Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

#bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified (8743 Views)

Cam Caught The Exact Moment A Chinese Lady Fell From A Building (photos) / The Exact Moment Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crashed (photos, Video) / Sophia Momodu (davido's Babymama) Shares Embarrassing Moment She Had At The Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Atikuorbuhari: 3:44am On Jul 13, 2019
After the wager was stripped off the Big Brother Naija housemates because of their behaviors in the house, they lost their privileges of doing so many things in the house.

Yesterday, Biggie told the housemates how they can get their privilege back, saying each of the housemate must make a costume and a mask, which should look like that of a robot and display every trait of a robot to perfection.

At about 5pm yesterday, most of the housemates were already done with making their outfits waiting for the next line of action which is the challenge.

The challenge which started later on featured one of the most talked about housemate, Tacha who was disqualified in the process. Her facial expression the moment she was disqualified was captured.

See photo of the moment...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-see-facial-reaction-of-tacha.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by MyKe02: 5:12am On Jul 13, 2019
grin
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by sammychimex(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2019
We need a new rape saga to dilute this bbnaija abeg

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by originals1(m): 6:19am On Jul 13, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 17k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Onyi22(f): 6:22am On Jul 13, 2019
She flet so dejected but none the less, she will have my vote because I see a future in her...
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by landmark86: 6:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Am sure she will be evicted 2moro cos she's just making the house boring.
Aje pako forming posh in the house.

9 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by landmark86: 6:28am On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
She flet so dejected but none the less, she will have my vote because I see a future in her...

Awo IRAWO

Abeg what is the future of Nigeria in years to come grin?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:

Awo IRAWO

Abeg what is the future of Nigeria in years to come grin?

Awo Irawo grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by itiswellwithme: 7:49am On Jul 13, 2019
Tacha has a name already even if her fame is from something irrelevant but she is known nationwide today for what she does which is nothing in particular. Please let's all work hard at our dreams so we will be famous and make positive impact. Believe.

Here, Adenuga drops dope motivation in just 2minutes.
BELIEVE! First you gotta believe! Believe that you will win, believe all things will work together for your good. Believe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGvoXvRq1_s
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Taraj01(m): 7:53am On Jul 13, 2019
So after reading this, i'll be at the summit of my profession abi.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by AyotossFund(m): 8:05am On Jul 13, 2019
mtchew
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by iammo(m): 8:20am On Jul 13, 2019
cool

Because she no get "haqcent" or british or yankee passport make she no dey breath again

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by punisha: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2019
cry cry

Seriously if he hadn't given her the money she won't have gone to buy it.
What a singular act of kindness.
I'm sure their mother is an igbo woman.
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Opeyemi1797(m): 9:25am On Jul 13, 2019
I buy iTunes gift cards, any seller here

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Kingkun69(m): 9:26am On Jul 13, 2019
Taraj01:
So after reading this, i'll be at the summit of my profession abi.
so why did you read it?
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2019
landmark86:
Am sure she will be evicted 2moro cos she's just making the house boring.
Aje pako forming posh in the house.
lol I can bet with my left ball trust me ,she won't be evicted.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Awo Irawo grin grin grin grin grin grin
What's with that pics at your dp? undecided undecided

Bad shaid lipsrsealed
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
kemicalreaction:
What's with that pics at your dp? undecided undecided

Bad shaid lipsrsealed

Sexy pictures of course!

Ama good shild o
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Blacksavage: 4:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Sexy pictures of course!

Ama good shild o
My woman my everything... Long time oh
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
Blacksavage:

My woman my everything...
Long time oh

No see! How have you been?
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Blacksavage: 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Fine ooh Let's talk on WhatsApp na..
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2019
Blacksavage:

Fine ooh
Let's talk on WhatsApp na..

I'm not on whatsapp sad
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by olagbola45(m): 12:35am On Jul 14, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Tell d guy my woman my everything kill him dia

I no joke with you fa angry
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 1:20am On Jul 14, 2019
olagbola45:

Tell d guy my woman my everything kill him dia

I no joke with you fa angry

Emabinu sir. We're so sorry cool
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
I want to see your face rather than that ass of yours.(no pun intended)
Re: #bbnaija: See The Facial Reaction Of Tacha The Exact Moment She Was Disqualified by Blacksavage: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2019
tohyorsih2:

I'm not on whatsapp sad
Eyah sad... But what about Facebook?

(1) (Reply)

Singer Tems Show Off Her Infamous Gigantic Backside In New Pics,got People Talki / See The Car That Brought E-money To The Airport This Morning - Photos / Yahooze Crooner Olu Maintain Broke, Ejected From His Posh Ikeja Apartment For In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.