Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,869 members, 7,828,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Personality Of The Year Award - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Personality Of The Year Award (12492 Views)

Churchill, His Wife, Rosaline Meurer & Son Visit Maduka At His Lekki Mansion / Actress Rosaline Meurer Celebrates Valentine With Cleavage Photo / Rosaline Meurer Goes Nude On Snapchat (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Actress Rosaline Meurer Bags Indigenous Female Personality Of The Year Award by charmi1(f): 12:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
My mother was a teacher before her marriage and was teaching Computer subject in a school of Udaipur. After some years, she has engaged with my father and after marriage, she has to shift to Jaipur. As my father lives in Jaipur’s Jagatpura area. So, she has left her job. They met online through a portal named Free Classifieds In Jaipur.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Has Apologized To Me Over Copyright Infringement – Zaaki Azzay / Chika Ike = Nollywood's Beauty In The Making! / Toke Makinwa Advices Women To Buy Properties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.