Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,898 members, 7,852,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 11:45 AM

How To Know If He/she Is The Right One Before Saying I Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If He/she Is The Right One Before Saying I Do (672 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No / Should You Consider Genotype Before Saying YES? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If He/she Is The Right One Before Saying I Do by dxpen6ivofficial(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2019
HOW TO KNOW IF HE/SHE IS THE RIGHT ONE BEFORE SAYING I DO

1. You don’t question the love in your relationship

2 You don’t want to change them

3 You enjoy spending time together

4 you have misunderstandings but always settle it amicably

5 Your partner makes you want to be a
better person

6 you both have the same religious beliefs

7 You’re attracted to each other

8 You try to get along with each other’s families

9 YOU LIKE THEIR PERSONALITY

10 He/She Compliments you

Feel free to add yours
by @dxpen6iv

Re: How To Know If He/she Is The Right One Before Saying I Do by Soljaboi44(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2019
Really?
No 2 tho..

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: 'your Blokus Will Scatter' - Thelma And Omashola Fight After He Barged / Telemundo! Nursery 2 Pupils Caught Kissing Behind School Building (video) / ‘money Makes Me Wet’ – Cossy Ojiakor Reveals (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.