Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

How Come I Am Never Lucky???? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Come I Am Never Lucky???? (3564 Views)

I Am Not Lucky With A Husband. / Good Evening Nairalander Come I Need Your Help Pls / How Come Women In My Family Don't Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Come I Am Never Lucky???? by armyofone(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2019
I wish Nigerians behave as Western people-each man for himself first and foremost. Give a little and save big!
Haha ba haka ba! No we want to save everyone and the world. Not knowing when to say no I can't help you, sorry etc
I think the way they put themselves first here made it effortless for others to strive to live life on their own.
Give, give and keep giving! Its a long tale!
Read someone said God made him to carry family and friends financial burden shocked Na hunch back be the man ?
This OP done broke finish you still dey curse am with load grin shocked grin
Op
I hope you have learnt your lessons and stop giving money to people.
Re: How Come I Am Never Lucky???? by Jonscotin: 1:50pm On Mar 12, 2023
Wow, I can't still believe I made this thread that year out of frustration.
God has been faithful to me ever since. I have buiit two big houses in the city am residing and I built them inside the heart of the town where lands are very expensive and am building my third house now with hundreds of million in my account couple with numerous cars now. God has been faithful.

2 Likes

Re: How Come I Am Never Lucky???? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Mar 12, 2023
You are the cause of your own badluck with wrong decisions.
Re: How Come I Am Never Lucky???? by Dude397(m): 9:20am On Mar 13, 2023
Jonscotin:
Wow, I can't still believe I made this thread that year out of frustration.
God has been faithful to me ever since. I have buiit two big houses in the city am residing and I built them inside the heart of the town where lands are very expensive and am building my third house now with hundreds of million in my account couple with numerous cars now. God has been faithful.
congrats to you bro. God is forever faithful. This is good news. Please I'm in a tight corner right now. Can u help me out with any amount pls?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This man can never cheat on his wife....see how excited he is, Very hilarious / Baby Mama Wahala / Sexual Communication: Easier Said Than Done - How Can You Tell Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.