Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,561 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:34 PM

A Story By Tayo Olabowale (feyiwrites) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / A Story By Tayo Olabowale (feyiwrites) (434 Views)

When Hell Overflows. Story By Ufuoma Seunnla / A Lonely Heart (A Story) / "No Pleasure For Dead Girls" A Story By Mancrimes.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Story By Tayo Olabowale (feyiwrites) by FeyiWrites(f): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2019
THE UNVEILING
(Episode 3)
Written by: Tayo Olabowale
Follow on FB@ Tayo Olabowale.
IG: Feyitayomi Olabowale.
" My boss is calling, permit me to take this call sir" Ore said to Pastor John.
"Please do"
"I'll take my leave now sir" Ore got up and adjusted her bag.
"Hmm! It's all right Ore, take care of yourself. I'll call you." Pastor John promised.
"Thank you sir, good night sir, good night Bro Micheal" Ore said without looking back.
"I'm trying to imagine what would be on his mind but do I care? I have found a man better than him, I'm glad that I haven't said yes to him anyway." Ore thought.
"Sir, I don't understand Sister Ore anymore"
"Calm down Bro Micheal, let us keep praying for her, I don't understand her either, I think she has some issues at hand presently. Everything will be fine." Pastor John tried encouraging him.
"All right sir." Micheal replied looking worried.
Curtain falls!
......................................................................................
"Micheal, is a young man with a promising future, a graduate of Medical Sciences from a prestigious private university here in Nigeria, he's spirit filled, well to do and got all a woman would want in a man.
Why Ore suddenly changed her mind is what I don't understand, Lord keep this poor girl from making a mistake she'd live to regret" Grace thought after receiving a call from Micheal. "I need to talk some senses in her head when next we meet."
..................................................................................
"Guy, the lady I met of recent is cute, I mean super cute!"
"Bro Tolu, Tell me more please" Paul, Tolu's brother responded laughing sheepishly. He happens to be last born of the Damijo's Family.
Tolu, although reserved likes to share his thoughts with Paul due to the fact that he's a mature minded teenager.
"She's my game now, I just pray I win her over."
"You've prayed about it?"
"Paul, I haven't but I love this lady and she does too.!"
"Hmm! All right sir."
Tolu smiled and patted his brother. "Pastor Paul, expect my woman today. She's coming over for dinner!"
"WOOOOW! like seriously? You've told mum about it?" Paul was surprised.
"No! I want to give her a surprise!" Tolu whispered.
"Alright then! Deal!"
"Bless you bro, let me go freshen up before my queen arrives"!
Tolu went straight into the bathroom.
"I haven't heard from Tolu since morning, he promised to call but he hasn't." Ore said to herself as laid on a two seater sofa in her living room.
Buying an airtime from one's bank can be time demanding, Ore had tried buying a call credit from her bank but the service was poor. "I had better go out to get a call credit so I can call my newly found prince Charming." Ore said, smiling like a Cinderella.
"Hi shade! Please give me, MTN #500 naira"
"Aunty Ore, quite an age! Do you still live in this area sha?" Shade, the daughter of Ore's neighbor asked
Ore smiled and replied "Of course my dear, it's just that I've been busy these days!"
"Alright ma, you are looking fresh today o.
Shade is a good teaser, "I hear you o, thanks my dear" Ore replied.
"I learnt you would be at the Inspire conference next week, I cannot wait to attend" Shade said while she handed Ore the voucher.
"Yes my dear, no problem. You can come along with me." Ore replied.
"Awwwn! thank you so much ma."
"You're welcome."
Ore was about turning to leave for her apartment, when she heard a car honk behind her. It was Tolu, she was shocked to see him because he did not tell her would be coming around but Ore was glad to see him. She waited for him to park so they could go in together.
"Hi dearie!" Tolu said with a smile.
"Good afternoon! I'm surprised to see you here today, I was only expecting your call" Ore said stylishly..
"I planned coming around after you gave me your address on our first date!"
"Oh! That's smart of you!, please come in"
"Thank you" Tolu replied with a charming smile again.
"I am really in love with this guy, Micheal is handsome but Tolu is more handsome! All I'm waiting for is a love proposal from him." Ore thought.
"Ore, please don't bother to offer me anything, I'm taking you out!"
Ore couldn't believe her ears, "Taking me out? To where?" she blurted with a surprise.
"To my house for dinner, we are friends and you are a sweetheart remember ?" Tolu chuckled.
The butterflies in Ore's belly came alive as she listened to him.
"I'll go with you but you need to take something while I go to dress up" Ore replied with a grin.
"Okay dear, thank you! Your phone is ringing" Tolu said pointing to Ore's phone.
"Okay, It's Grace calling" Ore thanked him and went into her room to get dressed.
"What is Grace up to now, she had better not come to my house today because I'm going out o.." Ore Soloquizzed.

DON'T FORGET TO LIKE, SHARE AND COMMENT!
DON'T PLAGIARIZE PLEASE. GOD BLESS!
#Tobecontinued
#Feyiwrites
#TheUnveiling
-Tayo Olabowale

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fiction/creative Non-fiction Editors Needed For Employment / Who Has Read Sigmund Brouwer's Book: The Orphan King / Short Story Of A Suicide Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.