Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,475 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

+18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] (8415 Views)

Ladies, is 6.5 Inch joystick Big Or Small For You? / Big Boobs Or Small Boobs, Which Type Of Girls Do You Prefer And Why? / DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

+18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
+18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture]

This thread is only for those with big dîcks and are not ashamed to talk about it despite how hurtful people with small dîcks will feel. I'm insensitive at times. Some people tell me I'm too raw, I'm too blunt, I'm too honest. I guess that's my calling in life.

In dîckology, we have shower and grower. Unfortunately, most ladies don't know this. When they check a man's boxer and the imprint of his dîck is not showing, they automatically assume he has a small dîck. Even if he has a small dîck, is it a crime?

The story below is...
I'll share the story after a country that ends with the spelling ...geria wins another country that ends with ...geria.

Do you want the full story now or later?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by laughitall(m): 12:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
NOW
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
The story below is not bragging, but the truth, so deal with it.

Some years ago, I was in a certain country and I have already spent a year without a girlfriend. You know, constant masturbation, food, and books were the only things most nerdy students do. Despite this, I was still the best student in the school, but I had no social skill. Always nervous around a girl I like.

Typing...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
I lived with 5 guys in a 3 bedroom apartment on the 12th floor of a 15 storey building. One day, my flat mates were out and the ones at home were all with their girlfriends except me.

My "holy holy" forming room roommate came into the room with a pretty Asian girl, so I had to live the room. Deep down, I was hòrny and jealous.

At least, I sabi book pass am was the only consolation I was harboring in my stubborn head to make myself feel good. When I started hearing a woman moaning from the other of my roommate, Michael, konji hold me x10. I talked about Michael in the book Lasticle. So I got...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
So, I got angry in the evening, took my wallet with the last $50.00 I had and headed to a hotel. This is a civilized country, so all the sex workers there are government approved with license and HIV test done, etc.

I picked my choice — a beautiful Asian girl and we headed to the counter so I can make payment. I paid and we headed to this amazing room. You know, light never blinks in this country. Everywhere is clean and all the girls glow. Living in this type of country will make you hate heaven because the country looks like heaven already. She took off my clothes and...

Typing...

3 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
Let's wait for the Nigeria Vs. Algeria match. If you want the complete story now, let me know.
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by 40secondsguy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Continue joor angry
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:04pm On Jul 14, 2019
She took off my clothes and I helped myself remove my trouser and boxer. She looked at my tiny and shy dîck, touched it and didn't say a word. I guess since most Asians have tiny dîcks she was already used to seeing small schlongs. She brought a small Asian condom and headed to the bathroom — maybe, to wash her pûssy or whatever. Those girls are extremely hygienic. Seconds later, she...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Seconds later, she came back and that tiny dîck had turned to a huge monster. She was shocked and scared. It was like African magic. "How come it's this big?" was the first thing she said, but I nervously smiled.

In my head, there was a self-doubt dialogue going on. It was all about how I'm not going to last long and how I'm going to disgrace the entire black race by underperforming.

You know, these Asian girls and white girls have the impression blacks have big dîcks and they're great in bed. Yes, I have a fat dîck, but I wasn't confident with how to use it. I laid on the bed with...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:17pm On Jul 14, 2019
Today is Sunday. Should we postpone this post till another day? Something crazy happened in the story.
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Pompeyzeed: 1:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
You dont know today is Sunday before u started

2 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Hydee247(m): 1:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
continue bro
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
I laid on the bed with this hard rod and she struggled to roll the Asian condom on it, but guess what? The condom tore. She brought another one and guess what again? It entered but too tight and painful.

Oya, time to shook the hot rod inside the cleanly shaven foreign hole. Damn! That sh!t was too tight and too sweet. I never knew a vagina could be this sweet.

I tried to control myself, but the more I tried, the closer I get to cumming. Sadly, I burst my nut in seconds and I was embarrassed. I tried to make it hard again, change condom, and continue, but she said I need to pay another $50.00 again.

I carry hand for head like a Nigerian politician who lost an election after meeting powerful native doctors and giving them millions to make him win, but still lost. My s$50.00 don...

Typing...

2 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
My s$50.00 don go in seconds. This is 13k — 18k in Naira. My last cash — I haven't received my student's allowance yet. Small thing remain I for trek go house. I had some coins in my MRT card, so I entered the train and went home like a loser with:

1. Empty hand
2. Embarrassment
3. 2 spoonful of sperm loss
4. And s$50.00 gone

Fear women — their vagina is...

Something funny happened...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
No, let me not finish the story. Let's wait till evening or till tomorrow. Agreed or not?

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Pompeyzeed: 1:54pm On Jul 14, 2019
What else happened
did your train stopped on the road and you have to push it
Nonsense story
����
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Pompeyzeed: 1:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
What else happened
did your train stopped on the road and you have to push it
Nonsense story

2 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Aidejay(m): 2:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Yara mad man

But continue
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
I apologize for writing a nonsense story — just that I'm good at being honest even if it's inappropriate.

As I earlier stated, this post is not for everyone. I said it's only for those with big dîcks and I'm also aware people with small dîck will attack me because of insecurity.

Take it easy on me — I'm too stubborn at times. I can teach you how to naturally make your rod bigger with no side effect and also how to last 7 hours in bed if you want. I no dey make mouth, I make history.

So, I'm sorry for writing a nonsense story. We need to finish what we started. You're either in or out.
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
Should we finish the story or abort the story?
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by 40secondsguy(m): 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2019
Continue please

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by afonso22(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
if u finish d story I will finish u so berra continue l...am part of d big dick gang #winks

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by franklingud(m): 3:58pm On Jul 14, 2019
This boy again? angry
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Fear women — their vagina is a central bank for weak men to deposit their money and sperm. Yes, I was a weak man at the time for spending money to have sex.

As men, our dîck is our major problem — if we can control it, we can control wealth. Luckily, for me, I can now control my dîck and I can control wealth.

Peer pressure from my flatmates made me explore the forbidden fruit. God has forgiven me of all my craziness in life and I'm now a new man. Though, I'm glad I took lots of naughty risks in life and survived. I now speak from years of experience and I have helped lots of black, white, and Asian men become great in bed. It's not by...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On Jul 14, 2019
Lesson:

1. It's not by big dîck, but knowing how to use it even if it's small.

2. Stop negative thinking because what you think can influence your outcome. Our thoughts and tongue have power.

3. When you know you suck in bed, don't rely on drugs, but learn to to be great in bed naturally — one day, you could write a book and teach the world how it's done and you'll make millions from it — even pastors will buy the book just as they're buying mine.

4. Lastly, don't patronize sex workers, but if your girlfriend is demanding money like an ashawo, then she's probably sleeping with other men for more money and what's difference between her an a registered pros? In this case, a pros is better, but the fear of infection is the beginning of abstinence. Be...

Typing...

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:07pm On Jul 14, 2019
Be wise! Be smart! Be blunt! Be honest! And be good to the society as you contribute your quota — even if it's teaching married men how to last longer and satisfy their wives in bed to reduce adultery and divorce.

2 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
For those who want to read the full story and solution of how I naturally and permanently cure PE and last hours in bed, read Lasticle — the free version.

Download Lasticle Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Click image, put in your email, and download...

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Callertunez: 5:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
Good story iLegendd, but you for finish am here...

Between I completed my tax registration . everything verified after I exited the interview, on my dashboard they are still asking for "about bank" the location, is it USA still?

Secondly how can I see my payoneer routing number, was asked of that when I was trying to complete registration about myself on Kindle.

Thank you very much for the help so far
Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Mckandre(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
I knew we will eventually end up at this juncture. "COME AND BUY" na dem angry

1 Like

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
Mckandre:
You're right. No wise person exposes his private life for free.

Luckily, the book is only for those who want permanent cure. For those who want temporary cure, then the book is a no no.

I'd suggest such people try some concoctions like mixing ginger, honey, and other herbs or buying trámadol.

2 Likes

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:02pm On Jul 14, 2019
Callertunez:

Click Global Payment Services and you'll see all details.

Re: +18 Story of My Dîck — Is It Big or Small? [Picture] by Callertunez: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
iLegendd:

Click Global Payment Services and you'll see all details.
OK.. Haven't collected card yet maybe that's the cause... Have checked there over and over.... They are asking me for passport and website for my busines for easy payment.. Hope that's optional??

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is Why Women Cheat — See What Is Happening Behind The Scene [PIC] / If It's Wizkid Or Davido, They'll Say They Bought This Naruto Jacket for 1.5mil / Best Lesbian Sex Position And Which Do You Enjoy Most With Your Lesbian Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.