government but the fanfare is totally unnecessary...

#followNPFL [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Treasure17(m): 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
Celebrating acquisition of new excavator is nauseating honestly. Rubbish.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by denjjy(m): 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2019
i could remember few years ago the ex administration acquired some amphibious excavator. I wonder why the governor should go for a new one when we already have some.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by 4ckTOT0: 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:

Lazy youth that doesn't read. If you read the article, it's stated there that the Excavator is just for dredging and clearing of waterways to checkmate flooding.
shut up. how many waterways can one excavator clear. some of una no just get sense
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Onyi4live(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2019
As if he don buy the world for Ondo
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by deolu2000(m): 5:08pm On Jul 10, 2019
byrron:

He is a product of his society.
A society that thrives in stupidity, celebrates things that ought to make them hide their faces in shame and flagrantly showcase their backwardness with over bloated ego over nothing.
Gbam... I concur. You just re-emphasized my thoughts actually.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Lokoyen(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:

A rich individual can afford three of this without decorating it with balloons and taking picture....the world has left us behind let's stop promoting this rubbish

God bless you!

I made similar statement why we shouldn't celebrate Buhari rebuilding Ikeja cantonment destroyed by bomb last, simply because it wasn't his personal money but people's money.

One Idi0t of a nairaland member was tackling me for saying such that the money used in executing the project (rebuilding) wasn't from the people.

I didn't know we still have such dafts as youths in this time!

In developed countries such a thing don't get celebrated cos it is the duty of the Govt to provide for the people.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
Lokoyen:

God bless you!

I made similar statement why we shouldn't celebrate Buhari rebuilding Ikeja cantonment destroyed by bomb last, simply because it wasn't his personal money but people's money.

One Idi0t of a nairaland member was tackling me for saying such that the money used in executing the project (rebuilding) wasn't from the people.

I didn't know we still have such dafts as youths in this time!

In developed countries such a thing don't get celebrated cos it is the duty of the Govt to provide for the people.

Exactly...I don't know why they think that money is from their personal pocket... Nigeria has large population of dafts...politicians use them to pull others down... I lost hope in the name NIGERIA many years ago simply because nothing has change since the time of my fathers
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Babaj02: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Is this an achievement? I pity my country
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Kakamorufu(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2019
is this fanfare necessary at all.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by jogsman01(m): 5:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
crackhouse:
if he no commission am u no go know say na im buy am so he Need to do It so u will know....
as in anybody can buy that nau.... anyways, hin be king for hin lane sha
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Btruth: 6:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:

.......even more surprised that such is coming from a learned Governor Akeredolu.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Globalistic(f): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2019
Why the celebration? Posing with Tax Payers money

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Lokoyen(m): 6:14pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Exactly...I don't know why they think that money is from their personal pocket... Nigeria has large population of dafts...politicians use them to pull others down... I lost hope in the name NIGERIA many years ago simply because nothing has change since the time of my fathers

Bros, this matter tire me no be small.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Lokoyen(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
Globalistic:
Why the celebration? Posing with Tax Payers money

Na so we see am ooo!
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Ibunkunoluwaell: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2019
What a caricature.....a first degree spectacle....how did we get here in the first place,Lord...
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by emonis88: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Walahi! Politicians don finish us for Nigeria, imagine Governor buy excavator for his state dey put balloons, dey take pixie, lunch the thing, Chai, who do us this thing? This is supposed to be one the equipments the state is supposed to have had, so all this while flood done carry the state go.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Ibunkunoluwaell: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
What a caricature....this is what i call madness of the highest order,a first degree of spectacle...how did we get here @ first,oh Lord...
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Ibunkunoluwaell: 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
grin
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Makefav(m): 7:04pm On Jul 10, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
As part of its efforts to combat the perennial flooding problems ravaging various parts of Ondo State, the State Government, under the administration of Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has acquired the brand new latest model of Amphibious Excavator (CAT 320D2).

Governor Akeredolu said the Amphibious Excavator is required in the state for dredging and clearing of waterways, as well as for temporary channelisation in the state.

Speaking during the commissioning of the Amphibious Excavator on Tuesday, Arakunrin Akeredolu said due to its geographical location, the state is prone to flooding, especially during the rainy season.

The Governor explained that flooding often lead to loss of lives and properties and also stalls movement during the rainy season, with high incidence in Akure, Owo, Ondo, Ikare, Ore, Igbokoda, Okitipupa and other urban centers, all with dire implications on the socio - economic activities of the people.

He said : " It's anticipated that this will no longer be a problem as the Amphibious Excavator (Swamp buggy) would be used to combat perennial flooding problems ravaging various parts of the state."

The Governor said it became imperative to procure the Amphibious Excavator following the need to replace the old and faulty one acquired in 2015, which was no longer in good working condition to tackle the challenges encountered across the State.

According to Arakunrin Akeredolu, it is also neccessary for the state to get prepared, in view of the Nigerian Metrological Agency (NiMet) forecast of intensive rains across the state this year.

He described the gesture as a testament of his administration's commitment to the well-being and safety of the good people of the state, while urging the ministry incharge to see to its good use and maintenance.

http://ondostate.gov.ng/Home/NewsItem/Gov--Akeredolu-Acquires-New-Amphibious-Excavator-To-Tackle-Flooding-In-Ondo
Governor of Ondo state is working but can still do better, Ondo state need, companies, good and affordable schools, health care's, Agricultural and infrastructural development, Security of lives, properties, and food
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Jamorezzi: 7:13pm On Jul 10, 2019
Na wah oo , 9ja which way . See wetin state government dey commission. 9ja which way .
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by adelacuna(m): 7:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
This guy is just an unserious fellow, he lacks creative idea
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by ClearFlair: 7:46pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:

And if we ask what your state governor has done now, there will be silence
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by paix(m): 8:02pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:

Have you not seen them celebrating, simply because they built a culvert? Our leaders want to be applauded for doing what they're supposed to do.
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2019
ClearFlair:

And if we ask what your state governor has done now, there will be silence

It's not a competition its basic amenities not an extra ordinary project...I don't praise governors or any Nigeria office holder when they provide what's even less than basic amenities
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Harpos2(m): 9:09pm On Jul 10, 2019
Please tell them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate / Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10 / Alaafin Of Oyo To Ooni Of Ife: Mind Your Own Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.