Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? (687 Views)

Why Remain With A Cheating Spouse, If You Ain't Willing To Forgive And Forget? / Will You Still Marry Your Spouse If You Have Another Opportunity To Marry Again? / Can You Marry Your Spouse If Both Of You Are "as" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by abioila(m): 6:31pm On Oct 11, 2010
Would u place a check on ur spouse if a device for it exists?maybe it will alert u when she is alone wit a guy,change colour if he starts kisin and changes again wen he finally inserts or smting.would u use it on ur boyfrnd or girlfrnd if it rili exists?
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by googles: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
Absolutely,I'd bug him with ten if possible cheesy
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by abioila(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
googles:

Absolutely,I'd bug him with ten if possible cheesy
mehn u dey vex o!why?dnt u trust him?
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
Yes o.And only on my gf bt also on my unmarried wife 2 be in future.I trust no woman.
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by hbabe(f): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2010
No, I won't do that. I value freedom and like others to have it as well; moreover knowing when he is toasting, kissing and inserting will only give me hypertension.
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by googles: 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2010
abioila:

mehn u dey vex o!why?dnt u trust him?

grin grin grin grin

Different location thingy. .  . . and I dont trust anybody  undecided
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by abioila(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2010
hbabe:

No, I won't do that. I value freedom and like others to have it as well; moreover knowing when he is toasting, kissing and inserting will only give me hypertension.
fdlmao!i lyk u jo!
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by Vic2k3(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2010
Y not. Cos i don't trust anybody even myself
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by abioila(m): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2010
Dis one evribodi is saying yes'i dnt trust anybody'.i tort trust is d basis of a relationship!
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by slap1(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2010
It's the same thing as going to the chemist's and requesting for High Blood Pressure.
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by abioila(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2010
slap1:

It's the same thing as going to the chemist's and requesting for High Blood Pressure.
roflmao!
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by babyme1(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2010
I won't bc i don't wanna die young.
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by tjskii(f): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2010
such devices actually exist,watched a documentary on it once,its sposed to be some kind of software u can use to bug ur patner's  fone and laptop,

wenever a call or sms comes in for him,ure alerted and you can listen in on his conversation and read his msges.

wen i saw this, i was so thrilled,was alredy planning to surf the web to get me one of em spyware,

but then i realized there are some things i'm better off not knowing jare

make i no go die b4 my time becos of man  cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by omega25red(m): 7:48pm On Oct 11, 2010
chances are with those devices it will lead you to what you dont want to know so i wont use it
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by iice(f): 2:43pm On Oct 12, 2010
Nope. . .too stressful. Cuts into my surfing time cheesy
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by Omolola1(f): 2:49pm On Oct 12, 2010
No! i won't! i wouldn't want to give myself High blood pressure
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by InkedNerd(f): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2010
@OP: there are already things like that undecided. Anyway to answer you question, no I wouldn't do it. I wouldn't check on my spouse with such devices. I would hope that since I have decided to commit myself to someone that we would have enough trust and understanding to not spy on one another. If he wants to cheat or step outside of the relationship then that's on him. Let it be known that if he were to step outside of our relationship then his a** [and our relationship] is grass grin.
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by abioila(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

@OP: there are already things like thatgrin.
are u serious!how does it luk lyk!but isnt it beta to knoe when he's cheatin.
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by InkedNerd(f): 3:52pm On Oct 12, 2010
abioila:

are u serious!how does it luk lyk!but isnt it beta to knoe when he's cheatin.

Yes, I'm serious. There are things like that. Some people use things like nanny cams to spy on people or gps tracking chips. The nanny cams come in many forms. There are a couple of spy shops here in NY that sell things like that. The looks vary depending on what your looking for.
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by Creamish(f): 4:29pm On Oct 12, 2010
[font=Comic sans MS ]seriously . . if i do, . . i'l b more dedicated to it dan i am to ma TV n internet . . besides wat i dont know wont hurt me . .so NO i wont. [/font] smiley
Re: Would You Place A Check On Your Spouse If A Device For It Exists? by johndoe200: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2010
abioila:

Would u place a check on your spouse if a device for it exist?maybe it wil alert u wen she is alone wit a guy,change colour if he starts kisin and changes again wen he finally inserts or smting.would u use it on your boyfrnd or girlfrnd if it rili exists?

It exists, but to be used only if there is a suspicion of infidelity on the part of a partner. What is the device? Well they are varied, but they don't work in the lurid way you described above. If you want to know what they are and where to get them in Nigeria, that will have to be a private communication.

(1) (Reply)

My Baby Or True Love? / What Habit/attitude / What's Love Worth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.