Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON (62809 Views)

Seven Countries Who No Longer Exist But Played At The World Cup - Including The / 11 Nigerian Footballers Who Have Never Played For Nigeria / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by vaxx: 5:56am On Jul 14, 2019
Damfostopper:
what is talking....... maybe it's a bird......
You mean your mother.
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Rajosh(m): 6:09am On Jul 14, 2019
harizonal123:
Pls check well for Gambia. I'm not sure it is correct.

Eswatini,Comoros,Djibouti ....Never heard of those countries before . Am I A bad geography student?
you've heard of Swaziland right?
They used to bear Eswatini before the colonial masters changed it to Swaziland. But recently, their King Mswati III changed it back to Eswatini.

2 Likes

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Rajosh(m): 6:12am On Jul 14, 2019
For those saying Gambia has qualified before.

The Gambia national football team, nicknamed The Scorpions , is the national team of The Gambia and is controlled by the Gambia Football Federation . Until 1965, the team and the country, were known as British Gambia . It has never qualified for the
World Cup or the Africa Cup of Nations finals.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gambia_national_football_team
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Kenturkey048(m): 6:50am On Jul 14, 2019
AryaSand:

South Africa as a country. Just imagine Nigeria being a continent on it's own, despite being inside Africa. Look up SA's map, you'll see Lesotho inside it. Lol!
okay thanks....
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Maski87: 7:42am On Jul 14, 2019
I wonder if people noticed that the same picture was used for central African republic and Seychelles
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by McCarthy100: 7:43am On Jul 14, 2019
ceejay80s:

Yes...Gambia played in 1994 nations cup, the year Nigeria lifted the cup

Modified: its Zambia not Gambia
They even won it in 2012 by defeating ivory coast.
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 14, 2019
harizonal123:

Eswatini,Comoros,Djibouti ....Never heard of those countries before . Am I A bad geography student?

For Comoros, I will forgive you for one reason. But Djibouti and eSwatini! I won't. No way!

But as today is a Sunday... sad Let me just... Or else...
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by deltateam: 8:02am On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:
countries wey no even get national stadium. how dem wan take qualify? grin

Bros why you wicked so? grin
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 14, 2019
vaxx:
What of Niger?

Trust me, Niger has played at the AFCON. As a matter of fact, they have qualified twice. Equatorial Guinea 2012 and South Africa 2013 editions. Crashing out at group stage level on both occasions.
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Damfostopper(m): 8:18am On Jul 14, 2019
vaxx:
You mean your mother.

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by femi4: 9:54am On Jul 14, 2019
ceejay80s:

Zambia not gambia
group stage not final
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:59am On Jul 14, 2019
richmind2019:
Very soon we go see republic of biafra

It is the same as Nigeria na, can't you see the squad from goalkeeper to striker only Musa is different...���
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Ajibade123(m): 12:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Wow so Gambia has never being to an AFCON😋😋😋😋😋

anyway see top qualities of a good businessman https://explicitsuccess.com/quality-of-good-businessman/
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by urchmanni93(m): 12:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=harizonal123 post=80235052]Pls check well for Gambia. I'm not sure it is correct.

Eswatini,Comoros,Djibouti ....Never heard of those countries before . Am I A bad geography student
Eswatini former Swaziland
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by DeRealRalph: 1:32pm On Jul 14, 2019
Op no get picture for Central African Republic he kuku use Seychelles again.... Bad guy! grin

obembet:
Are this team representing two countries?

They are Central African Republic

Also seychelles

1 Like

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by benjanny(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
I was surprise to see Gambia in the list But I know Seychelles will be in the list
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by gunnygoke: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
They should create another continent for them maybe they will qualify
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Machinegun91(m): 6:00pm On Jul 14, 2019
2special:
so Gambia is also there
I am also surprised
Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by Olalekanbanky1(m): 6:42pm On Jul 14, 2019
harizonal123:

Eswatini is also Swaziland.

Comoros wey beat cameroon during the qualifiers

1 Like

Re: The Teams That Have Never Played At The AFCON by logan2(m): 4:54am On Jul 15, 2019
Kirchhoff01:

Can't view.

Blocked.

Copyright reasons
no such thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FIFA Player Of The Year Award: See List of Winners (Photos) / Man Breaks His TV After ManU Lost Their Match Tonight (Photo) / Picture Of Messi And Suarez In Their Dressing Room After Beating Liverpool.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.