Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,417 members, 7,850,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:14 PM

3 Reasons Sex With Smaller joysticks Is Fantastic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Reasons Sex With Smaller joysticks Is Fantastic (1248 Views)

The Biggest joysticks In The World / Where Are The Biggest joysticks In The World? / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Reasons Sex With Smaller joysticks Is Fantastic by Jadsy01(f): 2:38am On Jul 13, 2019
In this era where we think we have all attained relative sexual enlightenment and everyone is civilized to an extent, there's some surprisingly basic stuff that we still find awkward — such as sex with small joysticks.

1. Small joysticks Can Be Great For Sexual Beginners
You all know what am talking about. The "virgins"!!! This is a good place to start your sexual adventure.
I was extremely sexually inexperienced when I met my boyfriend. I was a virgin, an, my point of size comparison was generally sculptured from the art museum.

Read more via Ekomiamiblog - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/13/3-reasons-sex-with-smaller-joysticks-is-fantastic/

Don't forget to share your opinion in the comment section
Thanks!!

Re: 3 Reasons Sex With Smaller joysticks Is Fantastic by Amazingman(m): 3:42am On Jul 13, 2019
Fr

(1) (Reply)

Women Should Double Date To Get More Money – Nigerian Lady Advises / House Wife Bursts 'Side Chick' Who Made Millions From Husband (Photos) / My Parents Might Reject Her Because She's South African

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.