Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,093 members, 7,838,763 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

Please House A Friend Need Your Help. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please House A Friend Need Your Help. (594 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / A Friend Need Your Help / Topic: I Love My Husband's Friend: Need Your Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please House A Friend Need Your Help. by Temi231(f): 9:55am On Oct 11, 2010
There is this friend of mine name emeka(CHRISTIAN) marry to a lady name ganiyat(MUSLIM)(this names are not their real names).Emeka marry to ganiyat knowing fully that she was a Muslim but accepted her like that.There marriage produce two children which ganiyat force emeka to name them in a Muslim way,she also restrict the children to only her language which is Yoruba.And to my own knowledge the husband is producing all they need in the house to her capability.Now this friend of mine want to cut it out for the wife because she said she want to join the force.After all,she doesn't care about him and my friend said is like the girl is using a charm on him.What should he do?Should he cut out the girl or just the children to his own parent in his village? Your opinion will help.Thanks sad sad sad
Re: Please House A Friend Need Your Help. by Dyt(f): 10:01am On Oct 11, 2010
Yawns
Re: Please House A Friend Need Your Help. by Macgreat(m): 10:06am On Oct 11, 2010

Rewrite the story. . .
Re: Please House A Friend Need Your Help. by 190: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2010
Temi,
I dont understand what you meant by cut it out

Do you mean divorce or sometin

BTW what is the aspect of charm gat 2 do wiv their relationship
Re: Please House A Friend Need Your Help. by Temi231(f): 10:27am On Oct 11, 2010
yeah i mean divorce though they are not legally married. tongue
Re: Please House A Friend Need Your Help. by 190: 10:28am On Oct 11, 2010
and what precisely is the wives issue,

is she working (as in contributin 2 the upbringing of the family)
Re: Please House A Friend Need Your Help. by iice(f): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2010
Thundering typhoons!
What are schools churning out these days

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Woes Iii / Single Or Married ,which One Is Better ? / How To Make A Girl Fall In Love With You: Hot Tips For Getting Your Dream Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.