Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,769 members, 7,837,780 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) (23253 Views)

#endsars Niger State: Youths Step Out To Protest Insecurity. (pictures) / Shekau Weeps In New Audio, Seeks Protection Against Nigerian Soldiers' Firepower / Massive Turn Out Of Voters In Borno State Despite Insecurity(pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:16pm On Jul 10, 2019
The useless Apc UK won't talk about this,
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:19pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

I'm frustrated yup! REally fed up with the hell hole. grin who said anything about the Nigerian embassy in UK?

Oh my God. Where the fvck are ya, m8 grin

I initially pressumed you were in ph since your right hand drive mob showed up. Then you refuted and said you've been in Britain since. I changed tone owing to this nah as I understand you have no idea the hell ppl go through at the embassy because of blacklisting of late. grin

Too much sense will not kill me

Abeg I'm getting too old for this troll business
That's what happens when you presume, and FYI the people I mix with in Nigeria anytime Im there are not living in HELL, they are all OK, no matter where you live if you ain't up to per you will live in HELL even in the moon. Now as for UK embassy this post has nothing to do with it and more the Uk dishes out 100s of visa yearly to Nigerians.The protest has largely to do with insecurities in Nigeria,
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:21pm On Jul 10, 2019
erico2k2:

That's what happens when you presume, and FYI the people I mix with in Nigeria anytime Im there are not living in HELL, they are all OK, no matter where you live if you ain't up to per you will live in HELL even in the moon. Now as for UK embassy this post has nothing to do with it and more the Uk dishes out 100s of visa yearly to Nigerians.The protest has largely to do with insecurities in Nigeria,

Will you keep quayet cheesy
we want pr after studies

Las las great Britain have cast

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Will you keep quayet cheesy
we want pr after studies
Guy nor be me do you ohhhh, seriously hold you papa responsible, no B me do you abeg!nah him born u 4 that ur village 4 9ja!

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Uchennachizua: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2019
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Fake news kill you there.

Go to Zamfara, it is very peaceful.

All you heard about fulanis killing is fake news.

Preach bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Thegamingorca(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
erico2k2:

Guy nor be me do you ohhhh, seriously hold you papa responsible, no B me do you abeg!nah him born u 4 that ur village 4 9ja!

Lol...see you, enjoy your life there...make sure you no make that mistake of trapping yourself here without their citizenship.

Las las I go still find way japaa go Cameroon but Abeg all these noise una dey make is not helping.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Anwons(m): 8:29pm On Jul 10, 2019
A place where democracy is practiced. Come try am for naija make tyrant disband you all.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Lol...see you, enjoy your life there...make sure you no make that mistake of trapping yourself here without their citizenship.

Las las I go still find way japaa go Cameroon but Abeg all these noise una dey make is not helping.
Go and check every meeting that changed the government of Nigeria was HELD IN THE UK, so this is the right place to start!
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by erico2k2(m): 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2019
Anwons:
A place where democracy is practiced. Come try am for naija make tyrant disband you all.
Exactly what I said, U cannot do this is 9ja nah shoot at sight.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Mrexcell(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2019
Flashyoil1:
They are thousands of Nigerians in the streets of the LONDON protesting against the Nigerian government over killings, insecurity and proposed cattle colonies across the country, some video have emerge from scene and also some screenshot captured.

https://thickmatch.com/nigerians-stage-serious-protest-us-nigerian-government-pictures/

Buhari's fulani ruga is destined to fail if smart and intelligent Adolf Hitler couldn't succeed in his evil agenda of dominating and conalizing other nations in 1942 is it an ordinary illiterate herdsman that is now going to succeed in doing so in this 21st century?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by redsun(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Running a 21-century country is not about cows herding, forex racketeering and oil bunkering. It is about putting structures in place to inhabit the sky.
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 11, 2019
I don't know why Nigerians stupid keeps Cuming like sperms! Insecurity in your country instead of coming back home for protest you're in another man's country making noise like a chain saw machine. Spits!
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by chuckjonesbaba(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2019
netpro:

Show us the "THOUSANDS" of Nigerians in the protest.

You bloody liars. Hungary bloggers blackmailing Nigeria for website traffic.

Hungarian bloggers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2019
Please, what have you achieved yourself?
netpro:

You are making noise. Nigeria is a failure, debatable. But the question now is, what have you achieved in your life? Or is it a case of a failure blaming others for his miserable life?
Re: Nigerians Protest In UK Against Nigerian Government Over Insecurity (Pictures) by Konze70: 3:15pm On Jul 11, 2019
You see how empty you are? Your parents should have considered abortion instead of.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crisis Rocks Kogi PDP As Three Aspirant Set To Be Disqualified / IYC To Wike: You Are Dancing On The Graves Of Our 42 Kinsmen / Banji Akintoye: North To Continue To Rule Nigeria Regardless Of Who’s President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.