Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,517 members, 7,836,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) (79619 Views)

Fan Insinuates That Phyno Has Slept With Uriel Oputa. The BBNaija Star Reacts / Uriel Oputa Slams Followers Who Body Shamed Her Over Saggy Breasts / Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by raphy(m): 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2019
staring at josh for too.long will.make her cum in her pantyhose .
I didn't say anything o.
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Xbursta(m): 11:28pm On Jul 13, 2019
grin
jayAjoku:
Nna I support with 5 kolanuts a bottle of schnapps and 2 crates of beer

with the help of 9jabloke and Marotzke we are supporting with 7 kolanuts, 2 fried fish and a bag of pure water

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by grandstar(m): 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
Onyi22:
Awww so cute n lovely....
Am also waiting patiently for the day i will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue
That day will be my most happiest day on earth...
I love guys that were born with silver spoon

Be careful o! All that glitters aren't gold.

A man's fiance, a very beautiful model suffered from third degree burns all over her body including the face. The lady looked grotesque.

I might have 2nd thoughts about marrying her. But her man did. He said he still loved her a 100% and he married her.

Is that not the kind of man you need? Na that kin man I want for my sister

Google "australian model burned in brush fire"

That's her pix below

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Ven97: 11:54pm On Jul 13, 2019
fykes:

Guy u dey madt... U want burst my lungs? Which one be ur dog Thant wants to commit suicide??
It's my dog Jack oh
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by ChemicalReaction(f): 12:24am On Jul 14, 2019
simonlee:
the prophecy coming to pass.... cuppy to Uriel and next will be Toke Makinwa!
You're crazy AF
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 14, 2019
Ven97:
This post has really changed my life, it changed my way of thinking, even my dog that wanted to commit suicide read this post and didn't commit the suicide.
For that,
I support this post with 3 kolanuts and 2 crates of beer

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 2:05am On Jul 14, 2019
Olosho on Killy person(amen)
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by bejick(m): 4:36am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
Am also waiting patiently for the day i will meet my own big crush Davido tongue tongue tongue

Dirty room, dirty knicker, dirty legs, dirty ass,rumpled bed. who know how dirty the V area will be. Do you still want guy with silver spoon. grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by solardisting: 4:45am On Jul 14, 2019
Trust god and believe Anthony Joshua or Femi as they want him to be don’t like no black women

This is the most black people he has ever been around, don’t be fooled. His finds are racist too and say thing about black women that is disrespectful, that is why his ex girlfriend Nicole osbourne is oyinbo barely mix race. Blue eyes and brown hair, notice how since he lost he is doing up events with Nigerian people and other black people now. Look at before, you couldn’t even find a black woman next to this man within five feet. That’s why it’s surprising.
Drake2021:

IF STORY IS TRUE, THEN SHE MUST BE TOTALLY OUT OF HER MIND TO CRUSHING ON SOMEONE'S HUSBAND.
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by solardisting: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2019
At least he were nice to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7CKCcLyJdk

He already said he spot lighties which in the country to home of colonisation miss great old Britain mean mix race

Poor Uriel, she getting false dreams! He made her day!! She will eventually realise there’s a good Yoruba man that appreciate black skin and looks on a woman and his name isn’t Anthony Joshua the boxer.
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 6:22am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

Lol continue dreaming In diaspora
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by clive2u(m): 7:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
at least you're honest

Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by adecz: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2019
Women & gold digging...

The guy was paid N7.5bn in
his last fight..

Just one fight fa!!!!

Now you know why the crushing. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by bastardmod: 9:34am On Jul 14, 2019
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Americanboy35: 10:08am On Jul 14, 2019
This guy go Bleep tire on this trip to naija
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Onyi22(f): 12:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
GodSaklek:

My mum is out of it, am talking about ladies of nowadays, those u will see online crushing and slaying, beside, i don't have sis, we are all male
Sharrrrrrrap there ,y r u denying ur useless sisters online?
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Tsolutionifede(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
continue wasting your time, u better manage d suya man that is disturbing you
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by ogbonti: 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

I met Davido one on one before, the guy loooks fresh, very nice skin, you will like him..... trust me!
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by zealadjay(m): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:

What about people born with Gold Spoon
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Thalinzrcng: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Observe the wide chasm between AJ and the woman, as he greets her. It is not accidental. She seems the type that would have no qualms slandering a dude such as he. Innocent embrace or kiss on the cheek, and next u know- sexual assault, cos he didn't give her some.
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
Onyi22:
You Deserve Big Flogging
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
see them, someone that is supposed to be welcomed in a grand style by Nigerians and even the govt, they've privatised the welcome...awkward
Re: Uriel Oputa Meets Anthony Joshua, Her Crush (Photos) by solardisting: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2019
Uriel is not his type

he said he don't like black women thats why his son mother is white/barely mix

Thalinzrcng:
Observe the wide chasm between AJ and the woman, as he greets her. It is not accidental. She seems the type that would have no qualms slandering a dude such as he. Innocent embrace or kiss on the cheek, and next u know- sexual assault, cos he didn't give her some.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Uju Mandy Obi thanks God for her natural curves, no surgery. Shares sexy Photos / Gedoni Ekpata Proposes To Khafi Kareem. Tacha, Diane, Ike, Frodd React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.