Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell (21851 Views)

Niger: ECOWAS Denies Influence Of ‘Foreign Power’, Insists On Independence / Tafari Campbell: Body Of Barack Obama's Missing Personal Chef Found In A Pond / Robert Mugabe Resisting Army Pressure To Quit, Insists He's Still President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by GraGra247(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Lush100:

that''s in the court. he can sue.

what of social media.

will he sue all the media insult and outcry that would have damaged his reputation.

he has done well.

You too much. You nailed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by osemmie: 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
Even the Bible recommend that we FLEE YOUTHFUL LUST.
I no blame my guy seeing what's happening now, make him no go get another tin tomorrow now.

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Gentlewarrior1(m): 8:04am On Jul 12, 2019
greenskittles:

The second one is clearly racist because there's no concrete reason for a white man to not want to be alone with a black person.
But the situation in the op is clearly precautionary, and it's as a result of recent happenings. Brett Kavanaugh, even Trump himself. . .they've been accused of rape by women who had no proof other than their word. I assure you, if black people start coming out in droves to ruin white people's reputation (in whatever way) the logical reaction would be to get a chaperone too, or record every minute of the time spent alone.
No mind that mynd4

Very annoying fellow
Always wanting to seem reasonable and ends up talking out of point. Maybe he doesn't know how painful false accusation is and can also mess up ones mind just like rape. Some people have committed suicide due to false accusation.

All any reasonable person here should see is that the man wants to avoid and prevent any possible issue or scandal. I'm sure his wife is also happy with her husband decision even though she is also a woman

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

If someone falsely accuses you of rape or any crime, there are laws for it. It is called defamation/libel. Yes, you can exercise your constitutional rights and sue
how many people have been jailed over false accusation?..is neymar accuser in jail?..is lola fapson in jail?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Jaqenhghar: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2019
Even Keanu Reeves doesnt hug women anymore.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 12, 2019
He doesn't feel comfortable around the said female journalist and he knows himself hence his demand.
Why the outcry?

1 Like

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by SEGLIZ: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
women avoid their wahala you are in trouble, try manage them na the same thing (wahala + trouble).
which way now?
AVOID and AVOID and keep AVOIDING.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'll soon draft my consensual sex form before sex grin grin grin grin your finger print will be used as siggy before someone will use me as Biodun when I retire Dangote as the richest man in Africa.
best decision

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Like you so anxious to know who chats with you. Trust me, you won't want to know.

I might be your state governor in no time.
amen!!
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Masama: 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

If someone falsely accuses you of rape or any crime, there are laws for it. It is called defamation/libel. Yes, you can exercise your constitutional rights and sue
He would go to court to clear his name in a case that may last for many months or years, meanwhile his character would have already been assassinated in public and the media and his reputation left in tatters. Many even lose their professions and livelihoods in the process and by the time he finally clears himself, the damage would have already been done

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by AllenSpencer: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
amen!!

Thanks for your blessing.

I will turn around things when I get there. You will see what governance is all about.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by GraGra247(m): 8:08am On Jul 12, 2019
anonymous1759:

I'll soon draft my consensual sex form before sex grin grin grin grin your finger print will be used as siggy before someone will use me as Biodun when I retire Dangote as the richest man in Africa.

They will claim you forced them to sign or put their fingerprint at knife point.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by ibez007(m): 8:09am On Jul 12, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Hahahahahaha these guys up no go kii me with laugh this early momo. Dominion is from inside out. Don't let your environment place a limitation on you. All that you can be is in inside of you not your environment. The manis more powerful than his environment. Your environment doesn't make you , you make your environment.If you don't know who you are, you will be struggling to manifest it or accomplish it.Good Morning My Yard People. May God crownour hustle with success today. Amin. Read my signature

Like seriously?

Your environment do contribute over 50%.

Do your finding very well, Sis.

Good Morning.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 8:09am On Jul 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Thanks for your blessing.

I will turn around things when I get there. You will see what governance is all about.
i pray God give u the strenght
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2019
GraGra247:

They will claim you forced them sign or put their fingerprint at knife point.
abi i..best thing is cctv,everywhere

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2019
No big deal,

After all, females also use chaperones while dealing with male doctors. I think that should even be that standard.

I also do not take chances around men ans I do not even consider that sexist.

Better for all parties involved.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Edusouls(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2019
Wise man stand your ground, don't allow that woman in that ride for 15hours or your governorship ambition would be greatly in jeopardy, these women of nowadays are now dangerous more than a viper, and toxic more than poison, so all ambitious men beware and operate with extreme caution...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:11am On Jul 12, 2019
That lady reporter is an alakoba. Hear her say the Governor is a sexist for denying her that indulgence.

That reminds me of the earlier thread, when a female reporter was asked to give her opinion on a pilot's decision to evict a model from his plane for wearing a see through dress showing seductive sumptuous cleavage and tempting eye popping curves. She labelled the pilot for being sexist in his decision. The model also cried out that the pilot and his crew were sexist for booting her out.
That sexist word is what they are now using to push men to their limits.
Well. Better to be a sexist than to be a rapist

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by GraGra247(m): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
abi i..best thing is cctv,everywhere

CCTV or camera recording is surest how long will men put up with the rigorous process.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by babyfaceafrica: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2019
GraGra247:

CCTV or camera recording is surest how long will men put up with the rigorous process.
for as ling as you are around women

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by Daeylar(f): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2019
Discrimination. I hope he doesn't win.
And she's right.. It's his responsibility to provide a chaperone to chaperone him and not her providing one.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by ffo(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2019
WHEN PASTOR ADEBOYE SAID THE SAME THING, NIGERIANS WERE ATTACKING HIM.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by princeade86(m): 8:16am On Jul 12, 2019
women will bring their own downfall if care is not taking.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Mynd44, the problem is when a man is accused of rape, the public descends on him, no one cares about constitutional rights, he goes through so much pain that even if his innocence is later established, no amount of remedy can make up for the harm inflicted. Many men are already trying to avoid situations where they will even have to prove their innocence, as prevention is better than cure.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by AllenSpencer: 8:20am On Jul 12, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
i pray God give u the strenght

Trust me, Strength is the last thing you will wish for if you mean well.

The people are your strength so it's inconsequential. When you drive towards that path and the people behind you. What strength you need again.

You just need your followers to align and constructively disagree with you in arriving at ways forward.

Leadership is a polygamist.

Breath is the first thing one seeks. Cos life will be short.

I did refer you to the life and times of Thomas Sankara. Even though as a military leader, Great moves, with a short life.

His very own sank him to his grave.
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by AnusOdourInhaler: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Daeylar:
Discrimination. I hope he doesn't win.
And she's right.. It's his responsibility to provide a chaperone to chaperone him and not her providing one.
He's telling her politely to fuckkk off.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by monimekaz(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Mynd44:

Hey it goes beyond that . The already damaged image can't be repaired whether the allegation is false or true . To avoid the allegation at all cost ,flee from woman ..simple

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by GraGra247(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
That lady reporter is an alakoba. Hear her say the Governor is a sexist for denying her that indulgence. Another lady reporter's opinion on a pilot's decision to evict a lady from the plane for wearing a see through dress showing sumptuous cleavage and tempting curves was that he is sexist.
That sexist word is what they are now using to push men to their limits.
Well. Better to be a sexist than to be a rapist

Thank you. Too much brain in your statement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by crafteck(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Hahahahahaha these guys up no go kii me with laugh this early momo. Dominion is from inside out. Don't let your environment place a limitation on you. All that you can be is in inside of you not your environment. The manis more powerful than his environment. Your environment doesn't make you, you make your environment.If you don't know who you are, you will be struggling to manifest it or accomplish it.Good Morning My Yard People. May God crownour hustle with success today. Amin. Read my signature

Wats dis one saying, if not that ur beautiful, I would have been angry ooo
Re: Robert Foster Insists On Chaperone For Interview With Larrison Campbell by princfred(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2019
If not for the smartness and non naive approach of Republicans like this, the heinous left will rope them in with many traps.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gaza’s Al-Shifa Hospital Director Arrested By Israeli Soldiers / Female Suicide Bomber Strikes In Cameroon, Killing Scores (Graphic Photos) / Mulatu Teshome Resigns As Ethiopian President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.