Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,825 members, 7,851,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:48 AM

Nigeria A Country Of Elders - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria A Country Of Elders (245 Views)

Yoruba Council Of Elders Rejects Agitation For Oduduwa Republic| Sahara Reporter / Herdsmen Receive Military Training In Ekiti – Council Of Elders / Nigeria: Country Of Backward North, Developing South – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria A Country Of Elders by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 10, 2019
After the Nigerian vs South African match ended today, the commentators took to the stage. The first comment draw my attention, " the elders said ...".

At this point I had to look at the television again to see if the match was played by our elders. Behold, all the commentators were elders. There was no young person among them.

The elders committee of commentators didn't analyze the match after it ended. They just ended everything abruptly.

Then I asked myself, "where are the youth of this country?"

Do our youths have jobs at all. If the elders have taken over every available jobs, what us the hope of the youth?

(1) (Reply)

See How CAN Fires Hard At Those Protesting Against Pastor Adeboye / Chidoka Rallies $30, 000 For Victims Of Boko Haram War On 48th Birthday / What Did Nnamdi Kanu Do That They Charged Him With Treason?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.