Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,965 members, 7,828,433 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On (1176 Views)

Hubby Exposes Cheating Wife’s Chat With Her Pastor Lover Reveals Its His Son / Plantain As Valentine Gift? What Do You Think Will Happen If She Opens Her Eyes? / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On by Anjollysblog: 1:24am On Jul 14, 2019
Anjolasblogonline.com

Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On Sexual Fantasies
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/07/14/is-it-a-sin-to-g…-she-opens-up-on/

Re: Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On by judgementyard(m): 1:44am On Jul 14, 2019
You are on your own on this one! grin
Re: Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On by ubunja(m): 2:10am On Jul 14, 2019
And tomorrow it's Rape accusation angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On by GOFRONT(m): 2:23am On Jul 14, 2019
Mouth Gig should be given to us the bad boys....A pastor's preeq cap is a sacred cock devoid of a lip of any lady.....

That said, Ordinarily it is a Sin to give your Pastor lover a Bj.....Aunty

A pastor either consciously or Unconsciously should never allow his phallus to make its way through the upper and lower lips of any lady, however Round, meaty, pink and soft her lip may look.

But hell no, we are now living in the days when Conmen, sex starved men, Konjified predators posing as pastors are the ones who mount themselves on our Sacrosanct Altar where it will be easier for them to have a conventional view of their next prey.....

As I'm typing this, A pastor is somewhere receiving a Mouth Gig from a light skinned lady. If na lie I talk, make water carry me go....

1 Like

Re: Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On by WonderManly(m): 5:53am On Jul 14, 2019
Anjollysblog:
Anjolasblogonline.com

Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On Sexual Fantasies
Source :http://anjolasblogonline.com/2019/07/14/is-it-a-sin-to-g…-she-opens-up-on/

Re: Is It A Sin To Give My Pastor Lover BJ? - Lady Asks As She Opens Up On by dingbang(m): 7:35am On Jul 14, 2019
Pastor that cannot see vision of the woman he intends to marry, is that one pastor?

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Loss Her Please Help / My Mother Inlaw Is Breaking My Marriage / Young Man & Mama Rock Themselves In A Pool In Front Of Kids In Ghana. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.