Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN (6510 Views)

Felix Idiga: Swat Jets Did Not Donate Any Private Jet To Tinubu's Campaign Group / No Land For Ruga Settlement In Edo — Obaseki / Ruga Settlements: Benue Residents Protest, Say 'No Land For Ruga' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by OEPHIUS(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2019

The Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), Enugu State chapter, on Thursday asked residents of the State to ignore rumour making the rounds that Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of the State has donated some land for the controversial Ruga programme.

There were claims in some circles that the governor donated some hectres of land for the settlement project at some communities in the State.

But addressing journalists, the Secretary of CAN in the State, Dr. Joseph Ajujungwa said checks by the Christian body showed that no such thing happened.

He warned rumour mongers to desist from stoking unnecessary tension in the State, noting that such would do no one any good.

He said that “we have taken time to investigate some of the allegations against the governor on this Ruga, claiming that he has given land for the project.

I am assuring residents of the State that it is not true; we have investigated, we have done everything we are supposed to do and we found out that the allegation is false. The claim is from the pit of hell, it cannot be substantiated.

“How many hectres of land do we have in Enugu that some can come out and say the Governor has given out 31 hectres?

“We, therefore, use this opportunity to call on Enugu residents to carry on their normal businesses and forget such propaganda.”

Ajujungwa, who is also the National Chairman, Christian Enlightenment and Welfare Organization, CEWO, said “the most annoying part of it is that those circulating this fake news are not in this State; they stay in their comfort zone and create unnecessary tension here.

“Their attempt is to cause a breach of peace, to truncate the harmony we are enjoying in this State, just to seek political relevance.”

“The governor has assured us that he is not different from other Southeast governors; he is on the same page with them.

“We have interfaced with him and he told us bluntly that such a thing never happened,” Ajujungwa added.

https://thenationonlineng.net/ugwuanyi-didnt-donate-any-land-for-ruga-programme-can/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by PrinceKevin01: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2019
Cow is now Trending in the African Biggest country. Anyone who love this country should pray for her. Period!

Anyway, i will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 1k. Offer valid today only. See my info below this post to chat me up on WhatsApp

4 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by baliyubla: 8:19am On Jul 12, 2019
Sure had to be APC propaganda. There’s no place for Ruga in the SS/SE.

Even Umahi the know Lifeless Azz licker, wouldn’t d dare import Ruga Jihad to Ebonyi.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by MrMcJay(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2019
Ugwuanyi himself has NEVER come out to deny that he gave Enugu land for Ruga.

Last week, a faceless group called Youth Coalition for Peace and Good Governance (YCPGG) denied that Ugwuanyi gave out land for RUGA.

This week, CAN Enugu is now denying on behalf of Ugwuanyi.

Let Ugwuanyi come out and categorically deny that he dashed out Enugu land for the RUGA nonsense. As at today, he has not denied it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by AbuuBilaal(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
They've suspended the project na, these ppl show let us hear word.

One fact many people don't know is most of the cattle in Yoruba land is owned by Yoruba people. They only hire fulanis people to herd them.

You won't know this until you get close to those at the Kara (cattle farm). It's silent business and has created many silent millionaires in Yoruba rural areas. I didn't know until I met some of them one-on-one.

Unfortunately for you all, those people are mostly not educated enough to join this hullabaloo on social media.

The east don't consume much beef and don't engage much in it's business. So it's no surprise if they have zero interest in it.

So, if a Yoruba man is supporting RUGA, he's not bootlicking fulanis. Rather he's supporting an economic sector that affects his tribe and maybe family.

Most Yoruba men and women that talk against RUGA are people from urban centres (Lagos and Ibadan). All they know is that cow and farm products are shipped to them. They don't know how the food was produced in the rural areas.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 12, 2019
Ugwanyi has always been a weakling crying governor, itd something he could do

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by skultrick(m): 8:22am On Jul 12, 2019
The sleeping and dullard governor can't be trusted. I heard he specializes in looking for land on dispute, then connives with an insider to say Government wants to take the land which he ends up acquiring for himself.

Let him try any rubbish, and him, his family members would regret why they were born.

Useless ram, I lost every iota of respect for this man, after the Fulani killings in enugu, and all he could do was cry. So much for a chief security officer.

We're watching him closely, give an inch to any terrorist, and he will know the walls have ears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by Solidkay(m): 8:23am On Jul 12, 2019
While y'all are still debating on whether RUGA or no RUGA, your international passport is saying islamisation is underway, RUGA is here to stay.
Trust me it has been the plan all along.
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by lomprico(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2019
Modafucker did!! angry

And he will pay for doing so.
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by sathel(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2019
The man is a kiminal
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by AntiWailer: 8:24am On Jul 12, 2019
Na wa
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by iammo(m): 8:24am On Jul 12, 2019
cool

CAN the PDP spokesperson

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by lomprico(m): 8:25am On Jul 12, 2019
Solidkay:
While y'all are still debating on whether RUGA or no RUGA, your international passport is saying islamisation is underway, RUGA is here to stay.
Trust me it has been the plan all along.

The passport has other ethnic group pictures too. It's just that d fulani's appeared on the first page.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by MrMcJay(m): 8:26am On Jul 12, 2019
baliyubla:
Sure had to be APC propaganda. There’s no place for Ruga in the SS/SE.

Even Umahi the know Lifeless Azz licker, would dare import Ruga Jihad to Ebonyi.

Show me one instance where Ugwuanyi personally denied that he didn't give Enugu land for RUGA.
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by nnokwa042(m): 8:27am On Jul 12, 2019
Am suspecting ugwuanyi and that ebony state governor umahi, that one can even give awusa people the whole of abakaliki just to become vice president ,that man, the hate inside him will consume him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by Solidkay(m): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2019
lomprico:

The passport has other ethnic group pictures too. It's just that d fulani's appeared on the first page.

And what has been the theme song Nigerians are singing since
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by AllenSpencer: 8:30am On Jul 12, 2019
People still don't get CAN is a political machinery

Have never seen a religious association so interested in politics.
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by SUCKCESSFUL: 8:31am On Jul 12, 2019
Gburugburu Na Better Scam!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by stanluiz(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2019
If there is any governor in the East that will donate land for ruga settlement am sure it must be ugwuanyi.

The governor is so weak and cowardly.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by jrusky(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2019
Ugwanyin can not and can never do such when he is not mad. Let everyone go and rest SS and SE can never cede their land for RUGA only SW I have a little doubt about.

Pls don't quote me to bring sentiment or any tribal stupidity. I didn't say SW will cede their land ok.

FULANI has states and Emirates with massive land let them enjoys it but in South Hell No.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by stanluiz(m): 8:35am On Jul 12, 2019
nnokwa042:
Am suspecting ugwuanyi and that ebony state governor umahi, that one can even give awusa people the whole of abakaliki just to become vice president ,that man, the hate inside him will consume him
You are right.

Ebonyi and Enugu are the weakest link in the East for herdsmen to penetrate.
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by martineverest(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2019
na wa for CAN....why are they acting as a political party?

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by stanluiz(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2019
AllenSpencer:
People still don't get CAN is a political machinery

Have never seen a religious association so interested in politics.

Hypocrite

Is MURIC not interfering in politics ?
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by Baroba(m): 8:37am On Jul 12, 2019
MrMcJay:
Ugwuanyi himself has NEVER come out to deny that he gave Enugu land for Ruga.

Last week, a faceless group called Youth Coalition for Peace and Good Governance (YCPGG) denied that Ugwuanyi gave out land for RUGA.

This week, CAN Enugu is now denying on behalf of Ugwuanyi.

Let Ugwuanyi come out and categorically deny that he dashed out Enugu land for the RUGA nonsense. As at today, he has not denied it.

You will be waiting a long time, the lily livered coward is too afraid of his Fulani masters, believe me , this goat have already donated land...

2 Likes

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by AllenSpencer: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2019
jrusky:
Ugwanyin can not and can never do such when he is not mad. Let everyone go and rest SS and SE can never cede their land for RUGA only SW I have a little doubt about.

Pls don't quote me to bring sentiment or any tribal stupidity. I didn't say SW will cede their land ok.

FULANI has states and Emirates with massive land let them enjoys it but in South Hell No.

Land Governor.

I laugh whenever I see that "Our Land" statement

Man! You will leave that land on Earth without certainty that your generation won't cease it out.

Detest hate and look matters logically as a future president.

You have been brainwashed that only Fulani's rear cattles. A tribe singe high-handedly picked out in all tribes rearing catttles just because of the hate for the president.

Try to be fair and diplomatic. Imagine you the boss of a private form contracted to look into the issues of framers/herdsmen clash. Can you submit a report with the trash you spew online? No!
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by AllenSpencer: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2019
stanluiz:
Hypocrite

Is MURIC not interfering in politics ?

They do! But CAN is obsessed with politics. You can't deny that.

CAN is rooted in politics.
Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2019
At least, CAN should allow the governor say it by himself. Why play his spokesperson.

1 Like

Re: Ugwuanyi Didn’t Donate Any Land For Ruga Programme – CAN by KidsNEXTdoor: 8:50am On Jul 12, 2019
Gracealone:
At least, CAN should allow the governor say it by himself. Why play his spokesperson.
sad sad sad

The man is a certified dunce and coward
He's afraid Buhari might get angry with him
That's why he's been using proxies to help himself

He can't call a press conference on this issue like other governors... Ugwuanyi is a disgrace to Enugu people

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Caught By Aljazeera In Electoral Bribery Biggest Scandal (photos) / Convention: APC Battles Consensus Crisis As Buhari, Governors Meet Tuesday / Adewole Adebayo: Poor Governance, The Root Of Nigeria’s Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.