Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) (41450 Views)

Nigerian Govt Acquires New ‘attack Helicopters’ / Flooding In Plateau State As A Result Of Heavy Downpour (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Takes COVID-19 Vaccine, Flags-off Vaccination In Ondo (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Unrated900(m): 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nigeria please this is 2019

A rich individual can afford three of this without decorating it with balloons and taking picture....the world has left us behind let's stop promoting this rubbish

Move forward please
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by bigwig10(m): 10:56pm On Jul 10, 2019
Wah actually cathes my attention was when they said,one was acquired just in 2015 ,few years ago and its now faulty and old,so in short such machine dnt have longer life span even wit the level of millions & billions nairas used in acquiring this,oga oo0
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by ThePreachersSon: 11:01pm On Jul 10, 2019
Is this thing worth commissioning?

Only one sef! They cannot buy something, use it, and keep it on a low
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by KenModi(m): 11:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
ezenwajosh:
Nigeria please this is 2019

A rich individual can afford three of this without decorating it with balloons and taking picture....the world has left us behind let's stop promoting this rubbish

When I said Nigerians are so foolish that they are always quick to thank and sing the praises of their politicians for doing things they were elected to do, many people here attacked me.

This is exactly why most Nigerian politicians don’t see their offices as a means to serve their people but to enrich themselves while stealing from the people and also expecting to be praised for the crumbs they feed their electorate.

Useless citizens of a dying country!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2019
KenModi:

When I said Nigerians are so foolish that they are always quick to thank and sing the praises of their politicians for doing things they were elected to do, many people here attacked me.

This is exactly why most Nigerian politicians don’t see their offices as a means to serve their people but to enrich themselves while stealing from the people and also expecting to be praised for the crumbs they feed their electorate.

Useless citizens of a dying country!

Honestly when you find out you're the only sane man in a country of over 200million people...you can't advice them without being attacked, sometimes you will be asking God his aim in putting your AMONGS those dull brains
Re: Akeredolu Acquires New Amphibious Excavator To Tackle Flooding In Ondo(Pics) by Ashleyeniwin(f): 1:19pm On Jul 11, 2019
Amuocha:
Useless governor
Why will you say such word, With all is work

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Mocks Dino Melaye, Saraki And Other APC Decampees (Video) / Video Of Festus Keyamo Ministerial Screening At The Senate / Jerome Ezeneche: Why I Am Called King Of Six Nations – Igwe 10 - 10

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.