Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,350 members, 7,846,519 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua (47891 Views)

Adorable Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife / Checkout This Loved Up Photo Of Timi Dakolo And His Wife In The Bedroom / Timi Dakolo And His Wife, Busola Are Fighting? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by owila4luv(m): 2:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Anthony Pls Be Careful With Him O! And Don't Even Shake Or Greet His Wife or Else You May Hear Your Name on air for Ra**

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by LOVEGINO(m): 6:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Joshua should avoid dis family ooo.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by Allymosh: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
Anthony be careful ooooo he will soon photoshop you that you cuddle with his wifey oooooooo...... Timi stupid of the universe.
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fadomero:
Very soon this one go dey shout say them popo him wife shameless donkey

hahahaha, pls no use laff kill person this sunday morning cheesy
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
mascot87:

Fatoyinbo is more matured than a million Dakolos. See as he ignore them like say them no exit

Honestly, that guy's silence is sth that can be painful to haters. smiley

I mean, u hardly ever see him commenting on public matters like Mr. Sam Adeyemi, Mr. Sulaimon, Oyedepo etc.

Hardcore reserved man and only focuses on his church.
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by otipoju(m): 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
mascot87:

Fatoyinbo is more matured than a million Dakolos. See as he ignore them like say them no exit

Because he is guilty as f***k. One day he will go and do something to the wrong person and they will not be this civil.
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by iamsea(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:
please i saw this question somewhere an i cant figure it out

if "ALIVE" is written as "224184410" how can we write "DEAD"?

any idea please?
the answer will "dead" will be "81028" how they arived at that is that, u multiply the numerical equivalent of those letters in alphabetical order by 2.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:

any idea please?
You need to learn cryptography.

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mugu
Re: Photo Of Timi Dakolo And Anthony Joshua by dochenaj: 9:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ephramed:
any idea please?
Each of the alphabet from A to Z has a number, which number is 2*(Position of the alphabet in the sequence).
So A has position 1, and it is assigned 2, L is 12th letter in the alphabet and is assigned 24, I is 9th and assigned 18. So you can find what "DEAD" should be.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Filming A Lady's Backside In Ghana (Video, Photo) / Sister Afia And Freda Rhymz Nearly Fought At TV3 / Toolz Refuses To Give Out Her Dress To Fan For Fear Of Stolen Destiny (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.